SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: Can We Change Titles Here Too?

Started by Cottonwooder, Mar 07, 2003, 11:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Civil_War_Buff

champ521
QuoteORIGINAL:  champ521

But how can I be " Missing"  if I m right here?

the questions is....are you really here? It is conceded that you are posting HERE, but you are not here as defined by surfcough.  Please remain confused, it is always worth a little extra in the points category! Right people??

Red neff Barchetta

SurfcalYeah I m busy here too.  Keep the noise down will ya?
 Champ521 - Sorry you were denied, lol.  Ray has complete control on his crummy list.  Don t worry, you can eat lunch at my table.  Just do as I say or you have to move!  Just kidding.  Glad you re dropping in on all of the serious going s on.

champ521

SurfcalI see Ray took sympathy on me and granted my request. If I keep posting, my status might just have to change again!

Red neff Barchetta

SurfcalChamp521,
 If you really want to stir up some rabble rousing then may I suggest heading over to Brians " Gold Country"  area.  He is very protective of " his"  very own area which is the only reason he became a PUT moderator so he could place it in its very own place.  Even I confused myself with that last sentence.  That means I will leave it as is, ha.  Anyway, it is really fun to mess with Brian s area.  Move his stapler to another area of his desk and what not.  He turns all red and purple and smoke comes out of his ears.  It also happens when he drinks wine from Michigan or Nick s brew.

Nick

Red neff Barchetta

QuoteORIGINAL:  Red neff Barchetta

It also happens when he drinks wine from Michigan or Nick s brew.

Whats with having my beer and that other stuff in the same category.[: (]

Red neff Barchetta

SurfcalNick,
 Just rousing Brian.
 Please don t cut off my supply of your fine hops stew!

Red neff Barchetta

Red neff Barchetta2 pages achieved in one " working"  day!  We are doing some serious stuff here!

g-whiz

NickThis is still gsm x2 using G-Whiz s computer while 14 MG of files download on my over a dial-up connection.  Should I just wait for the cable modem?  Guess I am paranoid enough not to wait.  Even if it means G-Whiz gets credit for my posts.

QuoteWhats with having my beer and that other stuff in the same category.

Does anyone remember that thing comparing Abe Lincoln with John F. Kennedy?  The took all these similarities and made it sound AMAZING.  However, the fact of the matter is that any two people have so facets that if you can t find twelve common one between them, you ve found two pretty uncommon individuals.

Hence any two people could wind up in the same category if the category was " just right."

" So what s my point?"  people ask.

I am not sure--BRB--gotta read the thread again.

Oh, I see.  How does one put Nick s Brew in the same category as " Simply Red" ?

Both contain alcohol
 Both are rare in California
 Both are served out of bottles
 Both were consumed by NNCers
 Both can create GAS if over-consumed.

See, just like Lincoln and Kennedy.  Similarities abound.

gsm x2 (for real)

RTurner

SurfcalHey-
 Could you find a place for us on the list?  I get such a kick out of your posts, I wouldn t know what to say execpt- We are excited to join you all in June![:)]

otter

Surfcallurk  lurk  lurk [8D]
 move brian s paper clip to the bottom draw
 lurk lurk lurk[;)]
 muck -up the threads on Jeff s H2O purifier
 lurk lurk lurk[&:]
 spread the story that Ray has become a 12 stepper
 lurk lurl lurk
 Keep it up Larry your A-1 in my book!

gsm x2

Red neff BarchettaDuanneMomma,

CWB works for HP, so is having my e-mails intercepted.  However, he doesn t read this thread, so we can talk here.

Regarding the secret message, please show one blue face if the answer is YES and two blue faces if the answer is NO.

Thanks,

Sherlock Miller

6Quigs

Red neff Barchetta
Quotemuck -up the threads on Jeff s H2O purifier
I hear Jeff got a Noodle stuck in his H2O purifier,
 and nobody knew what it was,
 so he had to go home[;)]

g-whiz

6Quigs

QuoteORIGINAL:  6Quigs

Quotemuck -up the threads on Jeff s H2O purifier
I hear Jeff got a Noodle stuck in his H2O purifier,
 and nobody knew what it was,
 so he had to go home[;)]

Ooooooh, it was his H20 purifier where the noodle was stuck.  [;)]

otter

Red neff Barchetta[&:][&:][&:]

Civil_War_Buff

gsm x2

QuoteORIGINAL:  gsm x2

DuanneMomma,

CWB works for HP, so is having my e-mails intercepted.  However, he doesn t read this thread, so we can talk here.

Regarding the secret message, please show one blue face if the answer is YES and two blue faces if the answer is NO.

Thanks,

Sherlock Miller

AHHHH HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! I have found YET another of your hiding places where CWB is the butt (2 t s) of the joke!!

How about these faces?? [:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@]