SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: Renaming Threads

Started by Hybrid Holly, Jan 14, 2003, 11:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

griffsmom

gsm x2

QuoteORIGINAL:  gsm x2

I wish we would have gotten high speed service a long time ago now.  I can t believe how much better it is.

Case in point

This morning I went to update a program I have.  It was a 15+ mg download.  After starting the download, I went to the restroom to complete a personal download of another kind.

By the time I got back, the computer s download was done.

Yeah cable.

gsm x2

First of all Scott, waaaay too much info there.

Secondly, since Trish and I seem to be communicating by trading posts at this late hour, do you ever think it would just be easier if we all exchanged phone numbers and had a big  ol conference call?[;)]

Cottonwooder

griffsmom
QuoteSecondly, since Trish and I seem to be communicating by trading posts at this late hour, do you ever think it would just be easier if we all exchanged phone numbers and had a big  ol conference call?

Shhh, my voice on the phone might wake everyone up.  Keyboards are much quieter.  ::::tap, tap, tap::::

griffsmom

Cottonwooder

QuoteORIGINAL:  Cottonwooder

Keyboards are much quieter.  ::::tap, tap, tap::::

Not the way I type ::::pound, pound, pound::::

Cottonwooder

griffsmomReasserting my...

Cottonwooder

Cottonwooder...NNC duty to...

Cottonwooder

Cottonwooder...FLIP OUT!  

Mission accomplished; going to bed now.  G night!  [8D]

gsm x2

griffsmom
QuoteSecondly, since Trish and I seem to be communicating by trading posts at this late hour, do you ever think it would just be easier if we all exchanged phone numbers and had a big  ol conference call?  

Might not be a good idea.  I would be tempted to set up a phone call in the early morning hours when I do a lot of my posting. <ring> <ring>  Amazing how loud a phone can sound in the dead of morning silence.

gsm x2

g-whiz

griffsmom
QuoteORIGINAL:  griffsmom

First of all Scott, waaaay too much info there.

Secondly, since Trish and I seem to be communicating by trading posts at this late hour, do you ever think it would just be easier if we all exchanged phone numbers and had a big  ol conference call?[;)]

Can you imagine the phone lines???  I think they would explode with all the energy passing through them.  How would we get a word in edgewise?  Especially, us quiet ones???  [8D]

gsm x2

g-whiz
QuoteCan you imagine the phone lines??? I think they would explode with all the energy passing through them. How would we get a word in edgewise? Especially, us quiet ones???  

That begs the question, " Who is noisier on the Boards than they are in REAL LIFE?"

It could be interesting to see what others think of other people s answers.  For example, my self-image is that I am fairly gregarious on the Boards, but tend to be quieter and reserved in real life."

Looking for self-opinions and directed-opinions on this one.

gsm x2

Cottonwooder

gsm x2
QuoteMight not be a good idea. I would be tempted to set up a phone call in the early morning hours when I do a lot of my posting. <ring> <ring> Amazing how loud a phone can sound in the dead of morning silence.

Date: 3/16/2003 4:34:28 AM

4:34am?????  [:o]  It d be easier for me to stay awake till then than to wake up that early!  Y all may call here AFTER 9am, LOL!

Cottonwooder

gsm x2
QuoteThat begs the question, " Who is noisier on the Boards than they are in REAL LIFE?"  

Great question!  That one time we met up at Casitas (brief hi/bye at the Fair, etc. don t really count), Georgeanne came across as quiet, yet she s a nut on this board!  I m more like your self-description, TOS, although at times I can be yakky too. [:)]

g-whiz

Cottonwooder

QuoteORIGINAL:  Cottonwooder

QuoteThat begs the question, " Who is noisier on the Boards than they are in REAL LIFE?"  

Great question!  That one time we met up at Casitas (brief hi/bye at the Fair, etc. don t really count), Georgeanne came across as quiet, yet she s a nut on this board!  I m more like your self-description, TOS, although at times I can be yakky too. [:)]

I m quiet.... until I get to know you!  [8D]  Then watch out!  Just ask the HaHa Sisterhood.  [;)]

Cottonwooder

g-whizSo quiet here.  Nobody wants to reveal their true selves, eh?  [;)]

gsm x2

Cottonwooder
QuoteSo quiet here. Nobody wants to reveal their true selves, eh?  

Well, if no one is going to reveal their self-perceptions, maybe I ll have to start sharing my observations and opinions.

I guess I ll just start by making a list:

Red Neff Barchetta
 Surfcal
 SactoCampers
 Ab Diver
 Civil_War_Buff
 6Quigs
 Nick
 Hybrid Holly
 otter
 griffsmom
 OC Campers
 Y-Guy
 The Memory Maker
 oldmoose
 sammyslave
 Chez Way

OK--48 hours to give your self-assessement, then (hehe) all h**l breaks loose.

gsm x2--who could start closing in on #2 if I did all of these in separate posts.

g-whiz

gsm x2

QuoteORIGINAL:  gsm x2

QuoteSo quiet here. Nobody wants to reveal their true selves, eh?  

Well, if no one is going to reveal their self-perceptions, maybe I ll have to start sharing my observations and opinions.

I guess I ll just start by making a list:

Red Neff Barchetta
 Surfcal
 SactoCampers
 Ab Diver
 Civil_War_Buff
 6Quigs
 Nick
 Hybrid Holly
 otter
 griffsmom
 OC Campers
 Y-Guy
 The Memory Maker
 oldmoose
 sammyslave
 Chez Way

OK--48 hours to give your self-assessement, then (hehe) all h**l breaks loose.

gsm x2--who could start closing in on #2 if I did all of these in separate posts.

Why 48 hours???  Does that mean Tuesday?  Man, my fingers are itchin  to do assessments.   I used to do assessments at the State Hospital so this would be a breeze.