RE: Delta Rally - Snug Harbor - March 21 - 23

Started by gsm x2, Jan 07, 2003, 11:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cottonwooder

g-whiz
QuoteShe s probably on her way over right now as she hasn t posted in more than five minutes. Batten the down the hatches; all men to their posts!

Nah, I was being The Mom: do dishes, wipe dinner off face, wipe hands, cheer for putting books away, warm milk, hand milk over, cheer for milk being finished, read books, teach store names/logos, put nighttime diaper on, cover up with pyjamas, and finally put her into bed.

Just think of how many posts I d make if not for work and mommying!

Surfcal

Civil_War_BuffCottowooder:

I m just gunna follow your posts.  Wherever you post, I m there.  I m gonna keep up with cha.

Surfcal

Cottonwooder

Surfcal
QuoteI m just gunna follow your posts. Wherever you post, I m there. I m gonna keep up with cha.

Oh heavens, don t follow me, because I m following you!

(OK, how many others will admit to reading each and every one of Surf s spams?)

Surfcal

Civil_War_BuffCottowooder:

At this pace, we ll need to establish a time and day to meet weekly at the ol  campfire for some good real time chat room RR.

Let s try that sometime.

Surfcal

P.S.  We should try it next Wed. night right before Snug Harbor at 8:30 Pac. Time, right here on PUT.

6Quigs

Civil_War_Buff
QuoteAt this pace, we ll need to establish a time and day to meet weekly at the ol  campfire for some good real time chat room RR.

We should try it next Wed. night right before Snug Harbor at 8:30 Pac. Time, right here on PUT

What s wrong with tonight, or even better still tomorrow night, Wed at 8.30 PWT,
 just so we can make sure we have enough food for Snug!!

Surfcal

Civil_War_BuffKevin:

I m in for tomorrow night, even for 15 minutes.   We ll see if anyone tunes in.  Let s pitch it tomorow.

Surfcal

otter

Civil_War_Buff8:30  Wed.  Chat room/campfire... I ll be there.  [:)]

Civil_War_Buff
QuoteThe exact answer is centripetal force--which is the force caused by the earth traveling around the sun in a circle--the ball on a string trick. Here is the odd fact. Centripetal force has a greater effect than the gravitational pull of the sun, which is why there are higher tides during FULL MOONS, when the moon and sun are on opposite sides of the earth, than during NEW MOONS when the sun and moon are pulling together.

Holy Cow....that martini must have kicked in....I found this information FASCINATING!!!  Of course, I m a teacher that has to put a new twist on the astronomy unit every year, so maybe that helped. Thanks for the trivia!

Tania (a.k.a. ca_girl_001)

Cottonwooder

Surfcal
QuoteI m in for tomorrow night, even for 15 minutes. We ll see if anyone tunes in. Let s pitch it tomorow.

8:30?  I may be a little late.  PTA meeting tomorrow night, for which I need to say a few words on how our eScrip did for 2002.  But I ll be there with bells on.  Have never been inside Fireside Chat, but used to be a chat host on AOL years ago, so I ll figure it out.

Sounds like fun... cya there!  [:)]

Surfcal

Civil_War_BuffRita,

When are you folks arriving?  Are you arriving on Thursday night again?  If you are, I ll meet you on Thursday.  I ll get there ahead of you, steal your spot and pull another musical chairs routine and *** Larry off.

And then, I might pull up stakes again on Saturday because I might have to do something for work the next week after that.  Lemme know.

Surfcal

6Quigs

Civil_War_BuffAnother Page turned,

Quoteand *** Larry off.

You mean Larry is not already **** d off,
 at least we ve heard from Rita.

SactoCampers

6QuigsDid you catch how 6Quigs tried to go all Euro with us on the spelling of the thread title? Nice try. [:D]

Hey Kev, there s somebody asking about minivans (Astrovans) over in the general forum. They have about 20 kids just like you, so maybe you can help them out. [;)] Of course, I put in my two cents.

g-whiz

6Quigs

QuoteORIGINAL:  6Quigs

Another Page turned,

Thank you 6-Quigs for bringing some order to these threads!!! [;)][;)]

The Memory Maker

SactoCampers

QuoteORIGINAL:  SactoCampers

Did you catch how 6Quigs tried to go all Euro with us on the spelling of the thread title? Nice try. [:D]

Hey Kev, there s somebody asking about minivans (Astrovans) over in the general forum. They have about 20 kids just like you, so maybe you can help them out. [;)] Of course, I put in my two cents.

Note to self: don t drink milk and read Brian s zingers to kevin at the same time-Milk coming out of my nose

6Quigs

6Quigs
QuoteNote to self: don t drink milk and read Brian s zingers to kevin at the same time-Milk coming out of my nose
Not to wory if you got any on the computer,
 Time to get rid of that mac, and get a PC so you can meet us in the char room,
 and defend yourself !!