Main Menu

RE: Ignore

Started by Hybrid Holly, Jan 28, 2003, 10:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red neff Barchetta

CottonwooderAlmost forgot.

Hybrid Holly

Red neff Barchetta
QuoteAlert! Alert! Bikolee has started an ignore thread of his own in the Campfire forum! What audacity, what daring, what guts, what big brass..., ahem. Thought we d better make sure HIS thread doesn t catch OUR thread. Or do we wanna help his out and *ignore* it too?  

I don t think he had my permission to do that!
 Isn t Bikolee the one who was absolutely NOT going to pay $30 to join PUT?

Surfcal

Hybrid Holly

QuoteORIGINAL:  Hybrid Holly

Yeah, then I think he got fed up with the other site because they continued to badmouth PUT.

But that Ignore thread really caught the fancy of the other members, but we had it here first!  HA (ala Neff).

Surfcal

Civil_War_Buff

Surfcal
QuoteORIGINAL:  Surfcal

QuoteORIGINAL:  Hybrid Holly

Yeah, then I think he got fed up with the other site because they continued to badmouth PUT.

But that Ignore thread really caught the fancy of the other members, but we had it here first!  HA (ala Neff).

Surfcal

I have seen a large number of the PUT doomsayers showing up.  Even the guy who would NOT accept my apology (which was not really an apology, but an explanation with an opportunity for him to forgive me for saying it), is here now.  I don t really mind and I am glad they are coming back, but I think they should come back very humbly and ask for OUR forgiveness!! JMNSHO.

They can do it, (copy us),  but we were first, and the best!  Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

6Quigs

Red neff BarchettaWhen you log in, and list all the forums, at the bottom of the page, you can select " Most active topics"

http://www.popuptimes.com/members/searchpro.asp?searchfor=active

The top 8 topics were all started By NNC ers

And apart from the Camper & tow vehicle bt GSMx2 in the General forum,
 they all belong in the NNC forum.

Way to Go Guys[:D]

Surfcal

Red neff BarchettaNow all is need is that " Sumguy"  to come back.  He ended up being buddies with Sactocampers.

Surfcal

Red neff Barchetta

Red neff BarchettaRay,
 I liked that " Sumguy"  guy who rabble roused the NNC area.  He had a close resemblance to Bart/" Everybody Hauls"  don t you think?
 Speaking of Bart, he has almost completed his mod. for the Popupgizmo s.  They will be semi-permanently attatched to the roof when he s done.  I m watching with great interest.

Surfcal

Red neff BarchettaSumguy was out there man.  I know I m strange, but that guy, whew, he was strange, I guess in a weire pedantic way.  Did you ever see his Website.  He actually had a lot of neat stuff in there.

You and Sactocampers riled him up.

Surfcal

Cottonwooder

Surfcal
QuoteYeah, then I think he got fed up with the other site because they continued to badmouth PUT.

I was active there at the time, but couldn t see what Bikolee was referring to.  (Not that I read every single post.)  Others couldn t see it either.

Haven t been there in a couple of months because we don t have any tech questions to ask, and have been getting all my rabbling done here, thank you very much. [:D]

gsm x2

Cottonwooder
QuoteHaven t been there in a couple of months because we don t have any tech questions to ask, and have been getting all my rabbling done here, thank you very much.  

Oh yeah. PUT has gone to the dogs because you can no longer get technical questions answered.  Know what I think?  I think that the community decides what flavor it wants to take on.  At least this section of PUT has decided, " We want to laugh and have a good time."   So be it; it is done.

gsm x2

Surfcal

Red neff BarchettaSammyslave:

Come on and post.  We need you pal!

Red " neff"  Barchetta

6Quigs

Red neff Barchetta(This space is intentionally left blank)

SactoCampers

Red neff BarchettaA post a day: That s all we ask.

Surfcal

Red neff BarchettaWe ll leave the light on for you.

Surfcal

SactoCampers

SurfcalIgnore: It does a body good.