No Name Rally (Olema) February 17 - 20, 2005

Started by Nick, Jul 08, 2004, 05:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gsm x2

Suddenly this thread is COOKING....Kind of like the old days.  Sure miss Jeff.  Hope he's having fun where ever he is.

gsmx2

towrod

Quote from: gsm x2Sure miss Jeff.  Hope he's having fun where ever he is.

gsmx2

Me too.
I think I saw him posting on PUX but I've never been able to post to that board for some reason :confused:  Besides I for one would rather read and post right here on PUT :)

zymomyz

Quote from: towrodMe too.
I think I saw him posting on PUX but I've never been able to post to that board for some reason :confused:  Besides I for one would rather read and post right here on PUT :)

Yes, I've noticed Jeff has been posting quite a bit over at PUX. He's still deep into making PU mods. He's talking about lifting his PU like Abdiver did a while back. He'll be missed at Olema this year ...

SCCS

I had emailed Jeff a couple of weeks ago to let him know about SUGARLOAF and to see if everything was alright.  SAD to say that Jeff has not renewed his membership to PUT. :%

But fear not Jeff has a lot of work ahead of him, as he told me in the email.
His current project is working on building a home up on some property he bought in extreme N. Calif. He needs to install everything from watertanks (to supply water to the house) to leech feilds to power.

Even though he is not active on this board you still can Rabble Rouse him at PUX.

gsm x2

Does Jeff know that PUT is FREE?  He's probably happy as a clam on PUX, but it would be nice to have him say HI once in a while.

g-whiz

Quote from: Calstate361You guys crack me up, LOL!!! I never said that the Pot-luck was cancelled, I said that there was TALK about it so I added my 2 cents to keep it going, just in case. Keep up the RRing....I love it.

Surfcal, if you brine some sort of carcuss, don't you think you should cook it after you brine it?

Do we want to start a list of what people are bringing for, at least, the dinner pot-luck? I'll keep the list?

Joan
Joan, I've been absent for so long and can't catch up, but you know what you can count on me to bring to the potluck! :D

OC Campers

Quote from: gsm x2Does Jeff know that PUT is FREE? He's probably happy as a clam on PUX, but it would be nice to have him say HI once in a while.
I have corresponded with him a few times regarding campgrounds and have also let him know about the PUT changes.

Jacqui

crawldaddy

i don't do too well with these windoze confusers and blogpiles like this one, so i hope this gets to you all.

i have a kitchen pass for the weekend, and i'm roundin' up some of the testosterone carrying relations for a weekend away from the honeydoo list.

since you all seem to be such a welcoming bunch, we think we'll crash your digs for the weekend.

we are:

crawldaddy - that's me
deet (as in: "ya got sum, 'deet?")
sawed-off bob
metro
baristo
neptune (may bring his fishin' bote)
nucklehead nick

93 Ford Club Wagon, 03 Tahoe 18DT Hybrid
looks like this:
http://www.thorcalifornia.com/wanderer/WandererLiteTT.htm

thanks,
crawldaddy@lonestag.com

Nick

Can everyone look over the day of arrival and make sure everything is correct.

#Screen NameNamesKidsDogWedThursFridaySatSunMon1GSM and GwhizScott and Georgeanne Miller11126QuigsKevin and Margaret Quigly2113SCCSScott and Carrie114OCCampersRandy and Jacqui Cantrel31115CalstatesSal and Joan121116SammyslaveLarry and Rita117SammyslaveLarry and Rita118SammyslaveLarry and Rita11119ChampDave and Carrie111110CluelessRalph and Madaline1111PCMomSteve and Michele31112Bill2111113RturnersRon and Rojana31114HollyHybridPete and Holly211115TowrodRod and Debbie11116TowrodRod and Debbie1117ZymomyzSteve and Annmarie1118MustangMike and Loretta11119DarcampsDavid and Darlene111120TeleskiermomJohn and Ginger1211121GwenzillaGeorge and Donna111122SurfcalRay111123Mc DowellJack and Deborah1124BoncrabRichard and Bonnie1125NickMike and Michele1111126The Bakers111127Chkster1128Dutt1129Jurman1130Extra Site111

Nick

Just talke to the group lady at Olema, and she told me of their stupid new policey for group check ins.  You will go to the office and they will assign you a site at that time, without you being able to check the site first.  So, they said the only thing they can do is I can give them a list ahead of time of who you would like to be placed next to.  If this is something we want to do just post who you would like to be next to.  Or we can blow them off like we did last year and pick a site you like then go back to the office and tell them.

calstate360

I say we blow them off !!!!:frosty: Their idiots anayways!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
 This will probly be our last year there because of them!!!
 I wan't to be one site over to the left than last year, away from the tree because of the dish! The Bakers will prob want to be next to us. Rember thats 2 hybreds
 next to each other.  Sorry for the probs but is caused by them!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote from: NickJust talke to the group lady at Olema, and she told me of their stupid new policey for group check ins. You will go to the office and they will assign you a site at that time, without you being able to check the site first. So, they said the only thing they can do is I can give them a list ahead of time of who you would like to be placed next to. If this is something we want to do just post who you would like to be next to. Or we can blow them off like we did last year and pick a site you like then go back to the office and tell them.

chkster

Quote from: NickJust talke to the group lady at Olema, and she told me of their stupid new policey for group check ins.  You will go to the office and they will assign you a site at that time, without you being able to check the site first.  So, they said the only thing they can do is I can give them a list ahead of time of who you would like to be placed next to.  If this is something we want to do just post who you would like to be next to.  Or we can blow them off like we did last year and pick a site you like then go back to the office and tell them.
does any one recall what range ofsites weare assigned? i am looking at a map of the sites and I was interested in knowing whick area they assigned us thanx

calstate360

I believe that would # 146 & #147 Sorry had to go find the map.

Quote from: calstate360This will probly be our last year there because of them!!!
 I wan't to be one site over to the left than last year, away from the tree because of the dish! The Bakers will prob want to be next to us. Rember thats 2 hybreds
  next to each other.  Sorry for the probs but is caused by them!!!!!!!!!!!!

g-whiz

Quote from: NickJust talke to the group lady at Olema, and she told me of their stupid new policey for group check ins. You will go to the office and they will assign you a site at that time, without you being able to check the site first. So, they said the only thing they can do is I can give them a list ahead of time of who you would like to be placed next to. If this is something we want to do just post who you would like to be next to. Or we can blow them off like we did last year and pick a site you like then go back to the office and tell them.
Mike, if you make a list, you know where we will want to be.:)

Unregistered

Yes, I am interested in a list that everyone will ignore.

Surfcal