News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: General coughing and rousing

Started by 6Quigs, Jan 22, 2003, 08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

griffsmom

Quote from: SurfcalThis neurosis is getting severe. Now I am talking to myself on a message board.
Why should you be any different than the rest of us? ;)

gsm x2

May ALL Birthday weekends be as nice as this.

Friday night: Dinner with friends
Saturday: Drive to Cambria for lunch--a day--and dinner with SammySlave--then drive home to Hotel Miller
Sunday--sleep in--go hiking at Solstice Canyon--then homework

Oh well---life can't be perfect I guess.

gsm x2

Hybrid Holly

Quote from: gsm x2May ALL Birthday weekends be as nice as this.

Friday night: Dinner with friends
Saturday: Drive to Cambria for lunch--a day--and dinner with SammySlave--then drive home to Hotel Miller
Sunday--sleep in--go hiking at Solstice Canyon--then homework

Oh well---life can't be perfect I guess.

gsm x2

Happy belated birthday Scott...we celebrated a bunch of April birthdays yesterday...so I'm thinking that extra piece of cake I ate was in honor of you!

SactoCampers

Scott,

Happy Birthday!

The number of responses to this topic should give you some indication of how much you are an appreciated member of NNC and SCC. You're a pretty good guy too.

Surfcal

Hey all:

I can't take credit for this one because Holly sent it to me on the backchannel, but it's worth sharing to the Nick-Neff-Coughers.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4146756343

Surfcal

champ521

Quote from: SurfcalHey all:

I can't take credit for this one because Holly sent it to me on the backchannel, but it's worth sharing to the Nick-Neff-Coughers.

Surfcal

This is great, but it can't be for real.

calstate360

Quote from: champ521This is great, but it can't be for real.

It was just on the news, CH-3 KCRA.
They showed an interview with the guy wearing the dress. :yikes:
Sal

Red neff Barchetta

Quote from: SurfcalHey all:

Surfcal
You guys are missing the real question here;
Why was Holly looking for a wedding dress for Pete?  They already got married.
Seriously Holly, what got you doing a search on EBay for a man's size wedding dress?!!!   :confused:

Hybrid Holly

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaYou guys are missing the real question here;
Why was Holly looking for a wedding dress for Pete?  They already got married.
Seriously Holly, what got you doing a search on EBay for a man's size wedding dress?!!!   :confused:

I was actually helping out Surfcal with some of his shopping for his after hours job.

OC Campers

OMG, I am laughing hysterically.  I haven't read anything that funny in a long time.  Keep in mind I am a stay at home mom that doesn't get out much.   I wish I was a size 12.  Did that guy really fit in the dress?  I can't believe he was a size 12.

Jacqui

calstate360

Quote from: OC CampersOMG, I am laughing hysterically.  I haven't read anything that funny in a long time.  Keep in mind I am a stay at home mom that doesn't get out much.   I wish I was a size 12.  Did that guy really fit in the dress?  I can't believe he was a size 12.

Jacqui

Yup He was wearing the dress on the news.
Sal

Ca-girl

Quote from: calstate360Yup He was wearing the dress on the news.
Sal
Was he as funny on the news as he was on eBay?  This one has already started making the rounds...I've gotten two emails with links to his posting today alone.

CA-girl

calstate360

Quote from: Ca-girlWas he as funny on the news as he was on eBay?  This one has already started making the rounds...I've gotten two emails with links to his posting today alone.

CA-girl

Yes! I didn't see him on The Today Show but I suppose that is where CH3 got the video feed from. I meant to tape it last night for Joan but forgot. :mad:
He really is a comedian, sort of like a person who buys a half camper. :J
If you get a chance to see it don't miss it.
Sal

Calstate361

Actually I read about this guy yesterday morning up in the Campfire Forum. There is a thread there "Interested in buying a Wedding Dress". There are pages of people commenting on it. This guy is a nut.

Joan

Hybrid Holly

Hello,
Is There Anybody Out There?

Me and Roger Waters were just wondering?