RE: " Wave n at da Beach" Nor-Cal Mini-Rally!

Started by otter, May 07, 2003, 01:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red neff Barchetta

Red neff BarchettaWe ll miss you Georgeanne!!  The only reason I thought you were coming was because you are on the attending list on the NNC site for this rally.  I figured you had contacted Dave via e-mail instead of this thread.

Brian s " funny"  went straight over my head, lol.

g-whiz

Red neff Barchetta
QuoteWe ll miss you Georgeanne!! The only reason I thought you were coming was because you are on the attending list on the NNC site for this rally. I figured you had contacted Dave via e-mail instead of this thread.

Maybe it s a sign!!  [;)]  I wish we could go but Ft. Bragg is WAY up there and Scott has to work on Sunday.  Basically that would give us Friday at the campground since Thursday and Saturday would be driving all day.  It s times like this when I wish TOS would have gotten that job in Brisbane.  Then again, he d probably be working the entire weekend.   We will miss all of you too, not to mention the abalone! [:(]

Ab Diver

Red neff Barchetta
QuoteI m a weirdo that doesn t eat meat

Actually, you must be thinking of the giant " pelagic"  abalone, a free-swimming variety only taken at night with nets from boats using bright lights. The pelagics come up to the surface at night to feed, and are often seen schooling with Marlin. The abalone we get is a rare form of underwater vegetable (Hey, you ve heard of sea cucumbers, right? Same type of thing). So I think you ll be safe. I ll even wrap it in some fresh seaweed for you.

(shhhhh....  I think we may have him fooled on this one. Don t nobody say a word!)

Ab Diver

g-whiz
QuoteI wish we could go but Ft. Bragg is WAY up there and Scott has to work on Sunday

Truly, our loss. Would that it were possible, but that is a loooong way to drive. See ya at the Gold Rush!

otter

Ab DiverGot it!  3 mights at $21.00 = $63+ dog $3=  $66:  But I m still not sure who to send it to; you or that sweet young thing at the campground.  
 the check is ready, I just need an address.
 Thanks for doing this.

Ab Diver

otter
QuoteBut I m still not sure who to send it to; you or that sweet young thing at the campground.

Dianne, check your email.

Red neff Barchetta

Red neff BarchettaIf anyone s interested in joining us, I ll be bringing my hunting rifles to this rally.  Spamalope season starts that same w/e.

Dave -
 Can t wait to try some of those veggie abalone s!

Red neff Barchetta

Red neff Barchetta28 spamalopes to clean!

Ab Diver

Red neff BarchettaSpamalope? That sounds like a relative of the Alaskan Hofibou (I *know* those are real cuz my uncle bought a stuffed Hofibou head way back in 19 and 65 [;)] )

Jeff, got the envelope today. It took me a couple seconds after seeing the return address to figure out who it was. [:D]

And more Rally Good News: robucko is coming!!!! For you relative newcomers, robucko was there when Nick-Neff-Cough was just a gleam in the PUT forum s eye.  His back surgery has (finally) healed enough that he can start to get about some, and he wants to join us. Oh, and-- he s had *more* puter troubles since I last talked about him, and he got so fed up with second-hand puters, he ordered a brand new Dell (dude!). The puter s on it s way, let s hope he s back with the gang by next week.

Well.... that makes it 6 sites so far.  Ab Diver, Otter, Red neff Barchetta, Surfcal, Ca-girl, and robucko. The Mini-Rally ain t so Mini anymore... anybody else wanna join us?

OC Campers

Red neff Barchetta

QuoteORIGINAL:  Red neff Barchetta

If anyone s interested in joining us, I ll be bringing my hunting rifles to this rally.  Spamalope season starts that same w/e.

Dave -
 Can t wait to try some of those veggie abalone s!

I think Spamalopes and Hofibou  are right up there with Heffalumps and Woozles.  My dh-Randy has almost gotten my 7 year old to believe in them.  Then he watched Winnie the Pooh and now he is wondering.  God I love this age.  They are still gullable[:D]

Jacqui

Ab Diver
QuoteThe Mini-Rally ain t so Mini anymore... anybody else wanna join us?

We re in. Where do I send the check?

champ521

Quotequote:

The Mini-Rally ain t so Mini anymore... anybody else wanna join us?

We re in. Where do I send the check?

Sorry, I was logged in as " Guest" . Or I guest that means I wasn t logged in.[:@] Sign us up for site #33 if it s still available.[8D]

Red neff Barchetta

GuestAlright Dave/Champ521(/Guest)!!!!!!  Glad you re coming!
 I see you are on the contact list.  If Georgeanne e-mailed you one, then Dave/Ab s address is on there which is where you send it to.

This is getting better every day!

Dave /Ab -
 The only thing I know about Robucko is that he set-up the Woodson Bridge rally and then couldn t make it.  I m looking forward to meeting him.

Red neff Barchetta

GuestWonder if we ll see a perfect game thrown today?

That is, 27 up, and 27 down!

Surfcal

GuestBee-Cee...

Great to know you re coming.  Now all we need is the Petester and we ll have the complete line-up for the re-enactment of the infamous (and little known) all time best prank of the NNC history.

Abs of Steel:

Sent you the payment via PayPal.  Put me down for Thurs., Fri. & Sat.  Let s hope no last minute jobs come in.

Neff-

Full lunar eclipse coming the latter part of this week on the 15th.  Watch out for it showing at a sky near you.

Robucko:

It is nice to know you re coming.  It s deja vue all over again.  When you come to a fork in the road, take it.  A nickel ain t worth a dime anymore.  And I d give my right arm to be ambidextrous.  And half of camping is 90% mental.

Surfcal