RE: Delta Rally - Snug Harbor - March 21 - 23

Started by gsm x2, Jan 07, 2003, 11:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Surfcal

gsm x2Hey CWB,

My camper is busted, can I hole up with you and Veronica in the TrailManor for a couple of nights?

Do you reallize that with your TrailManor, with me sleeping way at the other side that I would be further away from you than I was from Scott and Georgeanne at Olema.

I was definitely playing on both ends of the court that night.

Surfcal

gsm x2

Surfcal
QuoteDo you reallize that with your TrailManor, with me sleeping way at the other side that I would be further away from you than I was from Scott and Georgeanne at Olema.

We woke up Friday morning to the sounds of Ray rummaging around in his camper looking for a pen or something.  Actually it sounded like he was doing some dechinzifying (spelled the Larry way) project in there.  You might consider putting him on the second floor of the Trailmanor.  Lower it down, lift Ray on top and up he goes.  Just don t forget him up there like I did with a set up keys.

gsm x2

SCCS

gsm x2
 Hi fellow coughers,

We will be arriving at Snug Harbor with our new 2003 Ford Expedition.Over this past weekend we purchased it.Lots of room and better towing capability.Can t wait for this rally.Only 15 days to go.

Red neff Barchetta

gsm x2Congrat s. on the new TV Scott!  You will love how it pulls the PU.  You ll barely even know it s there with the 8,900 lb. towing capacity.  Can t wait to check out a 2003 model.  Maybe we can work out a trade, ha.

6Quigs

gsm x2WOW, a new Expedition, I m jealous.
 I bet it pulls the Niagara a lot better than your Jeep did.
 Rmember, you need to havce over 500 miles on it before towing something,
 so have fun driving around[:)]

Cottonwooder

Red neff Barchetta
QuoteCongrat s. on the new TV Scott!

There s another Scott here????? [&:]

gsm x2

Cottonwooder
QuoteThere s another Scott here?????  

We can call SCCS " Just Scott"  to go with " Great Scott"  and " The Original Scott"   That would leave Scott Jr. as either Scott, Scott Junior, or Junior.

Kind of amazing if you ask me.  Fifty years ago, my parents named me Scott because they wanted me to have an unusual FIRST NAME to go with my then very common last name.  The only Scott I know who is older than I am is Scott Carpenter, the astronaut.  I was in fifth grade before I met another Scott....and she was a girl.

Now there are FOUR of them in NNC....more than any other first name.

Gregory

gsm x2Okay....as you can tell by my " name" , I haven t actually gotten up off the $30 to join PUT...you can blame it on my " hardside"  mentality and start flinging that organic yogurt.  [8D]I promise the next time I have the money and the time all at once, I ll get it done![:D]

That being said, I m here to see if there s the slightest possibility that we can still get in on the Snug Harbor weekend.  We ve managed to clear our schedule for that weekend, and figure that since we ll be there the weekend before the rally, we ll be plenty warmed up for  NNC-style camping.  If it s too late, I will understand and will only hold it against you with a bitter grudge for a day or two.[:@][:@]

Thanks Holly!

Tania (a.k.a. CA_girl_001)[:)]

Hybrid Holly

gsm x2Hi Tania,
 I have a call in to Snug Harbor, but have not heard back,  
 will try again in a few minutes.....

Hybrid Holly

gsm x2OK,
 Tania and Naomi are in!  The double site I had cancelled had actually never been cancelled!  So you two are in 5G, you can fightr amoungst yourselves for the sewer hookup! Email me about the cost details...hjhoegh@juno.com

6Quigs

gsm x2
QuoteOK,
 Tania and Naomi are in!
Excellent.
 Now Tania,
 we expect a full report on Snug Harbour from your trip there this weekend,
 posted as soon as you arrive home, [:D]

Looking forward to meeting everyone again

The Memory Maker

gsm x2

QuoteORIGINAL:  gsm x2

We can call SCCS " Just Scott"  to go with " Great Scott"  and " The Original Scott"   That would leave Scott Jr. as either Scott, Scott Junior, or Junior.
 Gregory

Scott Jr s mommy proclaims her son to be dubbed " Scottie Boy" . A title which has been bestowed upon him by his fellow Kindergarten classmates

Gen
 p.s. Hi Everyone!

Hybrid Holly

gsm x2Hi everyone!  
 Here are the site assignments for Snug Harbor.  There may be a little bit of moving around once we get there.  They hold a few sites open for long term campers, and if any of those are available when we get there, we might be able to move into them.  No whining (only wining!)

5G   Duane family
    CA_girl_001
 6G   Champ521
    SCCS
 7   Calstate360
 8   Lorie and Debbie
 9   Memory maker
 10G   Neff
    6Quigs
 11G   Holly
    Surfcal
 12   CWB
 17   Otter
 18G   Sammy Slave
    GSM X2 and GWHIZ

The Memory Maker

Cottonwooder

QuoteORIGINAL:  Cottonwooder

QuoteCongrat s. on the new TV Scott!

There s another Scott here????? [&:]

What do you think?

Nick-Neff-SCOTT

g-whiz

The Memory Maker

QuoteORIGINAL:  The Memory Maker

QuoteORIGINAL:  gsm x2

Gregory

Scott Jr s mommy proclaims her son to be dubbed " Scottie Boy" . A title which has been bestowed upon him by his fellow Kindergarten classmates

Gen
 p.s. Hi Everyone!

Hi Gen!  VERY cute.  I love it.  " Scottie Boy"  it is.  Does Scottie Boy like it, btw?