News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: General coughing and rousing

Started by 6Quigs, Jan 22, 2003, 08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gsm x2

g-whizI wrote a really cool reply to the question, " Does she do this at home too?"

Lost it on sending.

Not writing it again.

My rabble is roused.

gsm x2

otter

CottonwooderDear G-Whiz   Kazoooooom to you.  
 Why are we all so busy in  February?  I am the treasure of a non profit which raises money  for teachers/classrooms/kids  in a particularly needy school district.  This is  redistribute the wealth  week.  I have just finished making out nearly $80,000 worth of $350 checks.   My little finger pads are numb.
 OH! I finally rented the Ya ya sisterhood film.  I m not sure how to read my feelings about it.  I had read both her books and the film was a combination plus some very creative additions.  The whole premise that friends allow  their friends to abouse their children drives me crazy.  But the women were such a kick!  Glad I finally got to see it.  
 Sorry you were reduced to talking to yourself.  I will try to check in more often.  
 Hugs & peace..otterhayahaha

otter

g-whizHi Ray,
 Do you ever surf?  In Cal?  Sorry you have to work so hard.  You are missed on the boards, but it is much better than being really busy looking for a job.  Think on the bright side.  
 peace

g-whiz

otterAnd Kazoom to you Dianne!  It took me two tries to read the " YaYa Sisterhood" .  My friend had told me it was hilarious, but I kept reading things that weren t so hilarious so I stopped reading.  Then I saw the movie was coming out so I picked it up again.  I did think parts of the book were funny, but I cried a lot reading that book, too.   I never like the movies as well as I like the books.  But, then I m a Leo... details, details, details!   I ve never laughed more when I read " If Only It Were True"  and hope that movie is just half as funny (if it ever gets made).  

Maybe you should invest in a stamp that has your signature?  [;)]  I m sure the kids, teachers, school districts appreciate all that you do.  It s nice to hear the good things these days.

gsm x2

g-whiz" Women again RULE,"  G-whiz said this morning after she added her morning contributions to NNC.  Then she snickered as if to make a statement that the MEN on this board just aren t making enough entries.

I think that she just made a drastic mistake by greatly underestimating the competitive nature of testosterone.  Come on guys, let s show them a thing or two about rousing the boards.

" rah, Rah, RAh, RAH RAH! Ready, break."

" Guys rule!!!!"  My wife didn t say I could say that, so please don t tell her.

gsm x2

Red neff Barchetta

g-whiz(midwest Nascar beer belly chant)
 Guys rule, women drool!  Go BillyBob!  You rule at left turns!

Btw, are those cars even made to be able to make right turns?  Seems pretty simple - drive car straight, turn car left, drive car straight, drink milk on hood, kiss pretty girl.

Cottonwooder

gsm x2
QuoteI think that she just made a drastic mistake by greatly underestimating the competitive nature of testosterone.

Are you saying men can talk as much or, heaven forbid, out-talk women?  Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!  [:D][8D][:D][8D][8D][8D]

::::pulling myself together long enough to type this::::  Have a nice weekend, all.  We re off for our first camping trip since NYEve.  Our 8yo turns 9 tomorrow.  We re heading for the same spot our 1yo turned 2.  

Mr. Rah Rah Rah, I m putting our SLO check in the mail this morning before we leave.

:::::laughing my head off now::::::[:D]

6Quigs

g-whiz
QuoteI think that she just made a drastic mistake by greatly underestimating the competitive nature of testosterone. Come on guys, let s show them a thing or two about rousing the boards.

I hear you Scott.
 If I wasn t so busy these days, I d do a lot more posting.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in 14 Days

GUYS RULE

Red neff Barchetta

g-whizThis has been a shamefully slow week here at NNC.  How do we penalize the whole group?

Surfcal

g-whizHello Fellow NNCers:

I m just down the way from GSM X2, well maybe not that near, but I m near San Diego in Carlsbad.  Man, the weather is nice here.  I m working real hard, but if you have to work, it s not a bad spot to be.  Check out where I am, www.fourseasons.com/aviara/.  I m here doing an event for one of my clients.  Things aren t cheap.  I ordered room service because I arrived late, and I ordered bacon, eggs and tomato juice, total- $31.  Overnight parking $ 18.  Breakfast buffett, $ 20.  A great experience on the client s dime, Priceless.

Anyway, it s as close to camping while working.

There Scott, an entry from one of the males.  I have one more event to go and then I can get back to my normal rabble rousing.  G-Whiz, watch out.

Surfcal

Red neff Barchetta

g-whizRay -
 You are right down the street from Legoland.  Our absolute favorite amusement park!  You should go check out all of the miniature US cities made out of Lego s.  I noticed though that the Lego people trading beads aren t naked on Borboun St. in " The Big Easy" .
 If not Legoland, then head down to the San Diego Zoo.
 Wait a minute, these are pretty silly places for a single guy to go to, lol.  You would probably raise suspicion walking around Legoland, ha.  Might think you were Michael Jackson or something.
 I wish that was a publicly owned company because this family for one has poured many dollars into those plastic building sets.
 Your link didn t work btw.

Ab Diver

g-whizYeeeee-Haaaaaaawwww!!!  I just got CABLE!!! Been down most of this week cuz our ISP was giving us fits. Could read a bit, but it took forever to load. So you can expect to see more *guy* posts here on the NNC bulletin board.

Man, this board loads fast now. If you look on the main " forums"  page, a line near the bottom says " this page loaded in 0.0265473 seconds" , or some other such nonsense number. Yeah, right... it took at LEAST 30 seconds to come up on it s very best day, usually longer. Reading 5 posts could take 15 minutes.  Not now: I blink, and the page is done. who says you can t be a happy camper at home? [;)]

Olema: T-minus 14 days and counting!

Ab Diver

Red neff BarchettaDid I say it was fast?

Ab Diver

Red neff BarchettaI mean REALLY fast![:D]

Red neff Barchetta

Red neff BarchettaWho was that guy who flew past here?