News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: General coughing and rousing

Started by 6Quigs, Jan 22, 2003, 08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

6Quigs

Congratulations Sacto on selling your Popup so soon.
And happy to hear you are enjoying the ease of set up and tear down with a Hybrid.

Red neff Barchetta

Here's some more dribble, but had to mention the awesome movie we saw tonight.

"Touching The Void" - 10 out of 10!!!!!!!

Words can't even describe how this movie will affect you.  Heck, the book has been one of my favorites ever since it was written.  The movie is amazing!

I highly recommend it.   :)

Red neff Barchetta

I accidently just went to the "arveeclub.com" page (I usually just go straight to the NNC area here) and noticed that it is Scott/SCCS' birthday.  37!!  Happy birthday young man!!!   :)
I think I remember turning 37.  Hope you are having a great day/night!!!   :)  :)

Surfcal

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaI accidently just went to the "arveeclub.com" page (I usually just go straight to the NNC area here) and noticed that it is Scott/SCCS' birthday.  37!!  Happy birthday young man!!!   :)
I think I remember turning 37.  Hope you are having a great day/night!!!   :)  :)

Okay, altogether now...

Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday to you...

(I can't remember the rest of the words, help me out)

Surfcal

Ca-girl

Quote from: SurfcalOkay, altogether now...

Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday to you...

(I can't remember the rest of the words, help me out)

Surfcal
Happy Birrrrrrrthday dear Sco-ott,
Happy Birthday to you........

:D

SCCS

Thanks everyone for the kind words. :W

Red neff Barchetta

Seriously, go see "Touching The Void"!!!!!!

A friend & I took the DS' (10, 10, & 11) this evening and what an experience!
It was even more amazing the second time.

Decisions and their consequences.  Wow!

I want to see it again, lol.

Makes me want to climb a mountain.

In a car that is.

zymomyz

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaSeriously, go see "Touching The Void"!!!!!!

A friend & I took the DS' (10, 10, & 11) this evening and what an experience!
It was even more amazing the second time.

Decisions and their consequences.  Wow!

What is it ?

Hybrid Holly

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaMovie;
http://allianceatlantisfilms.com/synopsis.asp?TitleID=73318

Book;
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0060916540/inktomi-bkasin-20/ref%3Dnosim/102-8316235-9582569

Was hoping to go tomorrow night...but HAVE to go to the Kings/Mavs game instead!  I can't tell if it will still be showing here after Thursday night.

Red neff Barchetta

Quote from: Hybrid HollyWas hoping to go tomorrow night...but HAVE to go to the Kings/Mavs game instead!  I can't tell if it will still be showing here after Thursday night.
Have fun Holly & Pete!  Be sure to give the Mav's. owner an earfull, lol.  That should be a good game with Tyra Banks' boyfriend back in the line-up.

I truly hope that the movie is still at the theater tomorrow night.  I know you 2 will enjoy it.

Hybrid Holly

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaHave fun Holly & Pete!  Be sure to give the Mav's. owner an earfull, lol.  That should be a good game with Tyra Banks' boyfriend back in the line-up.

Yeah, our seats look over the visitors bench, so it is very fun to go see the Mav's.....Don Nelson and Mark Cuban are usually quite fun to watch.

Red neff Barchetta

Holly -
How was the heckling, er game?

Btw, we're off to Scottsdale early tomorrow morning for some fun-in-the-sun, peanuts, Cracker Jacks, steroids, (oh wait!), lounging, buying southwestern-styled shirts that will look stupid on us anywhere else but in AZ or NM, etc....

Catch everyone next week!  Enjoy the great weather!!

Rojana, Larry/CWB (I think), Kevin, & Steve - Enjoy your camping trips!!!!!!!!!!!   :)

Red neff Barchetta

I don't think she even posts here, but I have to say thank you to "Foldit" (they were at Olema (& she's a Rush fan too!)) for giving us the idea of having a personalized license plate on the PU.  I just returned from the DMV (gotta love the field office inside AAA with no lines!) and transferred ours to the PU.  Got generic plates for the TV so I can once again drive like a wild man and cut people off, bwhahahahahah!  J/k!   :D  :)

calstate360

For those of you who knew we found out yesterday.
IT"S A GIRL  :D

No NOT Joan!!! Heaven Forbid. :mad:
Our FDIL is going to give us a matched set now.
2 Girls and 2 Boys. Lord I feel old now. :rolleyes:
Sal