News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: MOUNT MADONNA

Started by Ca-girl, Jun 25, 2003, 12:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red neff Barchetta

Ab DiverNick/Mike -
 Will Dave have his new Kiwi with him this w/e or a rental TT again?  How much did he get for the Westfalia btw?
 Tell him I m jealous.

SCCS

Ab DiverLarry,

We will be arriving between 4-6 p.m. on friday.Sorry I can t narrow it down better than that,but I don t run a tight ship like KEVIN does.

BTW  3 Days left

sammyslave

Ab DiverDinner on Thursday looks like Taco Salad, corn on the cob, chips and salsa plus whatever the rest of the early arrivals feel like. I have to get there early to avoid the normal Surfcal invasion of my private space. If anyone else that was not planing on arriving on Thursday gets a hair up..the spaces are available.

Nick

Red neff Barchetta

QuoteORIGINAL:  Red neff Barchetta

Nick/Mike -
 Will Dave have his new Kiwi with him this w/e or a rental TT again?  How much did he get for the Westfalia btw?
 Tell him I m jealous.

Kiwi?  He wishes he had a Kiwi.  He purchased a  69 Starcraft for $500.  Its in good shape for being that old though.  I put a new vinal tile floor in for him last weekend.

He ended up selling the VW to a guy and his son in Oklahoma for $3,500.  They flew out here and are driving it back.

Hybrid Holly

Nick

Hybrid Holly
1 DAY, 7 HOURS, 51 MINUTES

[/size]

Nick
QuoteMINUETS
How are you going to fit in 51 " slow and stately ballroom dances"   between now and then?

Campinggeek
 AKA Jon

Nick

QuoteORIGINAL:  Guest

QuoteMINUETS
How are you going to fit in 51 " slow and stately ballroom dances"   between now and then?

Campinggeek
 AKA Jon

Smart ass! [;)]

6Quigs

QuoteHow are you going to fit in 51 " slow and stately ballroom dances"  between now and then?

OH,
 OH,
 I know the answer to this one.[:D]

You can t,
 because you are wearing a NNC thong[&:]...............[:o]

Hybrid Holly

Ab Diver1 day for me......

today for some of you!

What is the temperature forecast for Mt Madonna?

Ab DiverWeather..hmmm. Gilroy is to be 90+ for the next few days. Watsonville is to be in the md 70 s for the next four days. We are in the middle at the top of the hill. My guess is 84 days, 56 nights. If this is as good as my business predictions it could be plus or minus 50 degress from that.

Hybrid Holly

Ab Diverbeats 105 in the valley!  Guess I won t need to pack my flannel pjs.
 Anybody want aebleskiver?

sammyslave

Ab DiverHolly...yesyesyesyesyesyesyes. Taylor and Hailey will be there for breakfast on Saturday..should we bring our new aebleskiver pan?

Nick

Hybrid Holly

QuoteORIGINAL:  Hybrid Holly
 Anybody want aebleskiver?

Thats a funny question to ask this group.

Nick

sammyslaveHey Larry,
 What time are you heading up there?  We should arrive around 6:00 to 6:30 depending on traffic.