Main Menu

RE: Ignore

Started by Hybrid Holly, Jan 28, 2003, 10:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hybrid Holly

GuestOkay, who did this?

SactoCampers

Hybrid HollyOkay, it was me.

But I missed that old thread so much [:(].

Hybrid Holly

GuestThanks Sacto, now we don t have to change our bylaws....

Surfcal

GuestThe ignore thread is a Nick-Neff-Cough staple.  I love the ignore thread.  It s where all the miscellaneous stuff goes, sort of like the stuff I talk about, non-sequitor, non-sensible off-the-topic stuff.  It fits my character.

C mon CWB, it s our thread all over again.

Surfcal

Civil_War_Buff

GuestOK, here we go!! Thanks for that great introduction Ray....I have been reading the posts lately with reckless anticipation of an " Ignore"  thread.  I am beginning to feel much more like a " junior"  member as I see all of this planning for events long into summer, talk of " wagonmasters"  (I saw City Slickers), mud wrestling, Hay rides, wine tasting, uncle Ray s pocket change money scramble, treasure hunting with Chef Larry, etc., etc., etc.  There is even talk that CWB was getting the Doobie Brothers and Hank Williams Jr. to come to the Gold Country Rally (a claim which I emphatically deny).  I find that wild raccoons now just look at me like a second stringer, I get no respect I tell ya!!  I have attempted to contact a dude that plays guitar and sings like a bird, and he is cheap, so how much DID you agree to Ray? [;)][;)][&:] That s Ray of " Ray and the  Kazoolalooolas"  featuring Holly and G-Whiz!![:D][:D][8D]

I wil stop now, as I think I am sufficiently in over my head as I type.

Happy Campin  <><

otter

GuestThe group is formally known as Raydiant and the HaYaYas...I think they did originalte in Kalamazoo, but do not admit to it.  
 Kazoom

g-whiz

otter
QuoteThe group is formally known as Raydiant and the HaYaYas...I think they did originalte in Kalamazoo, but do not admit to it.

And before that they were known as The Kalamazoo Konnection with Rabble Ray and the YoYos.  That was before they were kicked off Western Michigan University s campus.  Something about breaking into the Gibson Guitar Factory s  vault and stealing the 50 kazoos secretly manufactured by the company back in 1929, The Great Depression.  The KKRRYY s were banished to Cucamonga, the only place that has a name as silly as Kalamazoo, swearing never to divulge where they originated.  

http://www.gibson-guitar.com/history2.html

Red neff Barchetta

GuestAaahhhhh!  All is right with the NNC world now.
 An Ignore thread authored by " Guest"  no less, lol!

Good place to let Ray know what he s missing this Friday night;

Whooohoooo!  I won backstage passes for the Joe Satriani show (through his website) at The Fillmore!  The fun part will be watching my friends all fight to figure out who gets to be my guest to join me, ha.  Of course I could just pick someone, but I d rather enjoy watching the debate, lol.  Very cool!

gsm x2

GuestPosted this over on the Campfire, but want to share it with my friends who don t necessarily sit in with that group.

I was going through the bookshelf at work today and came across a freaky publication. This is a scan of the cover page on a publication which was published by the Department of Justice and the Federal Emergency Management Agency in 1997.

http://home.earthlink.net/~gsmx2/2003socalroundup/emergencyresponse.gif

As you look at it, remember it was published in June 1997.

gsm x2

otter

Guest[:o]  now That is Freeeeaky;    All I can say is
 G-Whiz.  
 After the State of the Union Address this week,  I am definitely on the edge:  Stuff like that could push me over!

6Quigs

GuestThis is post # 500 in the NCC-NEFF-COUGH forum[8D]

Hybrid Holly

GuestAnd the next closest is  COTOC (Campers of the Original Colonies)  with 150 or so!
 Are we good or what?

Nick

GuestIs it just my connections or has the board been loading awfully slow the last few day s?  Seems to be a bit better today though.

gsm x2

GuestMike--the Board is loading fine for me, so must be your connections.

But the Board itself continues to be really slow--devoid of entries.  Must be a very busy time of year for SactoSurf and the Rabble Rousers.

gsm x2