SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: Can We Change Titles Here Too?

Started by Cottonwooder, Mar 07, 2003, 11:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

g-whiz

Surfcal

QuoteORIGINAL:  Surfcal

I m on the verge of " Pulling another Sacto"  for Snug Harbor.  I might have to fly to the East Coast to visit several cities again for work.

Surfcal

You have verged into the fast lane, Ray.  Hope it works out for you to make Snug Harbor.  

griffsmom

Surfcal

QuoteORIGINAL:  Surfcal

I m on the verge of " Pulling another Sacto"  for Snug Harbor.  I might have to fly to the East Coast to visit several cities again for work.

Surfcal

Surf,

The cities will still be there for you to visit after Snug.  Don t lose sight of Rule numer 1: work is just what you have to do occaisonally (2 c s, 1 s, and now 2 l s) so that you can do the things you really want to do.  We ll miss you something awful if you pull a sacto.  Oh wait, I m not going...well, even so, I stand by Rule number 1...

griffsmom

OC Campers

QuoteORIGINAL:  OC Campers
 Ok guys, I  just have to know who has the time to sit there and count posts so you know when to flip the page??? [:D][:D].   I barely have time to go to the bathroom, let alone count posts.  Patricia, come on you already have a by-law named after you, throw Griff s mom a bone and let her at least turn 1 page.[:)][:)]

Jacqui

Even thoughI know that it s 20 to a page, I still count.  Hmmm...gives you a little insight to my personality, no?  And Jacqui, you need a laptop, then you won t have to let your bathroom break interfere with posting.  I m pretty sure that s what Scott (aka TOS aka gsm x2) does.[&:][;)]

griffsmom

SactoCampers

QuoteORIGINAL:  SactoCampers

It doesn t matter anyway. You all are going to form your own club after your May rally and then our Rabble Rousing threads are going to be ghost towns. [:(][:(][;)].

Actually, I think we re rather enjoying official being the " Least Northern part of NNC"   I know I am [:D]

griffsmom

griffsmomthis is it before

griffsmom

griffsmomthe filp

Trish, c mon girl, at least make it interesting...

6Quigs

griffsmomWhere s Cottonwooder?

Flip

Beaten to the flip by a measly 18 seconds.

I should have just posted without proof reading,

like Sacto does

g-whiz

6Quigs

QuoteORIGINAL:  6Quigs

Where s Cottonwooder?

Flip

like Sacto does

Didn t she out to the Jimmy BUFFET place to eat din din?  Do you have dial-up, DSL or cable, 6Q?  That could make all the difference!

griffsmom

6Quigs

QuoteORIGINAL:  6Quigs

Where s Cottonwooder?

Flip

like Sacto does

And I even counted the page s posts twice to make sure it was gonna flip (or filp as the case may be...)

Cottonwooder

6Quigs
QuoteWhere s Cottonwooder?

Out celebrating Rebecca s perfect report card.  She s aced it so much, there s literally no room in their scoring system for improvement for the rest of this school year. [:)]

So, I hereby nominate 6Quigs to flip for me during my absences.  [:D]   (Even if he does miss out by mere seconds.)  [>:]

Cottonwooder

griffsmomSo, anyway, is GeneF really joining NNC?  I genuinely want to know. [&:]

griffsmom

Cottonwooder

QuoteORIGINAL:  Cottonwooder

QuoteWhere s Cottonwooder?

Out celebrating Rebecca s perfect report card.  She s aced it so much, there s literally no room in their scoring system for improvement for the rest of this school year. [:)]

So, I hereby nominate 6Quigs to flip for me during my absences.  [:D]   (Even if he does miss out by mere seconds.)  [>:]

Rebec must take after Mike...[;)] (j/k!!!)[:D]

g-whiz

Cottonwooder

So, anyway, is GeneF really joining NNC?  I genuinely want to know. [&:]

I must have been absent that day as I never heard that name before Ray posted it on The List.

6Quigs

Cottonwooder

So, anyway, is GeneF really joining NNC?  I genuinely want to know. [&:]

That was nice of Surfcal to include GeneF in our ranking system.

Surfcal

griffsmomOn honorary membership:

Genef is one of the more respected members of the PUT old guard.  He checks in here once in a while.  He is active with one of the East Coast chapters.  So I felt that Gene, although he s not here often, is always with us in spirit.

He s also the Mayor of the national chat sessions held every, I believe, Thursday nights at 5:00 pm Pacific, 8:oo pm Eastern.  Way too early for us out here on the Left Coast.

If you have any submissions, let me know and we will include them on The List.

On another topic:

By the way, I asked Sacto to keep up The List while I am gone.  But I also shared with him an idea that we should assign The List to various members on a weekly rotational basis.  That way, everyone can share the fun of officially ragging on people, goading them to do right and other RR traits.

The List is actually fun and I think everyone can use the soapbox and we can see everyone s flavor or humor (for Kevin, humour).  You can mangle it anyway you want.  And if everyone participates, it d be a tour of duty once every three months.

I am headed into a busy period and I think The List has become uniquely NNC and a fun Bulletin to check out.  It d be bogus to lose it because of my absence.  Any comments?

I guess we can create a NNC user name so there d be a way to share the account for mutual updates.