News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: General coughing and rousing

Started by 6Quigs, Jan 22, 2003, 08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SactoCampers

Red neff BarchettaNeff,

You re missing out on the lazy part. See, I don t want to partially popup my roof and bunk ends then put the solar covers on, because the solar covers are stored in the popup where I can t get them. When I pull into the campsite, I wanna get that thing popped up ASAP and worry about the solar covers later, if at all.

My system allows me to be lazy. Your system you have to think and remember, and that requires you to think and remember.

SactoCampers

SactoCampers
QuoteBrian -
 LOL! I just looked at my last post and realized that I sound like Bill/OZ.
 " Well, yes that would work, but have you seen my indoor shower mod.?" , ha.
 He s an amazing PU guru, but really pushes his shower mod. a bit too much. It s pretty funny to watch him and Chuck S get tangled up. They do it on almost every thread that they both post in, lol.

You think he s big on the indoor shower mod? Just wait till he gets talking about the Thetford porta pottis. That guy knows more about porta pottis than any man should ever admit to! [8D] I do feel for him with his whole roof issue, though. Would like to see something positive come of it so Coleman owners can camp without worrying about roof replacement. That s quite a shipping cost.

QuoteAnyway Brian, I m sure your umbrella mod. is excellent and I for one think you should continue using it. I wasn t trying to top yours per say, but simply show you something that works for me.
 My mod s. are strictly designed to speed up setting-up camp and not worry about things until pop-down.

Sure, whatever. Just try and show me up and then say " oh sorry, didn t mean to show you up!"  [8D][;)]  That s like me rabble rousing Nick s orange sweatshirt.

Red neff Barchetta

SactoCampersYou are correct sir.  I like lazy.  Especially when camping.

Although I do store the SBEC s with my drill right inside the stepper door so they are mutually exclusive.

Now, let s grab another beer.

SactoCampers

Red neff Barchetta
QuoteORIGINAL:  Red neff Barchetta

You are correct sir.  I like lazy.  Especially when camping.

Although I do store the SBEC s with my drill right inside the stepper door so they are mutually exclusive.

Now, let s grab another beer.

You will be well-stocked with the Pale Ale at the Gold Rush rally, right? I m lazy and don t want to go to the store and pick some up. I ll just mooch off you. [8D]. Well, if you bring a remote control boat, I may bring some to share, but only if you bring a remote control boat. Did you say something about a remote control boat? Unlike me, you seem good at lobbying for executive approval for those kinds of toys [&:][:D].

Red neff Barchetta

SactoCampersI will come over and watch you (with a beer sitting in one of your chairs) balance yourself while using your umbrella mod.
 That night while you re sleeping, I ll sneak over and start ripping velcro apart right outside your canvas over and over again.  The next morning you ll come knocking on my door begging me to show you my mod.

Bwhaaahahahahahahaha!

Red neff Barchetta

SactoCampers(thinking)
 Hmmmmm, think I ll go out and get a remote controlled boat.
 Maybe I ll see if Brian wants to check it out with me along with a few Ale s.

SactoCampers

Red neff Barchetta

(thinking)
 Hmmmmm, think I ll go out and get a remote controlled boat.
 Maybe I ll see if Brian wants to check it out with me along with a few Ale s.

Be sure to tell the Chief Executive Officer that it s for the boys and not Sacto! [;)].

Red neff Barchetta

SactoCampersOh and btw, I like Nick s orange sweatshirt.  It makes it easy for us to find him when he stumbles into some bushes in a drunken stupor and falls asleep.

Red neff Barchetta

SactoCampers
QuoteBe sure to tell the Chief Executive Officer that it s for the boys and not Sacto!  .

You betcha.  That s one thing I ve finally learned after 13 + years of marriage.

SactoCampers

Red neff Barchetta

Oh and btw, I like Nick s orange sweatshirt.  It makes it easy for us to find him when he stumbles into some bushes in a drunken stupor and falls asleep.

I like Nick s orange sweatshirt too, that s how I can find him in the group photos. It s the official NNC sweatshirt.  I m worried though that he won t bring it to Gold Rush, since it might be too hot.

BTW, did I tell you that we drove through Casini Ranch again while we were at the coast? Man was it CROWDED! But it seems like an ideal rally location if you ask me.

Red neff Barchetta

SactoCampers
QuoteI m worried though that he won t bring it to Gold Rush, since it might be too hot.

Ha!  That s just what I was thinking about my NNC thong, er, ah, wait, no, no, I mean my Gold Rush rally sweatshirt with the blurry miner on the back.  It s sitting in my closet and will probably stay there since it should be pretty toasty in Plymouth.

SactoCampers

Red neff Barchetta

QuoteI m worried though that he won t bring it to Gold Rush, since it might be too hot.

Ha!  That s just what I was thinking about my NNC thong, er, ah, wait, no, no, I mean my Gold Rush rally sweatshirt with the blurry miner on the back.  It s sitting in my closet and will probably stay there since it should be pretty toasty in Plymouth.

Yeah, what exactly *were* you thinking? [&:][8D]

I m gonna bring an extra hose and try to find one of those viper misting things to bring along and keep me cool. Either that or Sactotoddler s little turtle sprinkler.

Red neff Barchetta

SactoCampersCasini would work well for a rally IF we got the paved sites.  The dirt sites are VERY dusty.
 No coastal wind and cool algae!

SactoCampers[font=" comic sans ms" ]DAAAAAAAAAAAVE (looking around in a panic) ~

I either need another beer, something with less of a kick or a translator here!

LMAO  You guys are way too much!  [:D] [/font]

Kelly

QuoteORIGINAL:  Guest

[font=" comic sans ms" ]DAAAAAAAAAAAVE (looking around in a panic) ~

I either need another beer, something with less of a kick or a translator here!

LMAO  You guys are way too much!  [:D] [/font]

[font=" comic sans ms" ]see ~ I m laughing so hard I can t even remember to sign in!  What kind of crowd have I fallen in with? [&:][8D][/font]