News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: General coughing and rousing

Started by 6Quigs, Jan 22, 2003, 08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gsm x2

otter
QuoteWhat a tterrific accomplishment for him. His perserverence and discipline will serve him well in years to come.

Hey, he could make a little cash walking the ladies to the restroom in the middle of the night.  I know that I would pay him a buck to walk G-Whiz.  After that episode at the " Great SLO Escape"  rally by the prison, G s a little hesitant to go to the restroom...and she would never go by herself.  But after running into that apparent " evil doer"  at 3:30 a.m., she s never been the same.

" Hey, Scott...G...it s me Ray."

I can still hear the words like it was yesterday.

gsm x2

SactoCampers

Cottonwooder
QuoteWent to (HOT, as in 108!!!!) Sacramento this w/e for a Taekwondo tournament (Natomas High School for those Sacramentan s here). DS brought home trophies from his forms and sparring competitions. What a terrific kid!! He s one step away from a Black belt.

So, does that mean he can kick your butt? [;)]

I ll see your 108 and raise you a 110 in Corning [:o][:o][:@].

QuoteAnyway, funny thing happened at Starbucks (I believe you all know of Amy s addiction) in Roseville yesterday morning at about 7:30;
 I ordered a Latte & a Mocha and they put up 2 cold coffee s. So I say " I wanted hot coffee s"  and the guy looks at me like I m nuts. I then say " I m not from Sacramento"  and he says " Obviously" , lol! The woman behind me then says " Around here people stop drinking hot drinks at about 6:00 a.m." , haha. Well, I m sitting here this morning with our windows open and a temp. of 73 degrees thinking of my parents house which already has the a/c running thinking " Who s nuts?" ! Who decided to plop a city in that area anyway?! It s only 2 1/2 hours away, but man what a difference in temperature!

I don t know what you re talking about, everyone knows that the only place hotter than Sacramento is Santa Rosa. [;)][8D]

Quote108...Can t cook an egg on the asphalt with just 108....

How about 110? Can you cook an egg on asphalt with 110? [;)]

Kelly

Cottonwooder[font=" comic sans ms" ]108??? [: (] 110??? [:@]
 Well ~ that did it! [;)]
 If you all want to camp with me you re going to have to form a PU caravan and head for parts cooler! [:D][:D][:D] [/font]

Surfcal

CottonwooderThe NNC Documentary:

Just wanted to tell everyone that is expecting a copy that it has been so busy at work that I have not been able to request duplicates to be made.  The free stuff is last on the list and there has been too much going on to request.  Maybe this week I can ask them to slide it in.

Surfcal

P.S.  And so by default, all those that did not request earlier may still do so by emailing me.

pcmom

SactoCampers

QuoteI ll see your 108 and raise you a 110 in Corning [:o][:o][:@].

Ok, well " officially"  it was 110 in Redding yesterday (at 5:00 pm) but my thermometer said 113[&:]

Now you know why we have Shasta Lake to cool us down or head to the mountains where it is 30 degrees+ cooler[:D][:D]

SactoCampers

pcmom

QuoteORIGINAL:  pcmom

QuoteI ll see your 108 and raise you a 110 in Corning [:o][:o][:@].

Ok, well " officially"  it was 110 in Redding yesterday (at 5:00 pm) but my thermometer said 113[&:]

Now you know why we have Shasta Lake to cool us down or head to the mountains where it is 30 degrees+ cooler[:D][:D]

Oh, yeah, I forgot. The only place hotter than Sacramento and Santa Rosa is Redding.

Surfcal

QuoteORIGINAL:  Surfcal

The NNC Documentary:

Just wanted to tell everyone that is expecting a copy that it has been so busy at work that I have not been able to request duplicates to be made.  The free stuff is last on the list and there has been too much going on to request.  Maybe this week I can ask them to slide it in.

Surfcal

[font=" comic sans ms" ]Thanks for the update, Ray ... I was just at the post office this morning looking for mine!  Fortunately someone else sent me a package so it wasn t a wasted trip!!  LOL  Dontcha just love getting packages??? [:D][:D][/font]

Hybrid Holly

SactoCampers
QuoteI m sitting here this morning with our windows open and a temp. of 73 degrees thinking of my parents house which already has the a/c running thinking " Who s nuts?" ! Who decided to plop a city in that area anyway?! It s only 2 1/2 hours away, but man what a difference in temperature!

I ve seen some hot days in Santa Rosa too........
 Santa Cruz is the spot, the Otters know....  I drove down there from Mt Madonna on Friday....a nice cool 65 in the middle of the day!

Talked to my family in Iowa last night...and at 7PM it was still 98 degrees with 90 percent humidity....

Boy I don t miss that!

Hey Neff, we missed you!

Kelly

Guest[font=" comic sans ms" ]... and dontcha just love it when I pull an otter!  [: (][&:][8D][;)][:D]

That was me up there ~ DUH! [/font]

birol

SactoCampersWell, you guys could all move to Canada You know, we have areas hovering around 60 F or so I am sure, Toronto is around 74 or so right now. Don t Complain, just move . And oh eyah, you can only camp three months a year [8D][8D][8D][8D]

birol

SactoCampersIs pulliing an Otter the same thing with pulling a Colleen ?

birol

SactoCampersOk, I get it, 104 pages and I post and it stops. I get the message. I am going away [:(] you can keep piling it up [:o] I am crying here [>:]

otter

SactoCampersPlease define pulling a Collen

And yes, we are all kewl in Santa Cruz

6Quigs

otter

QuoteORIGINAL:  otter

Please define pulling a Collen

And yes, we are all kewl in Santa Cruz

Colleen is as bad as our Ca-Girl, Tania for forgetting to push the pink button in the chatroom, hence " pulling a Colleen"

Glad you are keeping Kewl in Santa Cruz Dianne.
 Just spoke with Margaret, and it is fogged in over there.
 Much nicer than the 90 degrees over here and it s only 11:30am[:(]

birol

SactoCampersDid Colleen quit PUT ????