News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: General coughing and rousing

Started by 6Quigs, Jan 22, 2003, 08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ab Diver

6Quigs
QuoteIt s only Tuesday, and you are not going camping till Thursday, so we could even flip it before we Mount Madonna.

Now THERE S a subject line that could be taken out of context and twisted into AT LEAST 35 posts. [:o]

otter

Red neff BarchettaOK:  lets do it before madonna!  But if it is not done by early on Thursday it will have to sit there till AFTER Madonna and I just know those not camping this weekend will find the flipping-feat toooooo tempting to leave til we get back.

Then what will we do Kevin?  A real fate would be in store for those who flipped without us.  Right?
 I think we may be being snookered here.

Nick,  can you put a hold on the thread on Thursday at noon if it isnot allready over 100?  Just hold it til you get home on Sunday.

Ab Diver

Red neff BarchettaHey, since my beer collection is now a part of NNC/SCC past history, doesn t anybody else have a collection of 99 bottles of " something/anything" ?  Heck, it could even be Dutch ovens and/or his great recipes if Old Moose gets involved. [;)]

gsm x2

Red neff BarchettaI would gladly do my part to flip the page before we Mount Madonna.

gsm x2

gsm x2

Red neff BarchettaWe can Cher in the duties.

gsm x2

gsm x2

Red neff BarchettaIf we needed a few more posts, we could Patti Page.

gsm x2

gsm x2

Red neff BarchettaI could think quicker, but my Tanya s Tucker-ed out.

gsm x2

gsm x2

Red neff BarchettaThere isn t a da** thing you can do to make a pun out of Barbara Streisand.   At least I couldn t.  Someone hear may have better luck.

gsm x2

gsm x2

Red neff BarchettaWould the winner of a Christmas lyrics contest be crowned the Carole King?

gsm x2

gsm x2

Red neff BarchettaOne could argue that Joan of Arc was the greatest heroine of all time, although I admit to being a bit Joan Baez-ed.

gsm x2

gsm x2

Red neff BarchettaOtter sure would be flipping  p**sed if I just rattled off 19 more of these nonscenceical posts so she didn t get to see us turn 100 because she was sleeping.  Better stop now.

gsm x2

Red neff Barchetta

gsm x2Who NOSE how long we could go before making a HUGE pun out of Barbara Streisand.

Red neff Barchetta

gsm x2I surely am the last person to waste cyberspace.

Red neff Barchetta

gsm x2I won t do it I say!
 And don t let me call myself Shirley.

Red neff Barchetta

gsm x2There once was a man fron Nantucket