Started by calstate360, Aug 16, 2004, 04:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azusateach

Any more picture floating around out there?   :D

Laura

Dee4j

Quote from: AzusateachAny more picture floating around out there?   :D

Laura

yes...i just have to get them downloaded...I will post them soon... really..I will :eyecrazy:

griffsmom

Quote from: Dee4jyes...i just have to get them downloaded...I will post them soon... really..I will :eyecrazy:
Me too, I promise! :)

Dee4j

my photos are up..not alot...but some cute one's the link is below
 my signature just in case some of you didn't notice

Azusateach

Quote from: Dee4jmy photos are up..not alot...but some cute one's the link is below my signature just in case some of you didn't notice

Great pics, Dee!  Thanks for sharing them!  Hard to believe it was just last week -- wow ...

Laura

calstate360

Hello everyone;
We made it home around 6pm with all the traffic, no problems with the grade at all. We left the rest of the wood for a neighbor and I moved all the rest of the leftover weight to the front of the truck. The slowdowns were 12 mi. of construction in Stockton and the vacation traffic in Sacramento.
Glad to see that everyone had a good time in spite of the problems at the campground. If you want to go again next year speak up. We make reservations a year in advance. Hopefully they will decide which way they are going to make reservations. What ever they decide who ever is going will make their own reservations and pay the park themselves. I have never had to threaten so many people in my life. I do not take being told I am wrong by a rookie who doesn't know their butt from a hole in the ground at all. Yosemite is the only park in the whole system that does it different than any other park in the whole system. They went through 2 managers this year, one was fired, the current one has only been there 3 weeks. The staff was at only 30 to 40% of normal, and were not aware of the differences in the reservation system at the park. To all who heard my tirade I apologize, I have a bad temper, and I will not take being told I am wrong when I know I am 100% right by anyone. So if next year is what you want those will be the changes. Same weekend and dates.
Sal

Gwenzilla

Sal, Happy to hear you're safely back, and sorry to hear how troublesome your dealings with the staff there were :banghead:  

We are definetly up for a HalfDome Hyjinx IV trip :#  

Who knows maybe by then they'll be on their third or fourth manager and will have one who will have his/her act together :screwy:

CHELSEE'S DAD

Hey Sal & Joan
Good to see you got back ok. Terri and I are up for next years trip for sure!! So keep us posted on when to make our reservations if you are not going to make them for the group. I was wondering if you were going to have problems with that grade   seeing as you had some issues with your brake controler :yikes: .Thanks for putting together the trip. Good Job!!  :)

oldmoose

Sal & Joan thanks for wagonmastering this. We had a great time. And thanks for the anniverary party.

Joan, good luck on your surgery. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
Moose

Dee4j

Glad you guys are back safe & Sound...It was great meeting you guys..Joan you're a hoot ...good luck on you're surgery and hoping to see "less" of you next year...Your know what I mean....We had a great time ...

Calstate361

Glad everyone got back home all right.  

John/Chelsies Dad, for some reason the brake controller worked on the way home...go figure!

I'm back to work today and I have 4 pages of e-mails waiting for me so I guess I need to get busy.    Check with all of you later.

Joan

Calstate361

This is for all of you who wished me well for my upcoming Gastric Bypass Surgery...

We drove to So. San Francisco yesterday (8/16/05) to meet with one of the Surgeons.  She was pleased with how I'm doing because I have lost 12 lbs.  She wants me to lose another 8 and has put me on what they call the "fast track".  Which means that I am doing well enough that I do not need to go to any more than 1 "Life Change" course to educate me more on what to expect after the surgery and the way my life will change.  That appointment is 9/2/05.  She has placed me on the "wait list" to have an appointment with the Dr. who will do my surgery for sometime in October when the appointment books open up.  If I loose the 8 lbs. by then, the surgeon will schedule my surgery within a month.  So, it looks like I may have my surgery sometime in November.   Hey, new clothes for Xmas!!! YAHOO!!!

Joan

griffsmom

Joan,

:# That is wonderful news!!!  I am so excited and hopeful for you, and congrats on losing 12 pounds!!  You are on your way!! You go girl!!!  :)

Dee4j

Yeah Joan!!!! :#  :-()

OC Campers

Alright Joan!!!  I know the surgery is risky but you will feel so much better affterwards.  I have a friend and old neighbor who did it 2 1/2 years ago and he is half the person he used to be.  He has lost close to 150 lbs  He was/is single and has woman falling at his feet now.:yikes: :)

Jacqui