News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: Lake Tahoe Rally in July??

Started by Red neff Barchetta, Jan 26, 2003, 03:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red neff Barchetta

SactoCampers(Poking head in door to see if it s safe in here now)

I might have a (gasp!) 5th-wheel interested in this rally.  I ll let you know soon.  They are currrently in the process of " pulling a 6Quig"  and will become a family of 6 in July.  Getting away to Tahoe for some fresh air just might be the ticket for them in September.  I ll be seeing them today at the dreaded Toobtown (like a Chuck-E-Cheese s) for a birthday party so I ll ask them again.  I ll also check to see if they would want a pull-through site.  If that s the case, then maybe they should simply make the reservation themself since the pull-through s aren t in our area.  I ll check to see what s near us before they call.

Red neff Barchetta

SactoCampersWell, scratch that idea.  They ll be finishing up their new house in September (with some beautiful hardwood floors in early September I might add), so they can t make it.  Maybe we ll bring a few of their kids along with us.

SactoCampersSpeaking of 5th wheels, I just remembered something regarding this rally @ TVC.
 The campground has two 5th wheel trailers at separate sites that serve like cabins for guests who do not come with their own rigs.
 But the cost of $100.00 per night does seem a bit steep with all the good motel rates a person could get in the South Lake Tahoe area.
 Just a little FYI to add to the topic

And G-Whiz, we had a great time this weekend with the sand at our feet and the trains rushing by. Thanks for remembering.

Ca-girl

SactoCampersYou know, I don t want to sound like a whiner, BUT.....I ve sent emails, I posted my interest, but I ve gotten no response!!  I know September is a long way off (although not nearly long enough to my teacher way of thinking), but I m somewhat needy, and I need to know that I m accepted into the fold of the Tahoe Rally RIGHT NOW!!!  Someone please acknowledge me soon so I don t end up cowering in the corner of my trailer mumbling incoherently, " they said they were non-exclusive...they said they were friendly folks....I thought they LIKED me....."

Actually, now that I m thinking about it....the same thing is happening with the Yosemite rally....is this a CONSPIRACY????????

The Memory Maker

Ca-girl

QuoteORIGINAL:  Ca-girl

You know, I don t want to sound like a whiner, BUT.....I ve sent emails, I posted my interest, but I ve gotten no response!!  I know September is a long way off (although not nearly long enough to my teacher way of thinking), but I m somewhat needy, and I need to know that I m accepted into the fold of the Tahoe Rally RIGHT NOW!!!  Someone please acknowledge me soon so I don t end up cowering in the corner of my trailer mumbling incoherently, " they said they were non-exclusive...they said they were friendly folks....I thought they LIKED me....."
 Actually, now that I m thinking about it....the same thing is happening with the Yosemite rally....is this a CONSPIRACY????????

Ca-girl I have not received any e-mails from you whatsoever.
 There is only one post (pg. 4) with your username on this topic " Get Lucky by the Lake"  rally and you did not express an interest in attending on that particular post/reply.
 But in any case . . .
 Please Join Us. [:)]
 You and your family are more than welcome. Sorry you were you beginning to feel unwanted. I honestly have not received any communication from you. Let s try again.
 Just e-mail the info needed (see page 1) regarding yourself and your rig.
 Wait until I respond to your e-mail before sending payment, so we can make sure I m receiving your messages.

Standing by . . .

Great Scott (TMM)

Ca-girl

The Memory Maker
QuoteCa-girl I have not received any e-mails from you whatsoever.

Hmmm....curious....I ll try again.  Maybe Sal never got my email about the Yosemite trip either...I sent them on the same day [:o]

QuoteThere is only one post (pg. 4) with your username on this topic " Get Lucky by the Lake"  rally and you did not express an interest in attending on that particular post/reply.

It may not have been on this particular thread, or it may have been when I was still " guest" ....no biggie...that s why I posted my whiner post.  I knew you d see that one!! [8D][:D]

QuotePlease Join Us.  
 You and your family are more than welcome.

Thanks Scott....I feel much better now [;)][:D][:)][8D]

I ll try sending you my info again right now.  Hopefully I ll hear back from you soon!

Red neff Barchetta

SactoCampersGo Tania (& family)!  Glad you re gonna make it!

The Memory Maker

The Memory MakerSo, What do I need to do to sign up for the Rally in Tahoe?  It sounds like great fun.  Are there many other families with young children going?

Michelle (pcmom)
 2003 Tahoe Lite 19DT
 2001 GMC Safari
 http://www.pbase.com/pcmom/camping

Red neff Barchetta

SactoCampersMichelle -
 Just e-mail The Memory Maker/Scott & Gen (the post above your post).  They are the wagonmaster s for this one.
 We d love to have you there!

Btw, I just did a super quick head count of kids (not counting babies) signed up for this rally and I came up with at least 12 kids between 3 and 13 or so.
 We have a 3 and a 9 year-old.

The Memory Maker

SactoCampersMichelle
 Red Neff Barchetta can always be counted on to offer the warmest of welcomes from NNC.
 He s absolutely right! Please contact me and I ll be happy to add your family to this rally.
 All the children at our rallies are a true reflection of their NNC parents; great friends.
 Scott(TMM)

The Memory MakerJust a reminder: that us yet to be, or not yet, PUT members can t email using the icons on the post.  That s a privilege reserved for PUT members.
 Maybe use the NNC contact form  (http://nick-neff-cough.org/nnc/id7.html )and have it forwarded from there to TMM.

Campinggeek
 AKA Jon
 99 Utah behind 03 1500HD (formerly 92 Jeep Cherokee)
 DW and 2 munchkins

SactoCampers

QuoteORIGINAL:  Guest

Just a reminder: that us yet to be, or not yet, PUT members can t email using the icons on the post.  That s a privilege reserved for PUT members.
 Maybe use the NNC contact form  (http://nick-neff-cough.org/nnc/id7.html )and have it forwarded from there to TMM.

Campinggeek
 AKA Jon
 99 Utah behind 03 1500HD (formerly 92 Jeep Cherokee)
 DW and 2 munchkins

Like all the rallies, there s an e-mail link to TMM right below the date and location info. Just click on it and it will launch your e-mail:

http://www.nick-neff-cough.org/nnc/id3.html

The Memory Maker

The Memory MakerJust wanted to update all attendees and possible attendees that we still have plenty of room to join this rally of so far 16 signed up.
 Please contact us if you are interested or know someone interested in coming along.
 Scott (TMM)

Nick
 I still need the below info regarding your family.

QuoteORIGINAL:  The Memory Maker

O.K. here s more info:
 The daily rate will be $35.00 A 20% discount will be applied to this published rate if at least 10 members actually show up.
 At this point I will start collecting the one night s deposit of $35.00 via PayPal which is refundable up to 8/18/03.
 http://www.paypal.com
 our email(the way you tell paypal it s us) is scottgen@worldnet.att.net

I will need the following info from all attendees to complete the contract with TVC.
 Please only e-mail this info; due to it s personal content.

Name(s) (real one and screen name)
 Address & Phone
 Arrival & Departure dates if different from rally
 RV type
 Length (open)
 Slideout (yes or no)

Thanks everyone. The Memory Makers are already really looking forward to this rally being great!

SactoCampers

The Memory MakerScott,

Have I paid my deposit?? I have two transactions to you, one of them to you for $35 and the other from you for $35. Maybe the one from you was for Gold Rush and the one to you was for Get Lucky, but I want to make sure.