News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: Rabble Rouser List: Beginning 3/20/03

Started by 6Quigs, Mar 21, 2003, 01:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

6Quigs

Cottonwooder

GuestI ve just gone through and added the day s date to the title of each list so that it s clearer to see.  Friday will be my last one, after which I ll hand over.  The end of the week is a good time for that.  [:)]

gsm x2

GuestPatricia,

You certainly raised the bar on keep up the list.  Good job on it.

gsm x2

g-whiz

CottonwooderAnother nice job ~Patricia~ [:)]  I learned from the top guns!

Nick

GuestNice job on the list Patricia.

griffsmom

Cottonwooder

QuoteORIGINAL:  Cottonwooder
 Tonight s Chat Room Rally Attendees (In order of appearance):

Hybrid Holly (for 60 seconds or so... does that count?)

Yikes!!  You don t want to open THAT can of worms, do you?  Didn t you see how the boys were going at it about what counts as " attending"  a rally?  I d hate to have to get the tap to be the impartial decision-maker on this one too![:o]

Surfcal

Guest~Patricia~

Indeed you have done a great job and you make us proud.  Another NNC feature lives on...

I wonder who gets to officially Rabble Rouse the group for a whole week and have immunity to criticism.

Surfcal

Cottonwooder

Surfcal
QuoteI wonder who gets to officially Rabble Rouse the group for a whole week and have immunity to criticism.

Immunity shmunity... you RR here, and you open yourself to attack.  Heck, just joining NNC does that!  [8D]

Civil_War_Buff

GuestThen there is the possiblity that we (the majority) declare OPEN SEASON on Surfcal and RR him into rubble.....[:@][:@][8D][8D] Gimme some......

Nick

Civil_War_Buff

QuoteORIGINAL:  Civil_War_Buff

Then there is the possiblity that we (the majority) declare OPEN SEASON on Surfcal and RR him into rubble.....[:@][:@][8D][8D] Gimme some......

Hey don t mess with the Alliance, otherwise I ll have to open that Can O  Whoopass Light that Surfcal is FEDEXing me.[:D]

Surfcal

GuestCWB:

We ve broken bread together, we ve tri-tipped together, but you re messing with my Beer man.  I m gunna RR yo  butt back to the North and you won t be coming back the next day like your reenactment days.  That was just rehearsal.

Surfcal

Civil_War_Buff

Surfcal

QuoteORIGINAL:  Surfcal

CWB:

We ve broken bread together, we ve tri-tipped together, but you re messing with my Beer man.  I m gunna RR yo  butt back to the North and you won t be coming back the next day like your reenactment days.  That was just rehearsal.

Surfcal

I hereby accept your challenge, and I hope you fare better than the Tri Tip.

Good luck, my freindly foe.

Civil_War_Buff

Nick

QuoteORIGINAL:  Nick

Hey don t mess with the Alliance, otherwise I ll have to open that Can O  Whoopass Light that Surfcal is FEDEXing me.[:D]

I rule that the " alliance"  be hereby dissolved, and that any whup-ass that be opened will be done by moi!  I have a condensed can of Roy D. Mercer s original formula on my desk, and I am reaching for my can opener....

Nick

Civil_War_Buff

QuoteORIGINAL:  Civil_War_Buff

QuoteORIGINAL:  Nick

I rule that the " alliance"  be hereby dissolved, and that any whup-ass that be opened will be done by moi!  I have a condensed can of Roy D. Mercer s original formula on my desk, and I am reaching for my can opener....

Now I have to tell you CWB that really made me laugh.[:D]

Ray I think you need to FEDEX me a can of WHOOPASS STOUT.

Surfcal

SurfcalCWB,

The only can you have is Ron Popeil s Hair Spray from Ronco.  That ain t gonna do you any good unless you re going to a barn dance CWB.

Surfcal