News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Carousing at Casa

Started by SCCS, Nov 29, 2003, 05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SCCS

I figured it is time for me to wagonmaster a rally. I wanted to pick a place for all to enjoy, and came up with Casa de Fruta.                      Cas de Fruta is on highway 152 between Los Banos and Gilroy.
                                                                                                             I have 20 site's on hold for the weekend of May 14,15,16 2004.
 Fee's for the campground is $30.00/night plus $2.00 for each person over 2 to a site. Dog's are $3.00/night.

If 10 site's or more are reserved then the price will drop to $25.00/night and they will waive the extra person's and dog fee's.

All site's are backin's with grass and lot's of tree's around.Behind the site's is an large open grass area.Site's 188a,b-193a,b are back to back site's.

Each site has elec/water/sewer and cable. Their is also a bathroom very close by.
 Casa de Wine, Casa de Sweets, Casa de Market and Casa de Zoo are all fun store's to wonder through.
 Here are a few picture's of the area and here is the link to Casa de Fruta's website.

Because of Casa de Fruta's policy on payment (They will only accept payment from the wagonmaster) I will be taking deposits for one night's stay sometime around March.I will also be giving out site assignment's around the end of April.

If you would like to come please post or send me an e-mail.

Cottonwooder

Quote from: SCCSIf 10 site's or more are reserved then the price will drop to $25.00/night and they will waive the extra person's and dog fee's.  Each site has elec/water/sewer and cable.
Now, THAT sounds good!  Otherwise it would cost $37 for us, which is kinda high.  I don't think we have anything going on in mid May.  Let us check.  For now, we're 90% in on this!  Thanks!

BTW, we drove right past it last month, when we went up 156 and turned onto 152 to reach the 5.  Very scenic area.

(Which Scott are you?  The N&I?)

otter

Sounds like a great weekedn and close by for us.  A bit pricey on the dogs and kids tho.  I think that might be powow weekend there too which would be fun.  
We'll calendar it and see how May shapes up.  There may be a must do birthday party that weekend.
thanks for doing this Scott.
Dianne and Lon
Sadie and Angel

Red neff Barchetta

Which, Witch, or Wizard Scott -

Sounds great!  Count us in.  I'll let you know our arrival date soon.

Good job on simply picking a date and place.
"If you set it, NNC'ers will come" - "Ease Jeff's pain, have plenty of Pale Ale in your fridge, " - "Go the distance, there's SNPA waiting for Jeff upon arrival".

SCCS

Glad to hear from you all and am glad you will be able to make it, or maybe 90% sure.
Quote from: Cottonwooder(Which Scott are you?  The N&I?)

Patricia, You guessed it right. :D

6Quigs

Quote from: SCCSGlad to hear from you all and am glad you will be able to make it, or maybe 90% sure.
Sorry Scott,
but you will have to put us down as only 89% sure at this point.

Unfortunately, I already have another camping trip scheduled for that weekend, Y-guides with the 2 older boys.

Now I could drive over there on Friday, and set up camp, and then leave Saturday morning, leaving behind Margaret with DD and the youngest, while I take the 2 older boys on the Y-Guides trip,ent camping at Manresa on the coast), and then return on Sunday morning??

As I said, only 89% at this point. ;)

Otherwise Scott,
Like Neff said,
great job on picking the campground and date.
I've looked at Casa de Fruta campground as a possible location for future Rally.
Good central location for both the Sacramento and Bay area folks.

Red neff Barchetta

I've got your back Kevin.
Scott can put us down for 101% and I'll give you my extra 1%.
There, now you've got your 90%.
See you (or at least some of you) at the rally!

Surfcal

If any of you want to "up" your percentages, I am selling percentages.  PayPal me $10 per percentage and I will email you much needed percentages.

Surfcal

otter

Quote from: SurfcalIf any of you want to "up" your percentages, I am selling percentages.  PayPal me $10 per percentage and I will email you much needed percentages.

Surfcal

I'll need at least $30 worth, Ray.  May is always a "iffy" month for me.

Does the new deep frier do Tri Tip?
Otter

RTurner

Put us down as 99%, DH starts new job tomorrow but by May he should be established enough to get off Friday.  If not perhaps this will be my first trip towing and I may go down the Thursday before.  Will let you know.

g-whiz

Casa de Wine and Casa de Sweets?  Oh, now twist my arm! :D  I'm giving a 98% for sure at this point.  That gives TOS a chance to put in his 2 cents worth!  I'm marking it on the calendar right now which pretty much makes it a done deal!

Surfcal

I am not signing up yet just in Casa don't make it.  I have a 100% right now that I can sell.

Surfcal

Hybrid Holly

Count us in.
Do we need to send you money?

SCCS

Quote from: SurfcalI am not signing up yet just in Casa don't make it.

Surfcal
So what you are saying is, your at 50%

Quote from:  Hybrid HollyCount us in.
Do we need to send you money?

No need to send anything now.I will post sometime around MARCH for the deposit of the site.

Red neff Barchetta

Whoohoo!
The boss just instructed me to put us down for 200% & 3 nights!  Looks like we'll be arriving on Thursday so we can take a trip to Monterey on Friday.

Can't wait!