News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Lots of new NNC rigs...please update us.

Started by Surfcal, May 07, 2006, 10:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Surfcal

Okay, I'll start.  Last year, I upgraded and bought Sactocamper's Starcraft Travelstar 17CK hybrid.

I traded that in just two weeks ago and got a Starcraft Travelstar 21SB.  Love it and after coming from the early days of the one-sided halfapopup, it's all the room in the world.

champ521

Three weeks ago we upgraded to an '05 Trail Vision TV233. Just took it out for the maiden voyage and I love it!

Surfcal

Quote from: champ521Three weeks ago we upgraded to an '05 Trail Vision TV233. Just took it out for the maiden voyage and I love it!
I just camped with Champ and it is a great trailer.  Glad to see you on the darker side Dave.

mustang

Ok...no new "rig" here.  Goin on 7 years and it's still great for us.  However, if you consider our son's tent a new rig, then I guess we qualify for this thread.  Both kids are now out of the pup in their own tents, and we have all the room we need again!  ;)  :p  :D

champ521

Quote from: mustangBoth kids are now out of the pup in their own tents,

How did you manage that one? It's even worse now that the hybrid has a bathroom. DD will never have to leave.

mustang

Quote from: champ521How did you manage that one? It's even worse now that the hybrid has a bathroom. DD will never have to leave.

Guess in our case a downgrade was actually an upgrade!

zamboni

Last fall, we upgraded from our Coleman Niagara to the Jayco 23B hybrid.

m-u-c-h nicer :)

Ray - we never even knew you got rid of the amputated popup! :)

Surfcal

Quote from: zamboniLast fall, we upgraded from our Coleman Niagara to the Jayco 23B hybrid.

m-u-c-h nicer :)

Ray - we never even knew you got rid of the amputated popup! :)
Yup, it was a very low key event to upgrade.  Bought Sactocamper's hybrid, but I was also sad being that, because of that purchase, he became trailer-less meaning he's not going to be able to join us.  However, whether it was me or someone else, he needed to sell it to make things work out in the short term.

It was a good transitory trailer, really didn't mean it to be that way, but his hybrid convinced me it was the way to go.

OC Campers

Nothing new for us either.  We would love a hybrid but with the gas prices the way they are we will have to stick with the popup a little longer.  We did finally get rid of the "green monster" (Astro van) and bought a pickup.  

Everytime we camp we always come home green with envy at the amount of room in the hybrids.  There is always next year.:)

Jacqui

Dee4j

Congrats on all the new rigs...now all you have to do is have a rally :D

Kelly

I know I'm only the NNC Friendship Ambassador but perhaps I could join in?

The ex got the Palomino and last summer I bought HersheyGirl's beautiful Jayco.  We named her Hershey and are looking forward to a summer full of camping!
[/FONT]

Surfcal

Quote from: KellyI know I'm only the NNC Friendship Ambassador but perhaps I could join in?

The ex got the Palomino and last summer I bought HersheyGirl's beautiful Jayco.  We named her Hershey and are looking forward to a summer full of camping!
Kelly, you're always welcome to NNC and you're a part of us.

In terms of new rigs, I also know that Joan & Sal have a new to them 5th wheel, Nick has a new Rockwood Rhino, and his parents just got a new 5th wheel.

Must be something in the water.

towrod

Quote from: Dee4jCongrats on all the new rigs...now all you have to do is have a rally :D
AHEM! :J
3rd annual Sugarloaf Ridge Rally was just over a week ago.
Inaguaral "Rompin' at Rollins Rally" is 5 weeks out.

We be Rallying in Nocal :-() :p, :cool:

calstate360

Yes we have the 5er, still have not had a chance to use it yet.:swear:
Still have the pop-up,have not had a chance to take it out of storage yet and sell it.:swear:
It's all getting closer though, the truck is finally almost finished, and I have very little to do still to the 5er.:D
Sal

SCCS

Congrat's to everyone that upgraded. :-()  :!  We still have our niagara and plan to stay with it for awhile. Hope to see you in a cg soon.