News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: Ha Ha Sisterhood

Started by Surfcal, Mar 30, 2003, 11:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

otter

Surfcal
QuoteWow, what a spirited thread already. Way to go Otter. Hey, tell Lon I went to Ano Nuevo today to see him, but the dufus at the gate told me that he wasn t voluntering today. I don t even know why I called him a dufus, he was a nice guy. I m the dufus.

Lon never works on weekends.  He is able to volunteer during the week so he does and leaves the weekends for the working folks.  
 He is such a nice guy.
 Your not a dufus.... A tad strange at times but your politics are cool and remember you gave your hook up spot at Chabot to Sacto family and had to camp with us over in the dry area.  So staighten those sholders up and Be Proud

otter

g-whiz
Quotequote:

Should we hang a sign that says NO MEN ALLOWED!!!? Unless they come baring drinks or food?
Oh! Men have to be allowed!!!!  Who else would we have to R&R on ( chosse your own meaning for R&R.hugs[;)][;)]

g-whiz

CottonwooderI saw this come up in a subject line and wanted to nip it for one very good reason....  the issue... can we at least change titles?  I know it is really fun over there to mess things up, but over here let s keep some order.  When something other than Ha Ha Sisterhood is place in the subject line, if the page flips, then the new subject is what shows up on the running list of posts.  It is confusing for some, like myself, and if we want other women to join the ranks and post with the HA-HA s then leaving the heading as is would make it a whole lot more inviting.  Just a suggestion and I have to say I do enjoy (as Dianne says) " a cozy place to hang out" .

griffsmom

Surfcal

QuoteORIGINAL:  Surfcal

Hey,

I want to warn you that the RR acronym will only stand for Rabble Rousing.  Don t be confusing people by injecting this Recreation and Relaxation stuff.  You re going to ruin the true meaning of RRing.

Surfcal

You know, that kind of machismo attitude may allow you to beat your chest and do the Tarzan yell over on the non-HA-HA threads, but it ain t gonna get you squat in here, Mister Man.  So s ya better just get with the program, or we ll make you giggle.  And we can, too.

otter

6Quigs
QuoteMay I welcome you all by buying y all a Harvey Wallbanger  

by all means[:)][:D][&:][;)]
 Be sure to tell Maragaret about this thread.  The Sistah hood wouldn t be the same without her!

otter

griffsmom
QuoteMister Man.
lol....hahhahaha  you go girl!!!!!![8D]

Cottonwooder

g-whiz
QuoteWhen something other than Ha Ha Sisterhood is place in the subject line, if the page flips, then the new subject is what shows up on the running list of posts.

Ah yes, THAT S the reason I sometimes have no clue which thread I m posting in any longer because there s nothing to indicate its real name.  OK.  [:)]

gsm x2

CottonwooderThirty-six replies in the first three hours.  This will be a very talkative thread.  I ll miss the women on the other threads.

gsm x2

g-whiz

griffsmom

QuoteORIGINAL:  griffsmom

QuoteORIGINAL:  Surfcal

Hey,

I want to warn you that the RR acronym will only stand for Rabble Rousing.  Don t be confusing people by injecting this Recreation and Relaxation stuff.  You re going to ruin the true meaning of RRing.

Surfcal

You know, that kind of machismo attitude may allow you to beat your chest and do the Tarzan yell over on the non-HA-HA threads, but it ain t gonna get you squat in here, Mister Man.  So s ya better just get with the program, or we ll make you giggle.  And we can, too.

Amen Sistah!  I ve noticed ALOT of misuse of acronyms all over the non-HA-HA (great reference that we could make into the acronym of NHH [;)] ) threads. The HA-HA s know the true meanings, yet we show respect in the NHH threads and don t try to convert anyone over to our ways.  Kinda like religion.  [;)]  I ll list some of the mistaken meanings below:

LOL - NHHer s think it means Laugh Out Loud.  The true HA-HA meaning is Ladies of Luxury.

BTW - NHHer s say By The Way; HA-HA Sisters know it means Buy The Wine

If I didn t have to go to LA today for a workshop, I would list the others.  But, I m sure you all know what they are and will take care of that in my absence.  [;)][:D]

g-whiz

gsm x2

QuoteORIGINAL:  gsm x2

Thirty-six replies in the first three hours.  This will be a very talkative thread.  I ll miss the women on the other threads.

gsm x2

Someone said... Never underestimate the power of a woman.  When we gather together, I d say... Be careful!  [;)]

g-whiz

CottonwooderG-Whiz s Thot for the Day:  Feed you passion.

Cottonwooder

gsm x2
QuoteI ll miss the women on the other threads.

I m not about to leave them, happy to jump into the fray over there.  [8D]

Hybrid Holly

g-whizWay to go Dianne!  Now let s get Rita on here!
 There will be a lot of LOLs!!!!

otter

Hybrid Holly
QuoteNow let s get Rita on here!
 There will be a lot of LOLs!!!!
Rita knows, but is really busy!!. She will be here I m sure and as our rallies grow so will out sistah-hood..
 Uppity women unite!

otter

gsm x2
QuoteI ll miss the women on the other threads.

No fear of that TOS.

[:)][&:] We are EVERYWHERE  [:)]