News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: Ha Ha Sisterhood

Started by Surfcal, Mar 30, 2003, 11:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

g-whizWell, here I go.    

I am always giving Moose a bad time about the amount of time he spends on PopUp Times. [:)]  

A girls forum sounds good to me.  We went camping this past weekend with a group from Long Beach.  We went to the Cowboy Poetry and Music Festival.  We have lived in Thousand Oaks longer than the festival has been around just got around to it.  It was fun.  There were about 30 of us.  

But... I am looking forward to our future trips with this group.  SLO is next.  Who is going?

Must get back to work - ugh  [: (]

Moosette

g-whizMoosette--WELCOME to the HA HA sisterhood.  What a great group of ladies.  You will blend in beautifully.  

Girls, I can t keep up with you and these posts.  I guess I just don t have enough Yack in me[:D].  I don t ever think I will make it to the Active/frequent flyer list.[:(].  Oh well I am having fun.[:)]

Jacqui

Cottonwooder

GuestPaula, hey, good to see you!  We ll be at SLO.

Surely Paula can get her own name without incurring extra charges, like the GSMs do?  I recall reading that when the news first came out... something to the effect that all names under the same household are covered by the $30 fee.  

If this encourages more Sisters to come out of the woodword, wonderful!  Let s see if they can get their own user names set up to post here.  [:)]

g-whizMoose just sent me the information so I can get my own name.  I will let everyone know what I find out.[:D]

Moosette

oldmoose

g-whizOh boy, I m in trouble now. Now she ll be hogging the computer to see what the ha Ha s are doing.[8D][8D]

griffsmom

oldmoose

QuoteORIGINAL:  oldmoose

Oh boy, I m in trouble now. Now she ll be hogging the computer to see what the ha Ha s are doing.[8D][8D]

And the Ha Ha s are always doing SOMETHING!

(Paula, WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME!!!)[:D]

otter

oldmoose
QuoteOh boy, I m in trouble now[/quote

[&:][&:]  HE S GOT IT!!!!   Smart man [;)]

otter

g-whizmoosette:  
 Please do tell when you figure it out.  We need to get Veronica in here, and Margaret, and many many more.

I m thinking of something creamy for the walls in here ( maybe the color of Bailey s in decafe coffee????[;)] just a thought)   and something in Coleman green for the overstuffed couch.  
 And of course the chili pepper lights are a must!!!  
 cozy but not enough to run the guys off.

Surfcal

g-whizCongratulations to the H.H.S.

OK, that s one acronym I will give recognition to.  Nice recruitment program in getting Paula inducted into the NNC Posting Program.

Paula, let me be one of the first males to welcome you to our humble and ecclectic group.  Just make sure that you throw away all the things you ve learned in earlier life for this is a place where we suspend realtiy and revel in surrealism.

This is a place where up is down and black is white.  Where the stream of consciousness flows freely because of open minds and hearts.  You have entered a new dimension, a place that is neither here or there, but everywhere, but then again, it exists nowhere except in the deepest recesses of your sub-conscious.

Welcome to Nick-Neff-Cough, and deep into the HHS branch of the group.

When you enter the gates, it is free so pay at the door, pick up a chair and sit on the floor, and let me tell you something I know nothing about.

Surfcal

griffsmomOf course he could set up his own computer![8D]

Moosette

gsm x2

QuoteOf course he could set up his own computer!  

Moosette  

Welcome Paula.  It s nice to have another " couple"  here.  I may be mistaken but except for Calstate, I think that ever other poster is one of two.  Looking forward to seeing the Moosette name as a member.

gsm x2

6Quigs

g-whizHi Margaret here

I found out where you ladies are hanging out, (with Kevin s assistance).  How is life with you?   We are here in a quieter than usual house, now that my parents have returned to the Emerald Isle tonight.  

Life is good.

Take it easy.

g-whiz

QuoteORIGINAL:  Guest

Well, here I go.    

I am always giving Moose a bad time about the amount of time he spends on PopUp Times. [:)]  

A girls forum sounds good to me.  We went camping this past weekend with a group from Long Beach.  We went to the Cowboy Poetry and Music Festival.  We have lived in Thousand Oaks longer than the festival has been around just got around to it.  It was fun.  There were about 30 of us.  

But... I am looking forward to our future trips with this group.  SLO is next.  Who is going?

Must get back to work - ugh  [: (]

Moosette

Hi Moosette!!!  Welcome to the Ha-Ha Sisterhood. I think you will really like it here.  

We are going to SLO, but I guess you already know that.  AND, we will see you on Saturday for the Malibu Potluck!!!  

g-whiz

Hybrid Holly
QuoteORIGINAL:  Hybrid Holly

Way to go Dianne!  Now let s get Rita on here!
 There will be a lot of LOLs!!!!

Hi Holly... Glad you found us!  We do need to work on getting Rita on here.  I ll make it my mission for April.  Man, I can t believe it s going to be April already!

Oh, Holly, I forgot to tell you that Dianne just couldn t resist my Double Dog Dare otherwise known as DDD!!!! [:D]  

g-whiz

6Quigs

QuoteORIGINAL:  6Quigs

Hi Margaret here

I found out where you ladies are hanging out, (with Kevin s assistance).  How is life with you?   We are here in a quieter than usual house, now that my parents have returned to the Emerald Isle tonight.  

Life is good.

Take it easy.

Hi Margaret!!!!  How your home could be quiet is beyond me!  [;)]  Thank Kevin for showing you where to find us and I hope that you will check back in often as I think this will be a lively thread with lots of flair and creativity.