SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: General coughing and rousing

Started by 6Quigs, Jan 22, 2003, 08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OC Campers

Cottonwooder

QuoteORIGINAL:  Cottonwooder

Something just crossed my mind (i.e., already freaking out)...

What does a wagonmaster do?????
[/size][/b][/i]

Actually Patricia, this one may not be too hard.  Lake Cachuma doesn t take reservations so it kinda works itself out.  If I remember last time we had a potluck but nothing was organized.  This may of been a great choice for your maiden-wagonmastership.[:)][;)]

Jacqui

otter

Civil_War_Buff
QuoteI will be quiet, I will no longer " BEAT A DEAD HORSE" .

My sentiments exactly.  Thanks for saying for me.

g-whiz

Civil_War_BuffYou should see Scott over there with his map of the State of California up on the screen trying to figure out where the Mason-Dixon line is!!! [;)][:D]

gsm x2

Civil_War_Buff
QuoteI see that the split has already happened, I was not aware that the " Scampers in the south"  have already done their own thing. Maybe I have been out of circulation too long. Anyhow..........

I will be quiet, I will no longer " BEAT A DEAD HORSE" .

Best of luck with your club.

Larry--thanks for the good luck.  G-Whiz and I certainly plan on exercising all rights granted to us by duel-citizenship and will attend rallies organized by both clubs--maybe even on the same weekend, but not this time.

How about in the spirit of cooperation we agree that NNC can keep the " C"  for Central?  Then we can divide the state as follows:

[image]http://scorpio.lunarpages.com/~sccamp2/images/countymap.jpg[/image]

NNC Rallies occur north of Monterey Count. SCC rallies occur south of Santa Barbara County.  And any rally that occurs in the middle is by default declared a JOINT RALLY.

gsm x2

gsm x2

Civil_War_BuffG-Whiz,

Did you eat the last of the ice cream?

gsm x2

g-whiz

gsm x2There s no flipping way I would eat all the ice cream.

6Quigs

gsm x2

QuoteORIGINAL:  gsm x2

And any rally that occurs in the middle is by default declared a JOINT RALLY.

gsm x2

I thought that was a family group.

I know we have consumed our fair share of alcohol, but
  A JOINT RALLY [:o]

I think you are pushing it Scott!![;)][;)]

g-whiz

6QuigsKevin, I agree with you.  I tried to tell him NO JOINT RALLIES, but he insisted.  I suggested Common or Mutual Rallies, but that seemed lame and too mild for NNC for sure!  Any suggestions?

Civil_War_Buff

g-whiz
QuoteORIGINAL:  g-whiz

Kevin, I agree with you.  I tried to tell him NO JOINT RALLIES, but he insisted.  I suggested Common or Mutual Rallies, but that seemed lame and too mild for NNC for sure!  Any suggestions?

Being as Scott is older than me, but we were born in the same year, I understand his comment for what it was intended.....a joint rally... up in smoke....oh my sweet mary jane...puff the magic dragon...etc....etc...etc....I denied being around in the 60 s, but there IS photographic proof that I was there.

Actually, if I could just get my joints to rally, I would be walking better today!!

gsm x2

g-whizYeah--that s the trouble with " medically subscribed"  use.  You have to have glaucoma or a painful terminal disease.  What would happen if the list included?
 [ul]
  • Morning Stiffness
  • CRS
  • painful uniration
  • [/ul]

Heck in a few years we d all be walking around chanting, " The 60 s Rock" ---only 8 more years for me.

gsm x2

g-whiz

Civil_War_Buff
QuoteActually, if I could just get my joints to rally, I would be walking better today!!

You crack me up!  A joint rally is just what the doctor ordered!  Lord knows I kneed some help in that area.  I thot my hippie days were over, but maybe I ll elbow my way back in and knuckle down.  I hope I don t get the cold shoulder over this idea.  Ankles away!!!

Signed Arthur Itis

Surfcal

g-whizIt was George Carlin who said that...

" If you remember the 60 s, you weren t really there."

But then again, he also said that...

" I don t suffer from insanity, I revel in it."

Surfcal

P.S.  Going camping today at Lake Chabot (site of the Negativer Bouyancy Rally) and hopefully have a nice view of the eclipse.  Then headed out to Sonoma to slide in a little camping up there for Friday night, but along the way I have to do a site survey at the Culinary Institute in Napa for the Wine Institute.  Not a bad way to make a living.

Then on Saturday night, have to attend a recognition dinner at the Culinary Institute for the wine industry s big guns, like Mondavi, Gallo, Brother Timothy (Christian Brothers) and perhaps Coppola.

That s why it s busy at work.  On top of the regular stuff, we re working on a documentary for PBS on the history of the wine industry in California and the Prohibition, and of course, my favorite law, the 21st Amendment, the repeal of the Prohibition.

One of these days, I ll pitch to do a documentary on " Mari-wa-nah, getting to the bottom of Pot."   Peace man.

g-whiz

SurfcalHey Ray...  Thanks for the reminder about the eclipse.  We ll be at El Chorro but don t expect to be scared outta our wits at 3 a.m. in the morning this time!  [;)]  If you have to " work"  then you might as well enjoy it.    Have fun![:D]

SactoCampers

g-whizOnly 9 more days until I get to go camping for the first time since January! We re heading to the beach for memorial day weekend!

On another note, I was looking at the popup in the garage and had a tape measure in my hand. I decided to measure the base of the popup (floor-to-floor from the outside) and realize that while my Tracker says it s a " Trailstar 12SC" , it s really a 10  box [&:]. I knew it was a little undersized for a 12-footer, but I thought it was maybe an 11 foot box or something. Turns out it s a 10-footer. That explains a few things. It s funny, when we were researching, I was looking all over the place for a 10-footer with shower/cassette, Starcraft, Coleman, Jayco, Rockwood, etc., and I gave up, thinking I ll just get this " light 12-footer."  [8D]

Surfcal

SactoCampers

QuoteORIGINAL:  SactoCampers

On another note, I was looking at the popup in the garage and had a tape measure in my hand. I decided to measure the base of the popup (floor-to-floor from the outside) and realize that while my Tracker says it s a " Trailstar 12SC" , it s really a 10  box [&:]. I knew it was a little undersized for a 12-footer, but I thought it was maybe an 11 foot box or something. Turns out it s a 10-footer. That explains a few things. It s funny, when we were researching, I was looking all over the place for a 10-footer with shower/cassette, Starcraft, Coleman, Jayco, Rockwood, etc., and I gave up, thinking I ll just get this " light 12-footer."  [8D]

That s brilliant Watson.

Surfcal