News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: General coughing and rousing

Started by 6Quigs, Jan 22, 2003, 08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gsm x2

I'm so scared of posting in this thread...paranoid that there will be a conspirousy to make me the final thread killer.

g-whiz

Quote from: otterIt's getting close to 5 o'clock and I'm going to make one of those Big People sno cones.
Any sistahs ( or bruddahs ) out there wanna join me?
:D :D
Ah well, it is well past 5 o'clock now and all my work is done for the day.  I do believe it is Marga-Gee-Ta time!!!:-()

g-whiz

Quote from: gsm x2I'm so scared of posting in this thread...paranoid that there will be a conspirousy to make me the final thread killer.

We should conspire; but we won't!!!  ;)

OC Campers

Hey Scott and G.  Tried to find you.  Went to Andria's in Ventura harbor tonite for dinner.  I told the kids that Uncle Scott works here.  They were looking out over the water to try and see you.  You never know who you will run into.

Jacqui

g-whiz

Quote from: OC CampersHey Scott and G. Tried to find you. Went to Andria's in Ventura harbor tonite for dinner. I told the kids that Uncle Scott works here. They were looking out over the water to try and see you. You never know who you will run into.

Jacqui
Don't you have our cell numbers??? We were at our favorite local Mexican restaurant! We would have loved to join you at Andria's!!!!!  Not only that, but Scott LOVES to give his PR boat tour!!!

6Quigs

Quote from: otterIt's getting close to 5 o'clock and I'm going to make one of those Big People sno cones.  
Any sistahs ( or bruddahs ) out there wanna join me?
:D :D

We would have loved one!!  or make that 2 big people ones and 4 little people ones!!

Where were you at 5 o'clock?
Not at the beach house for sure!!
We were in Santa Cruz, bought a Ping Pong table at a garage sale, had a late lunch at Aldo's in the harbor, walked out to the lighthouse( or Height House as Shane kept calling it), then rather than be stuck in traffic, decided to swing by for a sno cone, but you weren't there and your house was empty!

gsm x2

Quote from: OC CampersHey Scott and G. Tried to find you. Went to Andria's in Ventura harbor tonite for dinner. I told the kids that Uncle Scott works here. They were looking out over the water to try and see you. You never know who you will run into.

Jacqui
Please make sure you give us a call any time you arrive in Ventura.  We now owe you one boat tour in the Harbor Patrol boat for the one you missed today.

G. Scott Miller, Operations Manager

otter

Quote from: 6QuigsWe would have loved one!! or make that 2 big people ones and 4 little people ones!!

Where were you at 5 o'clock?
Not at the beach house for sure!!
We were in Santa Cruz, bought a Ping Pong table at a garage sale, had a late lunch at Aldo's in the harbor, walked out to the lighthouse( or Height House as Shane kept calling it), then rather than be stuck in traffic, decided to swing by for a sno cone, but you weren't there and your house was empty!
Empty it was!.  It is sold, sealed, and delivered.  We will miss it.  We'll have to go camping with you guys at Sea cliff now to get the ocean view and smells.  Lon still zooms thru on his way to Ano Nuevo and he still goes down to Long Marine Lab, but we are officially Menlo Park residents these days.  :(

g-whiz

Quote from: otterEmpty it was!. It is sold, sealed, and delivered. We will miss it. We'll have to go camping with you guys at Sea cliff now to get the ocean view and smells. Lon still zooms thru on his way to Ano Nuevo and he still goes down to Long Marine Lab, but we are officially Menlo Park residents these days. :(
And thus ends one chapter in the "Otters" life as a new one begins!  Thank goodness you have the "beach house" on wheels.  There is ALOT of shoreline between Santa Cruz and Ventura, and we would be happy to meet up for some oceanside camping so you can get your fix!  And, as you know, we don't mind driving!

otter

Quote from: g-whizAnd thus ends one chapter in the "Otters" life as a new one begins! Thank goodness you have the "beach house" on wheels. There is ALOT of shoreline between Santa Cruz and Ventura, and we would be happy to meet up for some oceanside camping so you can get your fix! And, as you know, we don't mind driving!
Thank you thank you thank you:  I can see some of that coming soon.  I do love the ocean.  I will be going to Ano with Lon as asoon as we get settled in. That will help some.
We are having a garage sale this weekend...  anything you want!
$1.00 on Friday
$.50 on Saturday
Free for the hauling away on Sunday.

See ya

g-whiz

Quote from: otterThank you thank you thank you: I can see some of that coming soon. I do love the ocean. I will be going to Ano with Lon as asoon as we get settled in. That will help some.
We are having a garage sale this weekend... anything you want!
$1.00 on Friday
$.50 on Saturday
Free for the hauling away on Sunday.

See ya
I've never seen one done like that but it sure will be interesting to see what happens.  Especially on Sunday!

otter

it is certainly cheaper than hauling it all awy.  On Sunday you have to keep the dogs and planters and kids in your sight or they may disappear.  
We are off to see the Producers tonight.  I need a laugh after leaving Santa Cruz.  Gonna be fun.
hugs

Surfcal

Despite 6Quigs' name appearing as the original author of General Coughing and Rousing, NNC's longest running and most popular thread, he was not the thread starter.

If not, then who was it?

gsm x2

Quote from: SurfcalDespite 6Quigs' name appearing as the original author of General Coughing and Rousing, NNC's longest running and most popular thread, he was not the thread starter.

If not, then who was it?
I believe it was Nick.

gsm x2

6Quigs

Quote from: SurfcalDespite 6Quigs' name appearing as the original author of General Coughing and Rousing, NNC's longest running and most popular thread, he was not the thread starter.

If not, then who was it?

When they changed to a different software, they lost the first post in every thread.
If however, you go to the first page in this thread, and then click on the box, top right that says Hybrid, and it displays who was the original author of this thread, and it was not me.

And let's give this thread the credit it is due. It is not only NNC's longest, but also the longest thread in both PUT and PUX ;)