RE: Delta Rally - Snug Harbor - March 21 - 23

Started by gsm x2, Jan 07, 2003, 11:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

duanefamily

Red neff Barchetta
QuoteThis rally is turning out to be a good size. Great to hear that Tania & Naomi (& families) will be joining us! Guess we didn t scare them off at Olema.

You re just going to have to try a whole lot harder Red Neff!  AND you really must try to drag your lovely wife out with you more often!  

I want to state that we caught some kind of a dog bug from Tania out at Olema!  Her dog Ginger was absolutely infectious.  In fact my son spent all his hard earned money on a stuffed dog he named Ginger.  On Tuesday or Wednesday of next week we will have our newest family member join us!  We think he s a portugese water dog...
 I wont have had much time to train him.. so, we ll have to see what sort of trouble we get into.  Anybody have any Pop Up Dog Tales?  Sounds like a book doesn t it?

thanks!
 duanefamily mamma

g-whiz

g-whiz
QuoteI want to state that we caught some kind of a dog bug from Tania out at Olema! Her dog Ginger was absolutely infectious. In fact my son spent all his hard earned money on a stuffed dog he named Ginger. On Tuesday or Wednesday of next week we will have our newest family member join us! We think he s a portugese water dog...
 I wont have had much time to train him.. so, we ll have to see what sort of trouble we get into.
QuoteI want to state that we caught some kind of a dog bug from Tania out at Olema! Her dog Ginger was absolutely infectious. In fact my son spent all his hard earned money on a stuffed dog he named Ginger. On Tuesday or Wednesday of next week we will have our newest family member join us! We think he s a portugese water dog...
 I wont have had much time to train him.. so, we ll have to see what sort of trouble we get into.

Oh absolutely delightful.  We should take this to Mr. Phil.

gsm x2

Red neff Barchetta

g-whizDuane Family Mamma,
 How come nobody ever refers to me as " lovely" ?  It s always your lovely wife this and your lovely wife that.  Well I can be lovely with the best of  em I tell ya!
 Unfortunately my " lovely"  wife can t make it to Snug Harbor due to something she s got going on Friday night.  We are lobbying hard for her to drive over on Saturday, but I think she secretly is looking forward to a w/e without 3 crazy boys (me included) running around the house, ha.  We ll see as it gets closer.
 Can t wait to see your new pup.  Ours will be staying home.

duanefamily

Red neff Barchetta
QuoteCan t wait to see your new pup.

Actually, our " pup"  is 8-12 months old... so I think it s considered full grown... however, it s very puppy like.. in it s behavior.  

gsmx2 did you see my private note about April?

duanefamily mamma

6Quigs

g-whizHey Lovely Jeff,
 If youe ever so lovely wife can t make it, does that mean that Mrs Sacto will be showing up after all!!!

And that also means you will have extra space in your popup if ours can t hold all the Quigs

Red neff Barchetta

g-whizKevin,
 I was going to e-mail you and offer the other king bunk if you d like, but I guess I ll do it here, ha.  My parents will be sleeping on their boat.  You should seriously consider it.  It will just be sitting there with nobody on it.  Should probably mention that it will be the one away from the heater, ha.
 Too funny about Mrs. Barchetta & Mrs. Sacto missing each other at EVERY rally, lol.
 I m lovely and proud of it!

Civil_War_Buff

6QuigsKevin,

Then there is Ray looking for a place to stay AFTER he has some of Nick s beer....Not to mention the corned beef and cabbage will make him.....let s say melodious![;)]  Some people have the same reaction to pork, and there will be the d*** ham too.......wow, I hope it isn t too snug at Snug Harbor, if you get his drift!!

Thanks,

Lon

g-whiz

Red neff Barchetta
Quotegsmx2 did you see my private note about April?

duanefamily mamma

Yes.

gsm x2 (disguised as G-Whiz x1)

g-whiz

Red neff Barchetta
QuoteOh absolutely delightful. We should take this to Mr. Phil.

Yes, MR. Phil.  He s taking the place of Mr. Rogers.

gsm x2

g-whiz
QuoteYes, MR. Phil. He s taking the place of Mr. Rogers.

Oh you should have heard her LOL when she read that.  I thought she was going to call me Rita for making her laugh so much.

gsm x2

SCCS

Red neff Barchetta
 Hi All,

Just reading the board after being down for a day (bad motherboard)[:@]. The family is exited about going to Snug Harbor.[:D]We are taking the new vehicle out for a long drive today to get the needed 500 miles on it for towing.I think we might go to Casa De Fruita,really neet place.I see with so many SCOTTS around we need NIC NEFF NAMES. Any NIC NEFF NAME will do, I have been called worse.Are we haveing a potluck or a get together for eating.I will bring anything.I m sure their will be some talk about as the rally gets closer.Check in later.[:D]

Surfcal

SCCS

QuoteORIGINAL:  SCCS

Hi All,

I see with so many SCOTTS around we need NIC NEFF NAMES. Any NIC NEFF NAME will do, I have been called worse.Are we haveing a potluck or a get together for eating.I will bring anything.I m sure their will be some talk about as the rally gets closer.Check in later.[:D]

Hey Scott, glad to hear that you are making it to Snug Harbor.  Please bring your speedo swim thongs for the mud wrestling contest.

I a gree or is it agree that you need nick(neff)name.  We can t get all the Scotts straight around here.  There is alot or a lot of them and it s enough to make you all aloof.

The Potlucks are not organized, thus the emphasis on potLUCK.  We mainly bring appetizers.  There s normally a wine tasting session that starts at around 4:00 pm.  Everyone brings a bottle of wine or a beverage of their choice.  For the Potluck dinner, we ve figured out that we all just bring in appetizers or finger food and that works out great in terms of volume, otherwise there ends up being too much food.  There s also the **mned ham that is threatening to make another appearance.

Keep posting Scott, well keep the lights on for ya.

Surfcal

Civil_War_Buff

g-whiz

QuoteORIGINAL:  g-whiz

Quotegsmx2 did you see my private note about April?

duanefamily mamma

gsm x2 (disguised as G-Whiz x1)

What is this " private"  stuff?  I thought we was family, and didn t KEEP SECRETS.  I ll bet it was about me, wasn t it? It was all about me I know it!!  What was said about me? I have a right to know!!![:@][:@][:o][:(]

Ab Diver

Surfcal
QuoteThere s also the **mned ham that is threatening to make another appearance.

If it s still around for the Gold Rush Rally, I ll bring a few tubes of epoxy, and put a new diamond blade on my skill saw. We can shave off strips and recap all the trailer tires. Might be the first NNC " Summerizing Procedure" .

Member y all, we gots to figgurs out sumtin  creative to match the NNC Winterizing Tips. It s a moral imperative. (or is that amoral?)

Ab Diver

Civil_War_Buff
QuoteWhat is this " private"  stuff? I thought we was family, and didn t KEEP SECRETS. I ll bet it was about me, wasn t it? It was all about me I know it!! What was said about me? I have a right to know!!!

hehehehehe... I know what it was, cuz they told meeee-eeeeee!

(neener, neener)

[;)]