Previous topic - Next topic

towrod

Quote from: OC CampersNo problem Dee, I put you in A18 and Towrod in A17

Jacqui

Thanx Jacqui!

OC Campers

Quote from: towrodThanx Jacqui!
Your welcome Rod.

Also, I was able to reserve 7 more sites for a total of 17 sites.  I have updated the original post on page 1.  Please post or e-mail me if you are interested.  Also if you could look at the cg map and let me know which site you would like.

Jacqui

darcamps

Hi Jacqui,

It was so nice to meet you at Olema.  We had lots of fun and ate way too much.  We are looking forward to the Lake Francis trip.

I just spoke to Teleskiermom to try to coordinate or spots.  Would you please put us down for:  

Darcamps  B11
Ferris (my friend) B12
Teleskiermom B13
Strawns (friend) B5

Cancel the Jarmins, they won't be able to attend.  Do you need a full payment or a deposit?
Thank you.

Darcamps
Darlene, Dave
Em
Max the wonder dog

04 Starcraft Antigua
01 Ford F250

OC Campers

Quote from: darcampsHi Jacqui,

It was so nice to meet you at Olema. We had lots of fun and ate way too much. We are looking forward to the Lake Francis trip.

I just spoke to Teleskiermom to try to coordinate or spots. Would you please put us down for:

Darcamps B11
Ferris (my friend) B12
Teleskiermom B13
Strawns (friend) B5

Cancel the Jarmins, they won't be able to attend. Do you need a full payment or a deposit?
Thank you.

Darcamps
Darlene, Dave
Em
Max the wonder dog

04 Starcraft Antigua
01 Ford F250
Thank you Darlene, I will put all of you in the requested spots.  I will probably collect 1 nights fees in a couple of weeks.  I am not sure of the exact cost yet until most of the site are reserved.  Then I will collect the balance at the campground.  I also have to let Lake Francis know which sites will not be needed on April 29.  

Jacqui

zamboni

We're interested in coming out for this campout.  We have not met many of you - the first (and only) campout we've been on was the South Lake Tahoe last fall and it was a lot of fun.

There will be my wife (Kelly) and I, and our 8-month-old daughter.  No dogs.

If it's available, spot B6 looks good, otherwise just about any of them.

Thanks, and let me know what the deposit is and where to send it!

OC Campers

Glen, we are looking forward to meeting you and your family.  I will put you in B6 as requested.

I will ask for deposits pretty soon (probably the first part of April).  I am just waiting for a few more people to sign up.  

Jacqui

Gwenzilla

Jacqui,
We'd like to get in on this rally also.  Could we reserve site B1 for Friday May 13 and Saturday May 14, leaving Sunday morn.  

Camp Gwenzilla consists of two (2) adults, one (1) 8yr. old, and one (1) dog.

We anticipate a great time meeting up with those we know, and look forward to meeting those we haven't had the pleasure of knowing (yet)!

Thanks!

OC Campers

Quote from: GwenzillaJacqui,
We'd like to get in on this rally also. Could we reserve site B1 for Friday May 13 and Saturday May 14, leaving Sunday morn.

Camp Gwenzilla consists of two (2) adults, one (1) 8yr. old, and one (1) dog.

We anticipate a great time meeting up with those we know, and look forward to meeting those we haven't had the pleasure of knowing (yet)!

Thanks!
You got it Gwenzilla.  I put you in B1

Jacqui

Russinator

Donna and I will be away for 3 to 4 weeks. We're planning on driving to Louisiana to see our daughter and grandkids. Then to Tennessee to see my sister and her family. I don't want to lose my place at the rally and I want to get my deposit/full payment to you so that doesn't happen. Right now, our plan is to hit the road, pulling the Niagara, around the 20th of March, getting back home around the 20th of April.

OC Campers

Quote from: RussinatorDonna and I will be away for 3 to 4 weeks. We're planning on driving to Louisiana to see our daughter and grandkids. Then to Tennessee to see my sister and her family. I don't want to lose my place at the rally and I want to get my deposit/full payment to you so that doesn't happen. Right now, our plan is to hit the road, pulling the Niagara, around the 20th of March, getting back home around the 20th of April.
Not a problem Riuss.  Why don't you e-mail me and I will give you my address and an amount to send.  I will then collect the balance at the campground.  I am not sure how much per night yet because it depends on how many families attend.

Jacqui

teleskiermom

Hi Jacqui-
Our friends the Hay family would like to join the rally at Francis Lake. They are tenters and have another family who would like to tent camp in their sight also. Is that possible??
4 adults
2 3yr olds
Arrive on Fri leave on Sun
They would like site B2
Thank you

OC Campers

Quote from: teleskiermomHi Jacqui-
Our friends the Hay family would like to join the rally at Francis Lake. They are tenters and have another family who would like to tent camp in their sight also. Is that possible??
4 adults
2 3yr olds
Arrive on Fri leave on Sun
They would like site B2
Thank you
I will call Francis Lake next week and find out. I am in So Cal for Spring break. The full hookup sites may not work for tenters unless they don't mind pitching the tent on a slab. There is a tent site next to us, I believe it is B16 that is a nice, shady and large site but doesn't have hookups. I think there may also be a partial hookup site right there too.  I can check to see if that is available. What do you think? I am sure the price would also be less than the full-hookup site.

Jacqui

OC Campers

ALSO.  I am going to start collecting deposits.  I am requesting a $25 deposit.  I will then collect the rest of the fees when everyone arrives at the cg.  If everyone could please e-mail me, I will e-mail you back with my address.  Also, since I am in So. Cal till Monday 3/28 and cannot get my e-mails, I will get back with you when I return.

Thank you everyone.

Jacqui

OC Campers

I called Francis Lake and I was able to get 2 dry sites.  B15 and B16 for our tenting families.  

Jacqui

OC Campers

If anyone else is interested in going let me know.  I have 6-7 spots remaining.  All un reserved space will be givien up on April 29.

Jacqui