News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: General coughing and rousing

Started by 6Quigs, Jan 22, 2003, 08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red neff Barchetta

NickWow, Nick has come up with a way to ensure that he can be a thread killer - He locks them, lol!  His post from this morning on the SLO thread is the last post, now it s locked.

All I wanted to say is that I think Ray got caught scratching his brain.

Red neff Barchetta

NickAlright, I have to ask this here instead of letting the main board see what an ignorant Californian I am.
 What the bleep are " noseeum s" ?!  Is it some joke that I don t get?  Do you sprinkle them on your aableskivie s?  And who named those things anyway?  Not very scientific.  Sounds like some 1850 s derogatory description of native American s.  Seriously, what is a " noseeum" ?  I must know.  Are they easier to swallow than Beige Davis  decision making?

Cottonwooder

Red neff Barchetta
QuoteHis post from this morning on the SLO thread is the last post, now it s locked.

Whoa, why so soon?  Others may still have pictures/comments to post.  Had I not got my film developed at Costco 1-hour that night, I d only be picking the pictures up this evening.  Can it be unlocked for a few more days?

Neff, from what I gather reading threads last summer, noseeum is a type of material that allows ventilation, yet you can t see through it.  Hence, it allows air circulation and privacy at the same time.  Just my guess, though.

Red neff Barchetta

NickPatricia,
 Nick rules with an iron keyboard.  Someone must have bad mouthed his brew so he s taking it out on the whole group.

Thanks for the info.!  Although, here in my podunk county, we just call them privacy screens.  Also, our s don t bite nor require Benadryl to calm their effects.

SactoCampers

Red neff Barchettanoseeums are bugs that bite you but you can t see  em....I think.

Must be something those folks east of the Mississippi have to deal with, what with all the humidity and stuff.

Red neff Barchetta

NickNow I get it Brian.  They are just like Governor Davis.  When you aren t looking, he takes some more, ha.  Can t decide what hurts more; the bite marks or my empty wallet.

Red neff Barchetta

NickEither that, or everyone on that side of the old Miss. is paranoid or looking for attention, lol.

Red neff Barchetta

NickAlright, I m off to work again.  Have to help pay for the 14 (yes, fourteen!) bathroom s in Barbara Boxer s Washington DC office.

Can you tell I m a business owner and it s just after tax season, lol?

Cottonwooder

SactoCampers
Quotenoseeums are bugs that bite you but you can t see  em....I think.

They are bugs???  I could have sworn that in various threads, " noseeum"  was the fabric you can buy to sew your own add-a-room/screen.  Someone even posted where you can buy the material, and I thought I saw a picture where it s a dark/black color.  Heck, what do I know.  I still need to figure the picture thing out.

BTW, Brian, good to see you on the board again.  Everyone s disappeared.  Well, off to Target now.  [:D]

Red neff Barchetta

NickCheck it out;
 I made a rear access door to the PU.  Pretty cool huh?

[link=http://ebay0.ipixmedia.com/abc/M28/_EBAY_9780f76b19cb9a1fed6bede3d931204b/i-8_B_L.JPG]Easy mod.[/link]

SactoCampers

Cottonwooder

QuoteORIGINAL:  Cottonwooder

Quotenoseeums are bugs that bite you but you can t see  em....I think.

They are bugs???  I could have sworn that in various threads, " noseeum"  was the fabric you can buy to sew your own add-a-room/screen.  Someone even posted where you can buy the material, and I thought I saw a picture where it s a dark/black color.  Heck, what do I know.  I still need to figure the picture thing out.

BTW, Brian, good to see you on the board again.  Everyone s disappeared.  Well, off to Target now.  [:D]

I think the fabric is supposed to keep the noseeums out of the camper. But they re definitely bugs.

otter

gsm x2
QuoteI got it

I know we block kids pictures sometimes:  [:o][:o]This picture of Grandma could be skipped too......  and I thought I was ejoying myself..[:o][:o]

Red neff BarchettaNow you have a way to route wires for your backup lights[;)]

Red neff Barchetta

NickGood idea Guest.
 However, I m way ahead of you.  If you notice, I made the hole large enough so my DS can lay on his belly with 2 spotlights.  This will also come in handy when travelling and a tail-gater comes up on us.  Imagine their surprise when my DS pops out and blinds them with both spotlights blazing!

gsm x2

Red neff Barchetta
QuoteCheck it out;
 I made a rear access door to the PU. Pretty cool huh?

Oh Jeff....that is such a grand idea.  I ve come pretty close to making that modification myself but could never bring myself to actually making the time to do it.  Did it take long?

Does this icon [:@] have new meaning?

gsm x2