News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Carousing at Casa

Started by SCCS, Nov 29, 2003, 05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

otter

I keep tellin' you guys, Tsar Ridge and the Homeland Security folks are watching your pay pal transactions...........but then they are probably watching my checking account too.  
carry on

SCCS

Hi all,
 Just wanted to post an update. APRIL 26 is the last day I can receive deposits for sites. I must notify Casa on APRIL 27 as to the number of sites we need.

New list of attending:

Otter ?
    6quigs
    GSMx2
    SCCS
    TMM
    Nick
    Towrod
    Sammyslave

Only three weeks left, so if interested let me know.

g-whiz

Quote from: SCCSHi all,
Just wanted to post an update. APRIL 26 is the last day I can receive deposits for sites. I must notify Casa on APRIL 27 as to the number of sites we need.

New list of attending:

Otter ?
6quigs
GSMx2
SCCS
TMM
Nick
Towrod
Sammyslave

Only three weeks left, so if interested let me know.
Did we ever really determine if we could send you a Pay Pal transaction?  After all the good words, you wanna give it a try??  Just say the word and I'll send it right over to you.  Otherwise watch for a check to come in the mail, if I can find one.  :D

SCCS

Just to let everyone know, I now have a PAYPAL ACCOUNT.

In case you don't have the address: sccs123@netzero.net

This message was just for G-Whiz. :D

Ca-girl

Quote from: SCCSJust to let everyone know, I now have a PAYPAL ACCOUNT.

In case you don't have the address: sccs123@netzero.net ("sccs123@netzero.net")

Congratulations Scott!!! You know what they say....once you've had Paypal, you'll never go back.... well...okay...I don't know if THEY say it, but I say it!

Enjoy!
Ca-girl

g-whiz

WooHoo!!!!  Yippee!!!  Rah, Rah!!!  Thanks Scott! You really are New and Improved!!!!  Look for our payment in the next five minutes or so.  :D

g-whiz

Quote from: Ca-girlCongratulations Scott!!! You know what they say....once you've had Paypal, you'll never go back.... well...okay...I don't know if THEY say it, but I say it!

Enjoy!
Ca-girl

I think THEY did say it!!!  At least that is what I heard!!! ;)

gsm x2

Scott---and you should have some money in your account.

Scott

Unregistered

Scott,

Nice to meet you and Carrie this weekend.  Looks like we're in for Casa.  How much do you need for deposit?  Looks like we should be at the 10 count by now.

Let me know and I

SCCS

Gary,
 I'm glad you will be able to make it. :)  Actually you will make #5 to the group. You can send me a check or Paypal me a deposit for $30.00 before April 26. That's when I need to let Casa de Fruta know exactly how many sites are needed.

Dee4j

I'm giving this some serious thought, I saw this place in the trailer life 2004 book

But I'm a whimp when it comes to driving far on short weekends.
The question is can I hold out until Pismo..I'm not so sure

can anyone give me an idea of how long it would take? not sure if take the 5 or 101 is best  I'm coming from just east of Disneyland.

How long from Magic Mountain?
How long from Thousand Oaks?

griffsmom

Quote from: Dee4jI'm giving this some serious thought, I saw this place in the trailer life 2004 book

The question is can I hold out until Pismo..I'm not so sure

can anyone give me an idea of how long it would take? not sure if take the 5 or 101 is best I'm coming from just east of Disneyland.

How long from Magic Mountain?
How long from Thousand Oaks?
Dee,

I did a mapquest from my house to Casa and it estimated total distance of 345.87 miles for a total driving time of 5 hours, 22 minutes. I'm about 20 minutes south of you off the 241. Hope that helps.

I know what you mean about being antsy to camp. we just got back from camping this weekend; our next trip isn't until Memorial Day, and we're already jonesing about where we could go campng again before then. We may do a Canyon RV run--I'll let you know if we do and maybe you can join us!

Unregistered

Scott,

I just sent you a PayPal for Casa de Fruta.

Gary
AKA: Darth Rver (PUX)

towrod

Scott,
Have we hit the magic number to qualify for the group discount?
My neighbor may decide to join us - I know that Monday the 26th is the deadline.... how much is the deposit now?

Rod

SCCS

Quote from: Dee4jI'm giving this some serious thought, I saw this place in the trailer life 2004 book

The question is can I hold out until Pismo.
The answer is NO don't hold out until Pismo.
 Right now we have a small group of people that will be their,and it would be GREAT if you could join us to.