News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: Ignore

Started by Hybrid Holly, Jan 28, 2003, 10:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gsm x2

birol
QuoteTHis is a very small thread and no body posts here ! My admiration for my CA friends is fading away .......

You must be getting jaded.  Thread called IGNORE that was started by GUEST accrues 18 pages and lasts nearly six months.  Try that on another board.

gsm x2

birol

gsm x2Yeah, another board and it would be what ? Long ? Short ? Medium rare ? [8D][8D]

griffsmom

gsm x2Maybe it s just Canadian humor, eh, but Birol, your jokes are WAY over my head! [;)]

birol

griffsmom

QuoteORIGINAL:  griffsmom

Maybe it s just Canadian humor, eh, but Birol, your jokes are WAY over my head! [;)]

[:o][:(]

6Quigs

griffsmomSo I m reading in the poll forum, and I found something to be ignored
QuoteORIGINAL:CWB

I just picked up my new Tahoe on Saturday.

Cool Larry,
 Have you got the bullet holes on it yet??[;)]

birol

6Quigs
QuoteORIGINAL:  6Quigs

So I m reading in the poll forum, and I found something to be ignored
QuoteORIGINAL:CWB

I just picked up my new Tahoe on Saturday.

Cool Larry,
 Have you got the bullet holes on it yet??[;)]

The fake bullet hole thingie thingies ? They look like the real thing ! First time I saw them on a  car, I went all the way to the car and looked. Luckily  [>:] the owner was coming and saw[:@] me inspect his car up close . He saw what it was I was looking at and smiled so all was cool [;)]

birol

birolNobody liked the story eh, just good old plain ignore. Ok. I can live with that [8D] NOT !

birol

birol

QuoteORIGINAL:  birol

Nobody liked the story eh, just good old plain ignore. Ok. I can live with that [8D] NOT !

Yeah, ignore me, I can take it ! One more post, yehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa [8D][:D]

birol

birolI have been chastised for killing the thread. I hereby offer my regrets and apologies. You can punish me as you see fit. Please one punishment per poster per day, no other coupons can be combined with this offer [8D]

birol

gsm x2Pleeeeeeeeeeeease somebody rescue me, I beg you, I am suffering irrevocable mental and emotional distress as having effectively killed this thread. Please somebody tell me my thread killing abilities are temporary and I can be cured. I promise I will go to thread killers rehab as soon as somebody decides to rescue me. Take my dog, take my car take my PU NOT !!!!!! [8D]

birol

gsm x2Urrrrkkk [:o][:(][:@]

BOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO

HEEEEELLLLPPPPP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ok, I am leaving your group, I am so sorry for disturbing your harmony. Please accept my apologies.

birol
QuoteTake my dog, take my car take my PU NOT !!!!!!

But you don t have a PU to take!  And I think I already have a tent as big as your MOAT.

Camping geek
 AKA Jon

6Quigs

GuestHappy to see Jon has come to Birol s rescue[:)]

Birol we were just having fun with you[;)]

Good luck on your Quest to be # 1
 BTW,
 this is post #600 for me[8D]

6Quigs

Red neff Barchetta