RE: Lake Chabot Negative Buoyancy Rally (1/17-1/19/03)

Started by gsm x2, Jan 05, 2003, 08:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red neff Barchetta

gsm x2Holly, that would be very cool!  Wouldn t the crowd scratch their heads when " Welcome Nick-Neff-Cougher s"  pops up on the scoreboard, lol!

Surfcal

gsm x2Hyrbrid Holly:

You found us!

Neff:

Yea, I got it, thanks.

Surfcal

Hybrid Holly

gsm x2Yeah, and we could all play our kazoos and camp at Lake Chabot afterwards!
 or maybe just in the pacbell parking lot!

Nick

gsm x2Hey, my eight year old niece is going to come along to Chabot.  Is there other kids that age attending?

Hybrid Holly

gsm x2Pete is entirely capable of acting 8....but then again, I am not sure if he is coming.
 Don t worry, we will entertain her.  Boy will she have stories for school!  (keep her away from ....eh...hmmm......I m not sure who you shouldn t keep her away from!)

Surfcal

Red neff Barchetta
QuoteORIGINAL:  Hybrid Holly

Did anybody notice that it says beer and wine only at the campground? Maybe this has been true at other campgrounds too, and we have ignored it. Does this mean I have to hide my tequila in a beer can?

Hybrid Holly:

Why don t you just pour the Tequila in your hook-up hose and have it running out of your tap?  That s the thinking man s way.

Surfcal

Hybrid Holly

gsm x2

QuoteHybrid Holly:

Why don t you just pour the Tequila in your hook-up hose and have it running out of your tap? That s the thinking man s way.

Surfcal

Would this be a form of winterizing?

Nick

gsm x2If approved by the kitchen nazi, I would still like to make buscuits and gravy Sunday morning.

Maybe this will lure CWB into joining us!

sammyslave

gsm x2Nick..you can make buscuits and gravy on your well broken-in two burner Camp Chef stove.

Cheers,  KN

sammyslave

gsm x2Holly..we are returning your Tequila to you along with all the other stuff we have been piling up from the nick-neff coughers. Have to lighten the load so that I can bring my new metal detector along.

Hybrid Holly

gsm x2Larry,  
 Thanks for holding on to it!  Yum!  Metal detector, that should be fun!  Keep it away from Surfcal!

sammyslave

Hybrid HollyI m going to use it to gather up all the coins from around the picnic tables..we could probably keep the older kids (me) amused for hours.

Nick

Hybrid HollySounds like fun Larry.  I m looking forward to that new (broken in ) stove.

Surfcal

Hybrid HollyLarry:

You have to share your toys with the other kids in the playground.  I learned that in Kindergarten.

Surfcal

sammyslave

Hybrid HollySays the guy who never brings his telescope................