Main Menu

RE: General coughing and rousing

Started by 6Quigs, Jan 22, 2003, 08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

g-whiz

otter

QuoteORIGINAL:  otter

Here I go again, getting in between Cottonwooder and TOS posts....but [&:][&:]
 We had a great day with 5 of the 6 Quigs.  We missed Kevin, however.  
 We had 2 of our grand kids and went to Sea Cliff to play at the beach.  Tomorrow our daughter and her kids are coming and we are all going back.  WEatehr gods permiting.  The reports are for awful weather, but the sun keeps hanging in.  
 Hi to all from the Quigs [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]

How fun!  I hope your Weather Gods are better than ours.  It is raining AGAIN here and it s cold, too!

gsm x2

Cottonwooder
QuoteHas me wondering if their 19c per 4x6 costs less than using your own ink and paper at home. Would probably be better quality too, don t you think? I m wondering if I d be able to download a few of your Webshots pics (or you can e-mail them directly to me), and have them printed at Costco. Have you tried that before?

SBP Friend---That does sound interesting.  I sent you four shots that you might like---including the Four Dragons.   There is probably a way to get the downloads directly from Webshots, but what I downloaded was smaller than the originals, so what I sent you will be better.

Dang--time to go to work.

Scott

Ab Diver

OC CampersAlert! Alert!  There s a poll over on the main PUT board asking if you belong to a group/club, and if so, what s it s name?  Think we can convince them there s more than a *little* team spirit here at NNC?[;)]  Here s your  chance, let  em know we ve got more than your average ..ummm, er... enthusiasm for our club.  (hehehe)

http://www.popuptimes.com/members/tm.asp?m=22895&appid=&p=&mpage=1&key=&language=&tmode=&s=#22904

griffsmom

OC Campers

griffsmom

QuoteORIGINAL:  griffsmom

Hey St. Jacqui!!

We re back!! Thanks for holding down the fort while we were gone. It must ve been bad if you had to resort to talking with a live, in-person person, rather than someone out in the nebulous and intangible nether regions of the Internet!!![;)]  We missed you and Randy and the kids, but can t wait to see you again in a couple of weeks!  Griffin didn t have anyone to hug without Matt there!

Btw, I now have the zippity doo dah song stuck in my head.  Thanks a lot![: (] It s obviously your own wicked type of revenge on those of us who were able to go camping because our MILs weren t in town! [;)]

Wow--a saint.  NOT!!  But thanks anyway. [:D]  It appears you all had a wonderful weekend except for the rain.   Lori, I want you to know I sing zippity do dah to Matt every night when I am zipping up his footie jammies.  It is pretty sad when he says No mommy no!![8D][:(].  I think my singing leaves a little bit to be desired.  See you guys better not every leave me alone again.[:D].

I will have Matt work on his sturdy legs for Griffy s next batch of hugs.  I love to watch them hug.   Only 2 more weeks till So Cal 2003

Jacqui

OC CampersPulling a Cottonwooder, an Otter, and a Sacto at the same time.  (Who am I?)

GuestAh shoot, Guest can t edit posts.  Two out of three ain t bad.

griffsmom

Ab Diver
QuoteOriginal: Ab Diver

Alert! Alert! There s a poll over on the main PUT board asking if you belong to a group/club, and if so, what s it s name? Think we can convince them there s more than a *little* team spirit here at NNC?  Here s your chance, let  em know we ve got more than your average ..ummm, er... enthusiasm for our club. (hehehe)

http://www.popuptimes.com/members/tm.asp?m=22895&appid=&p=&mpage=1&key=&language=&tmode=&s=#22904

Check out YellowXterra s post on the camping club thread; it cracked me up!
 http://www.popuptimes.com/members/tm.asp?m=22895&p=1&tmode=1

[:D][:D][:D]

Ab Diver

griffsmom
QuoteCheck out YellowXterra s post on the camping club thread; it cracked me up!

Doing my best George Peppard imitation from that 70 s show " The A-Team" :

(big smile on face, gravely voice, chomping a huge cigar)  " I love it when a plan comes together."

Hehehehe...  Is this a great group, or what? I knew I could count on you guys. NNC strikes again! [:D]

otter

QuotePulling a Cottonwooder, an Otter, and a Sacto at the same time. (Who am I?)

Got me beat?  I guess the important thing is that you know who you are!
 I guess the long weekend eat up all our cookies.

griffsmom

Ab Diver
QuoteORIGINAL:  Ab Diver

QuoteCheck out YellowXterra s post on the camping club thread; it cracked me up!

Doing my best George Peppard imitation from that 70 s show " The A-Team" :

(big smile on face, gravely voice, chomping a huge cigar)  " I love it when a plan comes together."

Hehehehe...  Is this a great group, or what? I knew I could count on you guys. NNC strikes again! [:D]

14 of the first 29 posts are NNC-ers! HA! [8D]

Cottonwooder

gsm x2
QuoteJust providing Patricia and perfect opportunity to learn something new on her computer....the BESTEST way to learn if you ask me. Dink Dink Dink AH HA!!!

IT WORKED!!!!
 I finally did it!
 Oh TOS, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!!!!!!!
 I m bouncing off the walls in sheer delight.
 [:D][:D][:D][:D]

[image]http://www.geocities.com/rnkmom/Potluck.jpg[/image]

griffsmom

CottonwooderTricia,

Bad news.  I only see a little red " x"  on my screen.  You re probably seeing an image because your computer can read it off of your hard drive.  You need to upload it to the Web so all our puters can see it too.[:)]

g-whiz

griffsmom

QuoteORIGINAL:  griffsmom

Tricia,

Bad news.  I only see a little red " x"  on my screen.  You re probably seeing an image because your computer can read it off of your hard drive.  You need to upload it to the Web so all our puters can see it too.[:)]

I see it just fine, Lori.  Wonder what that means???  Nice work Patricia!

griffsmom

g-whiz

QuoteORIGINAL:  g-whiz

Wonder what that means???

Good question.  I have no idea.  Still just see a little red " x"  where the image is broken.[:(]