News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: General coughing and rousing

Started by 6Quigs, Jan 22, 2003, 08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OC Campers

CottonwooderBoy, I guess I can pad my # s and maybe make the top 20 list this weekend.  Don t think I will ever surpass GSM and Wizzy

Jacqui

OC Campers

OC Campers:::Dum di dum di dum::::  What a lonely day.  Hope you guys are having a margarita for Randy and I.

Jacqui

OC Campers

OC CampersZippity Do Dah, Zippity ayh
 Why oh why, can y I go camping today.?
 Oh yeah oh yeah the mother in law is here to stay.

Wow, I am resorting to singing to MYSELF

Jacqui

OC Campers

OC CampersWell, since it is only me, I guess I will go talk to someone who is actually here.[:)]
 Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.  Hope it didn t rain too bad on you guys at SLO.

Jacqui

OC Campers

OC CampersHey, I got to FLIP a page and do a Cottonwooder.

This FLIP is for you Patricia[:D]

Jacqui

6Quigs

OC Campers
QuoteWow, I am resorting to singing to MYSELF

Sure looks like it Jacqui,[;)]

Although we are camping this week,
 we just poped home for a few things we forgot,
 it s only a 30 minute drive home,
 and as it was pouring rain,
 why not,

O.K. Jacqui,
 back to your singing

Ca-girl

OC CampersI know that almost everyone is out camping this weekend, but I just gotta say it.......  I m on Spring BRA-AKE, I m on Spring BRA-AKE.....WOO HOO!!!!!   And I m celebrating with a margarita, of course.  No Grand Marnier though [:(] So I m settling for Midori [:D] Now THIS is the reason I became a teacher! [8D]

gsm x2

Cottonwooder
QuoteHelloooo out there???!!! Wow, a bunch of folks go camping and the board is dead.

Jacqui

Be prepared for the revitilation of the Board.  As we speak, most of the people should be back or rolling back into their homes.  And I hope that they will have lots of stories to share.  Bring on the posts.

gsm x2

OC Campers

OC CampersI am so glad you guys are back!!  I am so tired of talking to myself.   Will someone please say something!!  PLEASE!!!  My kids think I am coo coo.

Jacqui

otter

OC Campers
QuoteMy kids think I am coo coo.

Jacqui

You are saint: and tell those kids of yours that I said so.  

Your singing was devine:  your stalwart efforts a thing of honor.
 We might just have to call you Saint Jacqui from now on.

griffsmom

OC CampersHey St. Jacqui!!

We re back!! Thanks for holding down the fort while we were gone. It must ve been bad if you had to resort to talking with a live, in-person person, rather than someone out in the nebulous and intangible nether regions of the Internet!!![;)]  We missed you and Randy and the kids, but can t wait to see you again in a couple of weeks!  Griffin didn t have anyone to hug without Matt there!

Btw, I now have the zippity doo dah song stuck in my head.  Thanks a lot![: (] It s obviously your own wicked type of revenge on those of us who were able to go camping because our MILs weren t in town! [;)]

Cottonwooder

OC Campers
QuoteThis FLIP is for you Patricia

Ah, a big Thank You for that.  I have so many flippin  friends here, it brings a flippin  tear to my eye.

So, y see all, being left alone on these boards for an entire weekend truly does make you start talking to yourself.  There there, now, Jacqui, come, sit down, have some shrimp and corn bread and chicken kabobs and tri tip and humongous pancakes and whipped cream and potstickers and, and, and...

BTW, Mike (my dh) asked if you guys were going to join us.  To show you what an honor that is, " Jacqui and Randy"  are the only names he remembers, LOL!  Sorry you couldn t make it, but you guys were far from forgotten. [:)]

gsm x2

Cottonwooder
QuoteSorry you couldn t make it, but you guys were far from forgotten.

Speaking of not being forgotten, I wish I had a dime for every time " Larry and Rita"  were mentioned.  I could retire early.

Of course, we would all have had to roll out of the campground in wheelbarrows had they added their incredible food to the already humongous meals.

gsm x2

Cottonwooder

gsm x2Hey TOS,
 I was at Costco tonight picking up camping pics at their 1-hour service (am scanning them now to hoist onto the Web), and I noticed that for 19c they will print digital pics you bring in on a CD.  The man said .jpg format is fine.  

Has me wondering if their 19c per 4x6 costs less than using your own ink and paper at home.  Would probably be better quality too, don t you think?  I m wondering if I d be able to download a few of your Webshots pics (or you can e-mail them directly to me), and have them printed at Costco.  Have you tried that before?

otter

OC CampersHere I go again, getting in between Cottonwooder and TOS posts....but [&:][&:]
 We had a great day with 5 of the 6 Quigs.  We missed Kevin, however.  
 We had 2 of our grand kids and went to Sea Cliff to play at the beach.  Tomorrow our daughter and her kids are coming and we are all going back.  WEatehr gods permiting.  The reports are for awful weather, but the sun keeps hanging in.  
 Hi to all from the Quigs [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]