News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Carousing at Casa

Started by SCCS, Nov 29, 2003, 05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gsm x2

Quote from: SurfcalNeff:

With that kind of history, you should think about going into radio.  You have the perfect face for it.

Surfcal

OOOoooo, now that's rabble rousing.

gsm x(1+1)  to early in the morning for deep math

Red neff Barchetta

Quote from: SurfcalNeff:

With that kind of history, you should think about going into radio.  You have the perfect face for it.

Surfcal

Nice one Cough!  The same to you which is why I guess you chose to be behind the camera instead of in front of it.   :D

Surfcal

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaNice one Cough!  The same to you which is why I guess you chose to be behind the camera instead of in front of it.   :D

It's not even that Neff.  I can't even be on radio.  My voice is good enough for print only.

Surfcal

gsm x2

OK Jeff---we're listening to the news brief and then.....Oldies and Goldies with Jeff's Mom and Dad.

gsm x2

Oh Great--they got two newscasts going at one time.

Not the DJ's fault according to the DJ.

Red neff Barchetta

Quote from: gsm x2OK Jeff---we're listening to the news brief and then.....Oldies and Goldies with Jeff's Mom and Dad.

gsm x2

Oh Great--they got two newscasts going at one time.

Not the DJ's fault according to the DJ.

Hope you enjoy it G's!

I'm listening now.
Oh Henry!

Red neff Barchetta

LOL!
Quite a contrast from today's media of ESPN, Survivor, South Park, Jerry Springer, etc.. wouldn't you say?
Sounds like they're setting a more serious tone this month on the show with the Christmas theme.

I wonder why they cut their show so short this week?

Red neff Barchetta

Guess the show put the G's to sleep, lol.

gsm x2

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaGuess the show put the G's to sleep, lol.

Actually, at 6:58, DD#1, who is carrying DGC#5 called.  G had to leave the room so I could listen.  Listened to the introduction, but wasn't getting into the Oh Henry.  Did turn it back on toward the end to hear a little bit of Fibber McGee.

We'll listen together next Thursday.

Scott

Red neff Barchetta

Scott -
No problem.  Don't worry about me.  I hadn't listened to the show for over a year until last night.  That was a pretty slow time back then.  Very controlled by Big Brother as well.  I get the feeling their December shows are going to be pretty somber.

Red neff Barchetta

And what in the blank were you doing up at 3:45 a.m.!   :confused:  :eek:

Cottonwooder

FLIP!  :)

May seems so far away, but then these rallies are upon us before we know it.

gsm x2

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaAnd what in the blank were you doing up at 3:45 a.m.!   :confused:  :eek:

Woke up with a startle and a neckache at 3:30 and couldn't relax to go back asleep.  Tried to relax, but couldn't.  Hence early morning posts.

Scott

champ521

I drive by Casa de Fruta every weekend and have always wondered about the campground. The only time it looked full was the couple of months over the summer/fall when they had a Renaissance Fair. SCCS's pics make the place real inviting. Too bad we are not able to commit just yet. :(

SCCS

Quote from: champ521Too bad we are not able to commit just yet. :(

Dave hopefully as the date gets closer you will know.

SCCS

Hi everyone,
 We now have 10 families going to CASA. :W We now qualify for the $25.00/night and no extra fee for extra people or dogs.

Nick or Sacto,
 Thanks for adding the CASA Rally to the NNC site. Could you please add RTurner to the list as attending.

I am in the process of having a banner made at a local sign shop for our NNC's Rallies. It will let people know who we are as a group.