SactoCampers
Quote< Message edited by Sactocampers -- 3/18/2003 4:27:04 PM >
Quote< Message edited by Sactocampers -- 3/18/2003 4:37:03 PM  >
Quote< Message edited by Sactocampers -- 3/18/2003 4:47:12 PM  >
Quote< Message edited by Sactocampers -- 3/18/2003 6:16:33 PM  >
Quote< Message edited by Sactocampers -- 3/18/2003 6:21:28 PM >
Quote< Message edited by Sactocampers -- 3/18/2003 6:24:23 PM  >
Quote< Message edited by Sactocampers -- 3/18/2003 6:29:42 PM  >

Forget about pulling out of a rally after you ve registered, I think " Pulling a Sacto"  should mean over editing your own posts, LOL!  (Unless that his new signature.) [8D]

BTW, how come the edit time is in Eastern time while the post is Pacific?  Brian, do you have your times set to Eastern?  Perhaps I see the posts at whatever time I set it to, but posts are edited to default Eastern/whatever time the poster is set to?

griffsmom

griffsmomIgnore, the San Francisco treat

griffsmom

griffsmomBring out the ignore and bring out the best

SactoCampers

Cottonwooder
QuoteForget about pulling out of a rally after you ve registered, I think " Pulling a Sacto"  should mean over editing your own posts, LOL! (

Old news.

I will often change my replies in the same post in response to many peoples  comments, as opposed to ARTIFICIALLY inflating my statistics by creating a new post for each response.......COTTONWOODER!! [;)][8D]

Also, a deft rabble rouser must carefully craft his words for just the right impact, which means a tweak here or there.

I actually have nothing to change in this post I just wanted to see the " edited by"  sign come up again. It s like my shadow. I kinda like it.

griffsmom

griffsmomIgnore is Job 1

griffsmom

griffsmomWe ignore harder.

griffsmom

griffsmomSnap! Crackle! Ignore!

Cottonwooder

SactoCampers
Quoteas opposed to ARTIFICIALLY inflating my statistics by creating a new post for each response.......COTTONWOODER!

Not me, and still cool as a cucumber.  [8D]

SactoCampers

griffsmomWatching Lori post to this thread is kinda like watching a dog chase its tail. You wonder why he is so determined, but it s still fun to watch.

Nick

SactoCampers
QuoteORIGINAL:  SactoCampers

Watching Lori post to this thread is kinda like watching a dog chase its tail. You wonder why he is so determined, but it s still fun to watch.

And they usually end up falling on their a** too.

griffsmom

SactoCampers

Watching Lori post to this thread is kinda like watching a dog chase its tail. You wonder why he is so determined, but it s still fun to watch.

This is one post that needs, check that, demands, editing.  I m a girl so it should be " why she is so determined..."  Griffs mom  Get it?

BTW, not determined, but happy to have a place to purge all the knowldger I absorbed all those years I watched tv.  Loosen up man, and have some fun.  I think the RR s are getting to ya![;)]

griffsmom

Nick

QuoteORIGINAL:  Nick

And they usually end up falling on their a** too.

Well the good news is that if I fall on my a**, I ll be well-cushioned![:D]

SactoCampers

griffsmom

QuoteORIGINAL:  griffsmom

This is one post that needs, check that, demands, editing.  I m a girl so it should be " why she is so determined..."  Griffs mom  Get it?

Yeah, I wondered if you were going to say something. I was using the dog as the reference....and I ve only seen male dogs chase their tail. I ve never seen a female dog do that. [&:]

Ignore, the quicker picker upper.