"Call Of The Wild" NON-rally join if you like w/e, April 16 - 18

Started by Red neff Barchetta, Jan 31, 2004, 07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Surfcal

Quote from: zymomyzI think I need this one:

http://www.yamaha-motor.com/products/gen/ef12000.html

Perfect Steve:

You can be the PG&E of the campground.  We just bring an extension cord to you and you charge by the amp hour usage.

Heck, that can even power the mega light that was at Casini Ranch.

Super size it.  That's the way it is in the country.  The bigger, the better.  More power to you!

Whoo hoo!

Surfcal

Red neff Barchetta

Quote from: zymomyzI think I need this one:

http://www.yamaha-motor.com/products/gen/ef12000.html
Yeah Baby!!  Give me a super-duper-mega-Big Gulp and a quadruple-Big Mac!  I'm American and I want it gargantuan!!   :D

And at only 419 lbs (with a full tank of gas) it should tow nicely on the tongue of the PU.  Your TV will hardly notice it Steve.   :(
I think you'll clear any surrounding sites once you fire that baby up too.   :D
When you shut it off you'll either have a nice empty cg or a Sheriff's car sitting in your site.

Have a great day everyone!

zymomyz

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaYeah Baby!!  Give me a super-duper-mega-Big Gulp and a quadruple-Big Mac!  I'm American and I want it gargantuan!!   :D

And at only 419 lbs (with a full tank of gas) it should tow nicely on the tongue of the PU.  Your TV will hardly notice it Steve.   :(
I think you'll clear any surrounding sites once you fire that baby up too.   :D
When you shut it off you'll either have a nice empty cg or a Sheriff's car sitting in your site.

Have a great day everyone!

I can't hear you... oh, let me turn off the generator  :rolleyes:

6Quigs

Guess this Rally has not GENERATED enough interest to be included on the NNC web page yet ;)

SCCS

Quote from: 6QuigsGuess this Rally has not GENERATED enough interest to be included on the NNC web page yet ;)

I think both of our NNC site managers (Mike & Brian) have been very busy with the thoughts of NEW TRAILERS and NEW MODS. :D

Red neff Barchetta

Thought I'd mention that upon arrival to Sugarloaf we can fill up your fresh water tank & WH as you pull in to the cg, but before you pull into your site.  I'll have a hose with me so we can at least start PU's off with 26 gallons & the 6Quig Hybrid with oodles of gallons of H2O.  I'll also have my very cool water-transfer system up and running to make retrieving & filling up water during the w/e a snap.
Just thought I'd mention this as I was telling someone today about the only time I ever travel with water in the PU (besides the WH) is when we go to Sugarloaf because it is such a short drive for us.

SCCS

Thanks Jeff for the information. Are you also offering your service to set up camp too. :D (j/k) This last weekend we stayed at San Luis Reservoir by Santa Nella and had a great time. I needed to do some field testing of some of the mods I did, everything worked great except for the batteries going dead at 2:30 in the morning. :mad: Good thing I had a spare. :D

Red neff Barchetta

Don't tell me you pulled the break-away cable for the PU brakes too!   :D
Glad to hear the mod's tested well in the field.   :cool:   Can't wait to get the tour at Olema!

6Quigs

Quote from: SCCSeverything worked great except for the batteries going dead at 2:30 in the morning. :mad: Good thing I had a spare. :D
Hate when that happens.
Was it the propane detector beeping that woke you?
Happy for Carrie and the kids that you had a spare ;)

SCCS

Quote from: 6QuigsWas it the propane detector beeping that woke you?
Kevin,
 Yes it was. What a noisy little thing.

Unregistered

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaDon't tell me you pulled the break-away cable for the PU brakes too!   :D
Glad to hear the mod's tested well in the field.   :cool:   Can't wait to get the tour at Olema!

The Mod Squad strikes again!!!  Glad to see this group in full "mod"ulation.

Surfcal

Nick

Quote from: UnregisteredThe Mod Squad strikes again!!! Glad to see this group in full "mod"ulation.

Surfcal
HA, Ray pulled an otter! :D

towrod

Arrgh - We will have to miss this one - I am committed to getting the house painted this April.  BUT.... speaking of Dry Camping, Non Rallies is there any interest in Union Valley Reservoir(Between Placerville and Lake Tahoe) in mid June?

Red neff Barchetta

Quote from: towrodArrgh - We will have to miss this one - I am committed to getting the house painted this April.  BUT.... speaking of Dry Camping, Non Rallies is there any interest in Union Valley Reservoir(Between Placerville and Lake Tahoe) in mid June?
Rod -
Well then just commit yourself to writing a check to a painter and come join us!   :D
Besides, you guys don't want to be around those fumes (whether they are oil or water-based) anyway.
Great then!  We'll see you at Sugarloaf!   ;)

towrod

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaRod -
.. writing a check to a painter... !   :D
  ;)

Thanks for the offer Jeff - but if I let you pay to have my house painted then I'd feel obliged to let you pick the colors;)  

I know you're not afraid of dry camping.... have you ever been to Crystal Basin Recreation area? (Ice House, Union Valley and Loon Lakes)