News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: Reyes the Rool Rally

Started by g-whiz, Feb 14, 2003, 11:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cottonwooder

Surfcal
QuoteWe ll just wait and see what others post tomorrow for a full report from everyone.

And, I add hopefully, let s hope they all write as much as you did!  [:)]

Saturday night... wonder what everyone is doing?  One huge campfire yak, or several small groups?  10pm... anyone going to bed yet?  Strange how it always feel later when camping in the outdoors.

Back to my scrapbook.  [:)]

Ab Diver

Cottonwooder

QuoteORIGINAL:  Cottonwooder

Dave, Austin Boston is your son?

Uhmmmm, ooops--- no. What I said was :

<<<But, I d like to point out something, out of respect for one of our favorite sons: " AB"  is short " Austin Boston" . >>>

What I meant was " one of *PUT s favorite sons*. Poor choice of words on my part. No, wait, I didn t mean it that way, I think AB is a nice guy. No, not Ab---  Aye Bee. Uh, what I mean is, I think Austin is nice. No, not in that way, I mean... ah heck, I m gunna quit now while I m still behind. Wait, not that kind of behind, I meant...

Can we just move on? [;)]

6Quigs

SurfcalWell we were the last to arrive, just around noon on Saturday,
 and it was great to pull into the campground and see all the familar faces
 and plenty of new ones.
 Ray has given a good description of the weekend, plenty of fun and food.
 Looking forward to meeting everyone again in Snug harbour.

The Memory Maker

SurfcalHello all-
 I can t believe what a great weekend that we ve had with all of our (NNC) friends. I also too can t believe that we re one of the first to post(other than Surfcough), with having to get all the way over to Stockton.
 Anyhow, We all arirved safely back home and we already miss the group. Larry(sammyslave)- I think that for the next rally I will bring you the Chinet plates so that you won t have any more " slip-ups" .
 I ll post the pictures to my yahoo website tomorrow morning.
 More stories to follow, the boys need their baths!
 This was a great weekend to see all of our old NNC friends as well as meet a great group of new NNC friends.

Scott & Genevieve

calstate360

SurfcalHey All
 Just wanted to let you we made it back safe around 4:30.
 Been unloading and now time to get some dinner since I missed breakfast.
 We had a great time with old friends new alike. Now to rest up for Snug Harbor.

Ab Diver

SurfcalCome on you guys, toss us a bone! All you can say is " We re back, had a good time." ???

Where s the eloquence, the rabble, the rousing, the wasting of bandwidth we ve come to know, neah, to EXPECT from Nick-Neff-Cougher s? People from California to Hawaii are waiting for word of your adventures this weekend!

Cottonwooder

Ab Diver
QuotePeople from California to Hawaii are waiting for word of your adventures this weekend!

Thank you, Dave!  They must be so tuckered out, they re heading straight for the shower and bed.  My neighbors haven t checked in yet.  Wonder how long the drive is back to Ventura?

otter

SurfcalAs I was out on the beautiful Pacific in 80+ degree Hawaiian weather today heading home from a fantastic snorkelling adventure, I was seeing all the popups heading home; except for Larry & Rita who like to leave later in the day... I hope some one stayed and helped you pack up Larry; that hand sounds nasty.
 ...I saw G-whiz and G--x2 speeding down the highway making record time home.,..popups off  to Sactemaneto, Modesto, Saratoga, San Jose....and god knows where else.  
 ....I think I heard on MSNBC that there was a "  pop-up-+ alert "  in CA.  Of course i could have been wrong,but.......

Ab Diver

SurfcalBoy, I guess Babs had it right after all: On a clear day, you really CAN see forever! [;)]

Red neff Barchetta

SurfcalAlright Ab Diver!  I m headed over to the " real"  Olema thread in the rally forum, not this rabble roused imposter thread started by " SurfCough" .  Follow me.

Cottonwooder

Red neff Barchetta
QuoteAlright Ab Diver! I m headed over to the " real"  Olema thread in the rally forum, not this rabble roused imposter thread started by " SurfCough" . Follow me.

Oh man, I didn t even know about that separate " Rally"  section!  I just come straight here each time, bypassing everything else so quickly that I don t even look at it.

I ll join wherever y all post.  Don t see a folder there for the SLO rally, so assume we continue to post here in the Club section.  

otter

Surfcali guess I m lost too...Where is the rally forum and RAL Oleama thread?

6Quigs

SurfcalFirst Memory maker said

Quote(note to self- do not put deadlines on message board)

Then yesterday he posts

QuoteI ll post the pictures to my yahoo website tomorrow morning.
Well true to his word, he posted the photos
 http://photos.yahoo.com/scottwrey

Nice job Scott, but why are there 3 photos of Me & GSMx2 saying our goodbyes!!!
 and

any chance of a bigger version of the group photo, it s hard to make out the faces

Surfcal

SurfcalSactocampers claims that I " pulled a Holly"  when I started this one.  Yes, this is the rebel Olema thread and for that, I paid my penalty by drinking a lot of Nick s booze and had dire consequences.

So, here s to Holly threads, may they always be present.

Surfcal

Red neff Barchetta

Surfcal
Quotebut why are there 3 photos of Me & GSMx2 saying our goodbyes!!!
The people back east are probably going to say; " so that s how it is in their group" , lol!  Not that there s anything wrong with that of course.  Whew.
 Kevin - Scott (TMM) is just jealous of the relationship you and Scott (GSMx2) have.  He and CWB are always nipping at each other and he pines for some tenderness.