SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: Lake Tahoe Rally in July??

Started by Red neff Barchetta, Jan 26, 2003, 03:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RTurner

Hybrid Holly
QuoteORIGINAL:  Hybrid Holly

QuoteMy teenager will also be there (Red Cross Certified Babysitter, CPR/First Aid last month), we could put her to work.

Is she dog friendly?

Yes, she dates boys I would consider dogs (but aren t all 16 yo boys dogs when you have a teenage daughter).   [:D][:D][:D]

Seriously, we have two dogs and she takes good care of them, we also dog sit for our friends when they are out of town.

The Memory Maker

RTurnerAttention all NNC ers
 The " Get Lucky by the Lake"  Rally is now an official
 MEGA RALLY

champ521

RTurner

QuoteORIGINAL:  RTurner

My teenager will also be there (Red Cross Certified Babysitter, CPR/First Aid last month), we could put her to work.

That s really impressive! Let s just hope she never has to use these skills.

The Memory Maker

RTurnerAttention all Get Lucky attendees
 The time has come to put a deadline to all those folks that have yet to pay their first night s deposit of $35.00
 If you have not done so, please pay by Aug 10th.
 I will need to send all collected monies to TVC at that time.
 If you are unsure if you have paid, please inquire.

Future sign-ups will be possible but may have to be done directly with the campground; I am currently checking with TVC to be sure.

All those who have already paid with personal checks to date, those checks will be sent to the bank approx 8/10/03.

Also, any refunds/cancels after 8/10/03 will have to be done directly with the campground.

Thanks for the cooperation.
 Scott (TMM)

ckkevin

The Memory MakerScott,

I hate to say it but we must " pull a sacto"  on this rally also.  I will be attending a conference in Orlando that weekend.[:@][:@]  

I wish these conference guys would consult my NNC Rally schedule before they go and schedule their silly conferences during rallies.[>:]

The Memory Maker

ckkevin

QuoteORIGINAL:  ckkevin

Scott,

I hate to say it but we must " pull a sacto"  on this rally also.  I will be attending a conference in Orlando that weekend.[:@][:@]  

I wish these conference guys would consult my NNC Rally schedule before they go and schedule their silly conferences during rallies.[>:]

Sorry to hear that you won t be able to make this rally.
 Your deposit has been refunded.
 Thanks!!
 Scott (TMM)

ckkevin

The Memory Maker
QuoteYour deposit has been refunded.

Thanks for the refund.  I received it today.

The Memory Maker

RTurnerWell I just checked in with TVC about the rally. They have extended the deadline for submitting deposits until Aug 31st. So all those members that submitted personal checks, they won t be processed until then.
 Also anybody else who s seriously thinking of joining please contact me.

TMM

towrod

The Memory Maker

QuoteORIGINAL:  The Memory Maker

Well I just checked in with TVC about the rally. They have extended the deadline for submitting deposits until Aug 31st. So all those members that submitted personal checks, they won t be processed until then.
 Also anybody else who s seriously thinking of joining please contact me.

TMM

Hi Scott,
 I take it that there is still space available for the Lucky by the Lake Rally?  My brother has ezpressed interest but still needs to clear his calendar.  Sounds like he has until the end of the month to make up his mind?

The Memory Maker

RTurnerTowRod
 Yes, of course invite him to come along. Just gather up all the info needed by TVC regarding him and his rig and e-mail it to me, as you did for yourself.
 As you remember monies can be made either by personal check (you still have the address right?) or PayPal.
 As for waiting until the end of the month. I actually plan on sending the one big check off to TVC on Sept 1st for everybody who signed by August 31st.
 But after that date I am sure your brother can call TVC from Sept 1st onward to make his own reservations if he decides to join us at the last minute.
 Scott-TMM

sammyslave

RTurnerSeems to have been a little confusion about the campground this weekend at Yosemite. These was a converstation about whether or not dogs were allowed
 at the Tahoe campground, which got the DOG people concerned about Bill Clinton s statement that he did not feel that dogs were allowed. After checking with the campground and being assured that there was no problem with fur burgers..(sorry Bill) I really mean dogs, we can stop and enjoy a gin libation and plan the menue for this grand event. So many great people and so little time to enjoy them all. Only a few weeks away...to bad we have  to work in the meantime

Red neff Barchetta

RTurnerLarry -
 I ll be bringing some veggie " brawts"  that even you will like.  I tried them this w/e while we were camping (great time btw!) and they are terrific!  They are made by the Boca Burger people.
 Btw, there was a little " yip"  dog about 5 sites down from us this w/e that I think everyone in the cg wanted to bbq.  What an annoying little $%^&!

6Quigs

sammyslave
QuoteThese was a converstation about whether or not dogs were allowed
 at the Tahoe campground, which got the DOG people concerned about Bill Clinton s statement that he did not feel that dogs were allowed.

That was just Dave planning ahead.
 As they won t have their daughter with them that weekend, Dave is hoping dog s aren t allowed, so it will just him and his new bride[;)][;)]

They were also hoping to be able to hit the casinios, which they could also do with no daughter or Max[&:]

Nick

RTurnerI m looking forward to this rally.  Never camped around Tahoe before.  After this weeks grueling backpacking trip (I can hardly move today) I know why I like my pop up so much.  Michele and I are going to have a pinata there for Hunters 1st birthday and do a little pary with cake and stuff for the kids.

See ya in a few weeks.

champ521

sammyslave
QuoteThese was a converstation about whether or not dogs were allowed
 at the Tahoe campground, which got the DOG people concerned about Bill Clinton s statement that he did not feel that dogs were allowed.

Maybe it s obnoxious,gin drinking,dancing cooks that are not allowed.[8D]
 Max is still going in the kennel that weekend.