"Call Of The Wild" NON-rally join if you like w/e, April 16 - 18

Started by Red neff Barchetta, Jan 31, 2004, 07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SCCS

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaSCCS/Scott -
Did you get my direct e-mail from last night?
I got yours you sent me through PUX this morning so I now have your confirmation/reservation #.
Yes I got it, also put your e-mail in memory.

Red neff Barchetta

Glad you got it Scott/SCCS.

Steve/Z -
One other thing I like about the Yamaha's over the Honda's that I just remembered and I think is worth mentioning is that the Yamaha's have a fuel gauge where as the Honda's do not.  It is very accurate too.
Although the newest Honda's might have a gauge now as I haven't seen one this year.

Hybrid Holly

Quote from: Red neff Barchetta"People try to put us d - down (Talkin' 'bout my generator)
Just because we get around (Talkin' 'bout my generator)
Things they do look awful c - c - cold (Talkin' 'bout my generator)
I hope I die before I get old (Talkin' 'bout my generator)
This is my generator
This is my generator, baby"

---LOL----

Jeff and Steve,
check your email today----call me if you want to discuss it.

6Quigs

So Jeff,
Is this what your Generator looks like?

http://cgi.msn.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2592822086&category=11771

O.K. it still has 2 days to go, so $207 is sure to go up as the bid closes.

I have been thinking about getting one also, as running the Microwave and A/C would be nice. The 14 lights we have in the Hybrid can drain the batteries very quick, and the Television only makes it worse. It's tough trying to tell the kids the difference when we are dry camping, versus with hook ups, when we leave everything on all the time :rolleyes:

Civil_War_Buff

Quote from: 6QuigsSo Jeff,

http://cgi.msn.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2592822086&category=11771

O.K. it still has 2 days to go, so $207 is sure to go up as the bid closes.

I have been thinking about getting one also, as running the Microwave and A/C would be nice. The 14 lights we have in the Hybrid can drain the batteries very quick, and the Television only makes it worse. It's tough trying to tell the kids the difference when we are dry camping, versus with hook ups, when we leave everything on all the time :rolleyes:

Here is a picture of Jeff's in action.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/54195636/54271373uXypfQ

calstate360

Quote from: 6QuigsSo Jeff,

I've got the same one as Jeff check it out here.

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000042OSM.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Sal

Surfcal

Kinda' makes me feel like I should have a picture of my generator.

Now I feel like sh*t.  What kind of a generator owner am I?  I don't even have a single frame of my generator.  Am I the only generator owner without a picture of his generator?  What kind of a dude am I?

When I come back, I'll be amped up.  The first thing I am going to do is pull that generator out of storage and take a nice picture of it.

Thanks for making me see the light guys.

Surfcal

Hybrid Holly

Quote from: SurfcalKinda' makes me feel like I should have a picture of my generator.

Now I feel like sh*t.  What kind of a generator owner am I?  I don't even have a single frame of my generator.  Am I the only generator owner without a picture of his generator?  What kind of a dude am I?

When I come back, I'll be amped up.  The first thing I am going to do is pull that generator out of storage and take a nice picture of it.

Thanks for making me see the light guys.

Surfcal

Yeah "WHO" are you to talk about your generator anyway?

Hey CWB is here!!!! Yeah!

Calstate361

Yea, great to see Larry (CWB) is still with us.  Great to hear from you Larry!  You have been missed.

Joan

SCCS

Quote from: Civil_War_BuffHere is a picture of Jeff's in action.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/54195636/54271373uXypfQ
Hey good to see that you are still around LARRY.Hope we can see you at a rally soon.

Red neff Barchetta

Larry/CWB -
Good to see you dropping in!  Hope you and Veronica are well.

Kevin -
If you want to run your a/c then you want a 3K.  If you want your Hybrid's microwave to run, but not a/c, then you need a 2K.  If you want to just charge a battery, run lights, tv, or a 750 watt or less appliance then a 1K is all you need.
Hope this helps.

Surfcal

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaKevin -
If you want to run your a/c then you want a 3K.  If you want your Hybrid's microwave to run, but not a/c, then you need a 2K.  If you want to just charge a battery, run lights, tv, or a 750 watt or less appliance then a 1K is all you need.
Hope this helps.

Hey man,

What is this preoccupation with the 1K minimum?

Surfcal

Red neff Barchetta

Quote from: SurfcalHey man,

What is this preoccupation with the 1K minimum?

Surfcal
The same reason as a preoccupation with a 2-bunk PU.   ;)

Ahem, Kevin -
Almost forgot to mention the terrific 700 watt Honda generator that will charge a battery, run lights, tv, or a 450 watt or less appliance very nicely.  If these would be your demands while camping then let me tell you that this wonderful generator is just the one you've been yearning for!

(psst Ray, I get a cut of the sale if Kevin buys yours from you   :D )

Surfcal

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaThe same reason as a preoccupation with a 2-bunk PU.   ;)

Ahem, Kevin -
Almost forgot to mention the terrific 700 watt Honda generator that will charge a battery, run lights, tv, or a 450 watt or less appliance very nicely.  If these would be your demands while camping then let me tell you that this wonderful generator is just the one you've been yearning for!

(psst Ray, I get a cut of the sale if Kevin buys yours from you   :D )

No worries man.  I actually like the little feller.  I don't think I am going to sell it at all.  It's the perfect engine for a one-sided.

I also have only one battery and a single (not married) propane tank.

Surfcal