News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Carousing at Casa

Started by SCCS, Nov 29, 2003, 05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red neff Barchetta

Alright Rojana!  You made it possible for the 6Quigs to pay the same amount as the rest of us!  Now my kids can stay at their place during the rally!  Glad you're coming!!   :)

towrod

Add us to the Casa list por favor!
I should have some homebrew to aid in the Carousing ;)

Red neff Barchetta

Quote from: towrodI should have some homebrew to aid in the Carousing ;)

I knew I liked you guys.   :)   Maybe we can run a hose and tap over to my site when I'm not visiting you?   :D

towrod

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaI knew I liked you guys.   :)   Maybe we can run a hose and tap over to my site when I'm not visiting you?   :D
I KNEW IT!
You only like me for my beer!!

Red neff Barchetta

Quote from: towrodI KNEW IT!
You only like me for my beer!!
No, no.  You've got it all wrong.

I only like you AFTER I've drank your beer.   :D   It puts me in a nice fuzzy state where I can then tolerate anyone.

J/K!!!   :)

Glad you can make this rally!!

Red neff Barchetta

I sure hope I'm giving Rod the business and not Debbie.

That's the trouble with dual signatures.  You're not quite sure who you're talking to, lol.

towrod

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaI sure hope I'm giving Rod the business and not Debbie.

That's the trouble with dual signatures.  You're not quite sure who you're talking to, lol.

Don't worry
You're talkin' to the brewer and I'll have some [size=+2]SPECIAL[/size] brew for YOU.
Now you should worry :D

Red neff Barchetta

Quote from: towrodDon't worry
You're talkin' to the brewer and I'll have some [size=+2]SPECIAL[/size] brew for YOU.
Now you should worry :D
Doh!   :eek:

SCCS

Quote from: towrodAdd us to the Casa list por favor!
Glad you can attend Rod. I have you on the list.

towrod

Quote from: SCCSGlad you can attend Rod. I have you on the list.

Thanks,
Now I have a deadline to complete the Spring projects around mi casa.:(

SCCS

Hi everyone,
 Their is still plenty of sites left. Their is more than 10 signed up to attend,so we get the lower rate of $25.00-night.Let me know if interested.

SactoCampers

Quote from: SCCSHi everyone,
Their is still plenty of sites left. Their is more than 10 signed up to attend,so we get the lower rate of $25.00-night.Let me know if interested.
I mentioned this rally to Mrs. Sacto in passing because I didn't think she'd be interested since she will be 8 months pregnant. She said if she can get clearance to travel that far, then maybe we can go, depending how she feels. So let me know when you need to know definitively.

It sounds like fun, especially with all the farm animals and kids activities.

SCCS

Brian,
 I will start taking deposits for one nights stay on March 22, with the cutoff date being April 19. April 25 I have to let CASA know how many will attend. Hope you and your family will be able to make it.

SactoCampers

Quote from: SCCSBrian,
I will start taking deposits for one nights stay on March 22, with the cutoff date being April 19. April 25 I have to let CASA know how many will attend. Hope you and your family will be able to make it.
So do we. I know Megan would love to see Stephanie again.

Surfcal

Quote from: SactoCampersI mentioned this rally to Mrs. Sacto in passing because I didn't think she'd be interested since she will be 8 months pregnant. She said if she can get clearance to travel that far, then maybe we can go, depending how she feels. So let me know when you need to know definitively.

It sounds like fun, especially with all the farm animals and kids activities.

And, if you don't sign up, it'll be hard to "pull a Sacto."  So, go ahead and sign up Brian.

Surfcal