News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: Lake Tahoe Rally in July??

Started by Red neff Barchetta, Jan 26, 2003, 03:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gsm x2

otter
QuoteI once had a student named Chanda Lear.
 Why do people do things like that to thier kids?

It s not always the parents.

I dated Janeal Tilley.  An OK name.  She married Mr. Beeney and became Janeal Tilley-Beeney.  Sorry, I can t say it without smiling.

gsm x2

Ca-girl

gsm x2
QuoteIt s not always the parents.

And sometimes it IS the parents.....

I used to babysit for the Duck family, and while they were somewhat kind to their son, they named the daughter Donella [8D]

And I went to high school with some twins named Agnes and Gertrude Denouden...lucky for them they were pretty!

Nick

otter

QuoteORIGINAL:  otter

I once had a student named Chanda Lear.  
 Why do people do things like that to thier kids?  [: (]

The owners of the famous Lear jet named their daughter Chrystal Chanda Lear

SactoCampers

NickThis conversation reminds me of the periodic Jay Leno segment where they pull out wedding announcements from the newspaper that always have a funny ring to them. Like one time there was the Butts-Kischer wedding.

Surfcal

The Memory MakerOnly In San Francisco...

There s a Vietnamese Restaurant here in San Francisco called Phucket Restaurant.  Word is it s supposed to be pronouced " foo-kay."   My friends call it otherwise.

But it gets a lot of business from us because whenever we re hungry, we toss out a bunch of options, inevitably disagreement, and then in resignation, someone will say, oh whatever, F*ck It, I don t care!  And then we all say, hey, why not and proceed to go there.

Surfcal

SactoCampers

SurfcalFLIP.

QuoteORIGINAL:  Surfcal

Only In San Francisco...

There s a Vietnamese Restaurant here in San Francisco called Phucket Restaurant.  Word is it s supposed to be pronouced " foo-kay."   My friends call it otherwise.

But it gets a lot of business from us because whenever we re hungry, we toss out a bunch of options, inevitably disagreement, and then in resignation, someone will say, oh whatever, F*ck It, I don t care!  And then we all say, hey, why not and proceed to go there.

Surfcal

LOL! [:D]

A restaurant like that would come in handy in settling dinner disputes between me and Mrs. Sacto.

g-whiz

Surfcal

QuoteORIGINAL:  Surfcal

Only In San Francisco...

Surfcal

That reminds me of my friend s dog.  She had no idea what to name the troublesome thing.  She realized one day that she had in reality given him a name when her little niece came for a visit and called, " Come here, Da** it!"

The Memory Maker

SactoCampersNow that everybody is safe from the SLO rally, I would like to invite any newbies who might be interested in attending this rally.
 E-mail with any questions you might have.

By the way, TVC received our contract and everything is set up for Sept. They said that they would offer us Premium sites upon our individual arrivals.
 Premium sites would include the basics water,elec & sewer PLUS cable, an individual fire pit and outer ring sites ( sites like # s 233 or #251) as opposed to the inland/standard sites (# s 252 or #234).  
 The Premium sites run $40. per night.
 No decision need be made now, only upon your family s arrival at the campground.
 TVC staff rides you around in a little golf cart to pick out your site on the rally area as you check-in.
 Just FYI.

Red neff Barchetta

SactoCampersScott -
 Thanks for setting this up!
 I admire your style in having this all taken care of already.  Reminds me of this great guy I know.
 Unlike that " other"  bunch who returned my deposit and changed the dates on me, harrumph.  Oh well, I ll just have to enjoy Yosemite on my own.  J/K of course!

Have you moved in to the house(s) yet?

I always wanted to see " harrumph"  in writing.  It even came up on the spell check, lol.
 How about " pashaw" ?
 These are the important things that I look into for the rest of us.

The Memory Maker

Red neff Barchetta
QuoteORIGINAL:  Red neff Barchetta

Scott -
 Thanks for setting this up!
 I admire your style in having this all taken care of already.  Reminds me of this great guy I know.
 Unlike that " other"  bunch who returned my deposit and changed the dates on me, harrumph.  Oh well, I ll just have to enjoy Yosemite on my own.  J/K of course!

Have you moved in to the house(s) yet?

I always wanted to see " harrumph"  in writing.  It even came up on the spell check, lol.
 How about " pashaw" ?
 These are the important things that I look into for the rest of us.

Jeff-
 I wish that I was that organized, if this rally was my doing I would not have let everyone know about it until at least late August.
 This is all Mrs TMM (Genevieve)  s doing. I just sign the checks and go to work! HA!

Our move-in date is late May, Early June.
 LOL!

otter

The Memory Maker
QuoteI just sign the checks and go to work! HA!

Oh Boy.[: (][: (][: (]
 this belongs in the I" ts a Male Thing"   Maybe over the fireplace!...or behind the toilet

The Memory Maker

otter

QuoteORIGINAL:  otter

QuoteI just sign the checks and go to work! HA!

Oh Boy.[: (][: (][: (]
 this belongs in the I" ts a Male Thing"   Maybe over the fireplace!...or behind the toilet

Otter/Diane

Since Scott s original statement was in reference to me/him/us, I will respond.
 Don t worry about it.
 Before I begin to feel this statement may or may not be an inappropriate, first I personally would have to overlook every offensive thing everyone else posts to ALL the topics of NNC and elsewhere on PUTimes .

Genevieve ( TMM s wife)

otter

The Memory Maker
QuoteSince Scott s original statement was in reference to me/him/us, I will respond.
 Don t worry about it.
 Before I begin to feel this statement may or may not be an inappropriate, first I personally would have to overlook every offensive thing everyone else posts to ALL the topics of NNC and elsewhere on PUTimes .

Genevieve ( TMM s wife)

No offense inended  Genevieve, just doing a little Rabble Rousing.  
 My apologies.

The Memory Maker

g-whiz

SactoCampersI m so excited, I just can t hide it, cause I know, I know, I know we re going camping! [;)]