News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: General coughing and rousing

Started by 6Quigs, Jan 22, 2003, 08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red neff Barchetta

Quote from: Neff's big brotherHey man talk about mods all ya want.  If anyone gives you grief I'll just delete their post. :p :)

Anyway, a few months ago I redid my tongue totally.  I already had duel tanks but if you recall they looked sloopy with all the bungies.  I mounted the duel regulator on the frame, and bolted on the two tanks.  When I had everything off the tongue I repainted it too.  Looks really good now.

Thanks for looking out for me Nick, lol.   :)

Actually, I invite criticism as it helps me make sure I'm doing the right thing.  It doesn't do any good to preach to the choir if you will, since you'll always get agreement from them no matter what you say or do.   ;)

What I'm talking about is the uncomfortable dead air here that happens (save a few NNC'ers) whenever someone brings up PU-related stuff.
No worries my friend.   :)   Just don't want to waste mine or anyone else's time with my blabbering.

Btw, I have the Manifold Tee and the 2nd hose installed and tested the whole works out using the WH.  Had both tanks open and then shut one off, tried it the other way, etc...
I will still only have one tank open at a time except for at night as I don't like the idea of running both tanks down evenly.  Then you're scre$%^& when both tanks are empty.

What does all this mean you ask?;
No more running out of LP in the middle of the night during the winter!!   :)  :)  :)

Good job on shoring up your PU tongue!!  It was looking a bit ragged as you mentioned.
Can't wait to run my hands across your tongue.   :D  :D

6Quigs

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaCan't wait to run my hands across your tongue.   :D  :D

Can't wait to check out your regulator either Neff.

That running out of propane at 3:00am is a pain.
Been there and done that a few times.
Our Hybrid has dual tanks, and an automatic change-over, but everything runs off low pressure, so does not have the problems your popup has,

Nick

Quote from: 6QuigsCan't wait to check out your regulator either Neff.

That running out of propane at 3:00am is a pain.
Been there and done that a few times.
Our Hybrid has dual tanks, and an automatic change-over, but everything runs off low pressure, so does not have the problems your popup has,
Mines low preasure too so no problems with the manuall change-over.  Sure is nice to just flip a lever when one tank runs low.

BTW if you would like to take a look at my new brewery look here.

http://members4.clubphoto.com/michaelmichele294619/2485579/owner-bd42.phtml

Dee4j

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaDee4j -
We camp year-round so this is mainly for the winter when the furnace is gulping its way through the LP.

We camp all year but always with hook-ups so I bought an oscillating Electric heater with a therostat so I don't use my propane. I set it on the dinette and it oscillates 90 deg from bunk to bunk. I did fire up the propane heater at lopez Lake after Pismo to get the chill off before plugging in the heater.

Calstate361

HELLO, is any one there?

Joan

otter

Hi, Joan I
'm here....been over messing up the zoom game...
Looking forward to next week.  
thanks for putting it together.  
Anything I can do or bring, let me know.  
hugs

g-whiz

I'm here too Joan!  The Ha-Ha's are always around and lurking!  :D I was actually totally gone and never checked for six whole days.  That is a record!

pcmom

Can someone please tell me how to change the "Rally in Redding" thread Title to the "Flying Fish" Rally AND to make it a Sticky?  :confused:

For those of you interested, I have posted the details for the rally in the first message in that thread. :D

RTurner

Hello Hello-
Anyone home?????
We just got back from three days at Lake Almanor.  My parents have a seasonal site up there and a boat so us and the Roe's crashed the campground for the weekend.
Got to ride the ATV's and go waterskiing in the same weekend.  It's a long drive but worth it for all the activities.  Way too far for a rally!!!!

Have a great week everyone!

g-whiz

Quote from: RTurnerHello Hello-
Anyone home?????
We just got back from three days at Lake Almanor. My parents have a seasonal site up there and a boat so us and the Roe's crashed the campground for the weekend.
Got to ride the ATV's and go waterskiing in the same weekend. It's a long drive but worth it for all the activities. Way too far for a rally!!!!

Have a great week everyone!
Glad to hear you had a great weekend, Roe!  Everyone here has been rushing back and forth from the Campfire Zoom game to the NNC Zoom game.  It's been exhausting!  Can't wait 'til I get to go camping again so I can rest from all the activity! :D

Surfcal

Here's a link to an outtakes compilation of a production for Winnebago.  If you are offended by swearing, don't view this.  If not, check it out.  He's not a happy camper.

http://homepage.mac.com/stevelyon/vacation/imovie.html

Surfcal

BTW, I thought I'd post here on this thread since General Coughing is featured.

gsm x2

Ray,

Congrats on the new digital camera.  I couldn't tell what it was even from the close up.

Even Mr. Adams could never get the elusive General Coughing in Yosemite. He had to settle for pictures of the moon over Half Dome and other crap like that.

Good job.

Scott

Surfcal

Quote from: gsm x2Ray,

Congrats on the new digital camera. I couldn't tell what it was even from the close up.

Even Mr. Adams could never get the elusive General Coughing in Yosemite. He had to settle for pictures of the moon over Half Dome and other crap like that.

Good job.

Scott
Hey TOS:

Thanks for the compliments. Actually, that's still my old camera. Turns out, the old SmartMedia (virtually obsolete now) card that I had in my camera was the culprit. I replaced it and now the camera works, somewhat intermittently, but when it works it's a beauty.

I'd like to express my gratitude to the cast, Neff, 6Quigs, Nick, Ca Girl and the rest of the Yosemite campers for bearing with the ardous production schedule during the hot summer temperatures of the high Sierras.  I'd also like to thank the special effects crew that made the production possible, Nick as the grip and CA Girl as the Photoshop Elements artist.

Disclaimers: General Coughing is a purely fictional character and any likeness to any persons, dead or alive, animal,vegetable or mineral is purely coincidental. No animals were harmed during the photography of this production. General Coughing is a copyrighted feature, appearing at Nick-Neff-Cough rallies.

gsm x2

Quote from: SurfcalHey TOS:

Thanks for the compliments. Actually, that's still my old camera. Turns out, the old SmartMedia (virtually obsolete now) card that I had in my camera was the culprit. I replaced it and now the camera works, somewhat intermittently, but when it works it's a beauty.

I'd like to express my gratitude to the cast, Neff, 6Quigs, Nick, Ca Girl and the rest of the Yosemite campers for bearing with the ardous production schedule during the hot summer temperatures of the high Sierras. I'd also like to thank the special effects crew that made the production possible, Nick as the grip and CA Girl as the Photoshop Elements artist.

Disclaimers: General Coughing is a purely fictional character and any likeness to any persons, dead or alive, animal,vegetable or mineral is purely coincidental. No animals were harmed during the photography of this production. General Coughing is a copyrighted feature, appearing at Nick-Neff-Cough rallies.

Man, we've gotten to the point where we need to have disclaimers....what's next...Lawyers at rallies?????

Oh, hi Dave. Hi Lori.

gsm x2