RE: General coughing and rousing

Started by 6Quigs, Jan 22, 2003, 08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Civil_War_Buff

QuoteORIGINAL:  Civil_War_Buff

To surfcal AND 6quigs....

PHHHHHHHHHTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

and you both know why!

CWB, guess what we got!  It s no Dell, Dude!  [:D]  And, we each got one to help keep the economy moving along and to assure you job security.  [:D][:D]

g-whiz

GuestDang new computer made me toss my cookies! [&:]  That was me up there pulling an Otter! [8D]

Surfcal

SurfcalHey CWB:

Now, you work at a place called HP right?

And what do they make?  Like fax machines and stuff?  OK, I will soon get one of those...do you folks offer thermal paper too?

Surfcal

P.S.  I didn t buy my computer.  This I.T. guy at work did.  I didn t have a choice.

gsm x2There was a giant Peace sign when we were there.  I imagine if you had a Zodiac you could come in from seaward.
 Sorry for the delay we just got back from Wolf Creek CG on Union Valley Reservoir.  Nice place only about 1/3 full.  It sits on the west side of the lake so there is a great view of the sierras.
 Got to try out the new electric motor for the canoe.  It was hard to paddle and troll for fish at the same time.  Works great but didn t ant fishing time to speak of.

Campinggeek
 AKA Jon
 99 Utah behind 03 1500HD

Red neff Barchetta

SurfcalCampinggeek -
 My BIL loves to go there.
 Glad you had a great time!
 I had to look it up.
 This site sure has some nice pic s.;
 http://comspark.com/gallery/unionvalley.htm
 Is this how it looked?

Civil_War_Buff

QuoteORIGINAL:  Guest

QuoteORIGINAL:  Civil_War_Buff

To surfcal AND 6quigs....

PHHHHHHHHHTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

and you both know why!

CWB, guess what we got!  It s no Dell, Dude!  [:D]  And, we each got one to help keep the economy moving along and to assure you job security.  [:D][:D]

G-

Thanks to you and TOS, I knew that I could count on you, it s a Michigan thing, heck after all we did " go to different schools together" .
 And TOS and I are the same age even though he is older than me!

Hope all is well with you guys, and I am looking forward to seeing you at Plymouth in 18 days!

Red neff BarchettaActually the lake was very full and there is still snow on them thar hills so it was even prettier than the pictures in the link.  There are so rocks that stick up out of the water about 100 yards out from shore that the kids loved going to and walking in the middle of the lake.  
 They are building a bike trail that will link all the campgrounds.  At this point it only goes as far as Yellowjacket but the route is marked out to Wolf creek.  Once it is done the kids should really like riding.  This time the bikes got put by a tree and there they stayed.

Campinggeek
 AKA Jon
 99 Utah behind 03 1500HD

Ca-girl

Civil_War_BuffHey Campinggeek...

We were at Yellowjacket at Union Valley Resevoir last weekend!!  It was great, and we had a wonderful time.  We hiked down to Bassi Falls too. Have you done that before?  It was spectacular!  Here are our pics:

http://community.webshots.com/user/ca_girl_001

gsm x2

Civil_War_BuffTania--nice photos.  Looks like a really nice place. And if a place can be really nice on Memorial Day Weekend, it must be really nice.

gsm x2

g-whiz

Ca-girl

QuoteORIGINAL:  Ca-girl

Hey Campinggeek...

We were at Yellowjacket at Union Valley Resevoir last weekend!!  It was great, and we had a wonderful time.  We hiked down to Bassi Falls too. Have you done that before?  It was spectacular!  Here are our pics:

http://community.webshots.com/user/ca_girl_001

Tania, those are great photos.  I love that rushing water fall.  Where exactly is this place.  I think I missed some posts along the way.  I told TOS... I WANT TO GO THERE!!!!  [:D]

Ca-girl

gsm x2
QuoteAnd if a place can be really nice on Memorial Day Weekend, it must be really nice.
It was great, and we really kind of lucked out for the Memorial Day weekend.  As Campinggeek mentioned, they re building a bike trail, so they stopped taking reservations for Memorial Day nearly a year ago, just in case it was under construction, so they wouldn t have to deal with the mess.  Lucky for me, my friend made the reservations on the first day you could, which was just a few months before they stopped taking them!  We got there Friday evening, and the place was nearly EMPTY!!  It did fill up, but even full it was nice. Plenty of space between sites. No hookups at all, but we had recently changed our battery setup so it was no problem to make it through the trip without even firing up the generator.

And G~

Here s a link....it s not too bad of a drive for us, but for you I think it d be a pretty long one.

http://www.reserveusa.com/jsp/commonpage.jsp?goto=/nrrs/ca/yel1/newindex.html

otter

g-whiz
QuoteRE: General Coughing and Rousing (Direct reply to Guest)  
 Dang new computer made me toss my cookies!  That was me up there pulling an Otter!  

me thinks we were just tryign to avoid  #667, Ms G

Red neff Barchetta

Civil_War_BuffCampinggeek and Tania -
 After hearing about the great times you both had (so close to each other too!) and seeing Tania s awesome picture s, I am getting pumped up for our 6-day trip to French Meadows in early August.

Thanks!

gsm x2

otter
Quoteme thinks we were just trying to avoid #667, Ms G

G was having a devil of a time getting her next post posted.  Glad she finally listened to her guardian angel.

gsm x2

Surfcal

gsm x2

QuoteORIGINAL:  gsm x2

Quoteme thinks we were just trying to avoid #667, Ms G

G was having a devil of a time getting her next post posted.  Glad she finally listened to her guardian angel.

gsm x2

Well, if that had been a Dell, perhaps...

Surfcal