Previous topic - Next topic

griffsmom

Surfcal

QuoteORIGINAL:  Surfcal

The List:

This Week:  Snug Harbor " Axe Me About My Weekend"  Rally

Yesterday s Nick-Neff-Cough Board Activity Level:
 Very spirited, Southern California remains strong

I would just like to point out that we re not so much " Southern California"  as we are " Not Quite as Northern as Northern California."   (And good showing everyone!)

QuoteYesterday s Rabble Rouser of the Day:
 GSM X2 for his constant diatribes and Valderi song

Are they really diatribes or just public descents into madness?

QuotePosting of the Day:
 Griffsmom for thinking she s just an innocent camper

who me? [;)]

g-whiz

Surfcal
QuoteThe List is actually fun and I think everyone can use the soapbox and we can see everyone s flavor or humor (for Kevin, humour). You can mangle it anyway you want. And if everyone participates, it d be a tour of duty once every three months.

I am headed into a busy period and I think The List has become uniquely NNC and a fun Bulletin to check out. It d be bogus to lose it because of my absence. Any comments?

Good idea Ray!  A good tool to support RR.  Plus, we can use our own unique word spellings and feel we are " in charge" .  I think this will go over with ALOT of people in NNC  [;)]

6Quigs

Surfcal
QuoteBy the way, I asked Sacto to keep up The List while I am gone.

We re waiting Sacto

CKKevin has started to post & RR
 Guest is posting on a regular basis

SactoCampers

6Quigs
QuoteORIGINAL:  6Quigs

We re waiting Sacto

Ray dropped the ball. He s under the impression I m a moderator in this forum. Do you see moderator beneath my name? NO. He also hasn t given me the login, so my ability to update the list is the same as yours! [;)][8D][:D] Besides, he s still posting!!

Nick

SactoCampers

QuoteORIGINAL:  SactoCampers

QuoteORIGINAL:  6Quigs

We re waiting Sacto

Ray dropped the ball. He s under the impression I m a moderator in this forum. Do you see moderator beneath my name? NO. He also hasn t given me the login, so my ability to update the list is the same as yours! [;)][8D][:D] Besides, he s still posting!!

Its cool to have the power to change anyones post at will.  If only I could do it without it saying that I edited it.  I could really get some RR going on.

GeneF

SurfcalJust wanted to stop by and say thanks for the honorary membership.  I appreciate the honor.

For those of you that don t know me, I have been around for a couple of years and started on the old board.

PUT has been a fun and learning experience for me and just knowing some of you from this site has been a real life experience.

Surfcal has informed me of some of your hijinx and I have read some of the material. You all sound like a great bunch of people and I would love to camp with you but NH is a bit far away.

Best of luck to your group and keep up your sense of humor.

griffsmom

Nick

QuoteORIGINAL:  Nick
 Its cool to have the power to change anyones post at will.  If only I could do it without it saying that I edited it.  I could really get some RR going on.

Power corrupts.  Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

moderator1

Nick

Just remember, we watch who uses the power[;)]

griffsmom

moderator1Now that s a RR!   You go, Mod-friend!!!

ROTFLMHO!!![:D][:D][:D]

Nick

moderator1

QuoteORIGINAL:  moderator1

Come on now, you know you have the temptation to mess with people.[8D]

6Quigs

moderator1

QuoteORIGINAL:  moderator1

Quick Surfcal,

We need to make Moderator1 an Honorary Member before he shuts us down!!!!

Surfcal

6QuigsI haven t heard yet when I have to go, but in so many ways, I don t want to get on a plane.  Too much hassle at airports these days.

But, I do welcome the community participation aspect of maintaining The List.  It s fun and you can be creative in your entries.  It s the perfect Nick-Neff-Cough vehicle.

Cottonwooder, care to take the first week of the rotation?  Then you can hand it off to anyone of your choosing.  It ll be fun to see who picks who.

Surfcal

Cottonwooder

Surfcal
QuoteCottonwooder, care to take the first week of the rotation? Then you can hand it off to anyone of your choosing. It ll be fun to see who picks who.

OMG, I m truly honored and would love to (since I nominate someone every day for SOMETHING!), but surely am too new here and will be stepping on toes?

6Quigs

Cottonwooder
Quoteand will be stepping on toes

I can t feel my toes!

I don t have any toes!

I ... need ... a ... Hug   [&:]

SactoCampers

Cottonwooder
QuoteORIGINAL:  Cottonwooder

QuoteCottonwooder, care to take the first week of the rotation? Then you can hand it off to anyone of your choosing. It ll be fun to see who picks who.

OMG, I m truly honored and would love to (since I nominate someone every day for SOMETHING!), but surely am too new here and will be stepping on toes?

Go for it, you ve earned it. You jumped in with both feet and haven t looked back since. [:)]