News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: General coughing and rousing

Started by 6Quigs, Jan 22, 2003, 08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gsm x2

SurfcalOh---and BTW---G-Whiz is in a 3-way tie for #26.  I bet that makes us the #1 couple in PUT.  Good thing she s not competitive.  It s an opposites attracts sort of thing.

gsm x2

g-whiz

gsm x2

QuoteORIGINAL:  gsm x2

Shhh---don t tell anyone, but when Austin Boston wakes up in the morning, he will be #7 on the PUT posters list, driven from his #6 spot by an NNCer.

Questions--questions---I need to be asked some questions.  PLEASE

gsm x2

Heaven HELP me!!!  This is worse than the World Series!

Cottonwooder

g-whiz
QuoteHeaven HELP me!!! This is worse than the World Series!

Georgeanne, I m cracking up here!  First you re the " receptacle of his ill humor"  and now this.  Hahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!  So, tell me, how does it feel to be half of the #1 couple of an entire Website????  [:D]

Cottonwooder

gsm x2
QuoteQuestions--questions---I need to be asked some questions. PLEASE

1)  So, have you called Timmy yet?  
 2)  Have you two booked the same table for next Valentine s Day?
 3)  What s this about a Mexican restaurant coming to the Harbor?
 4)  Oxnard Harbor was ever a competitor?????
 5)  Are you going to answer these in 6 separate posts?
 6)  Does my red question mark icon count as a question?

[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

g-whiz

Cottonwooder

QuoteORIGINAL:  Cottonwooder

1)  So, have you called Timmy yet?  
 2)  Have you two booked the same table for next Valentine s Day?

Maybe he would rather Timmy went camping with him!

gsm x2

Cottonwooder
Quote1) So, have you called Timmy yet?

Timmy came into work today at 4:00.  There was a moment of eye contact and unspoken tension.  Then I broke it to him.  " Tim as much fun as we had on our date for Valentine s, Georgeanne and I went to the Ojai Valley Country Club for Sunday Brunch.  I am going to have to cut off our dating."

He was a little sad, but did say, " When I told my parents about our date, they were none to happy."

It s for the better.  Work rules would require that I ask for a demotion since I can t date someone I supervise.  Hmmm, on the other hand.  [:D]

gsm x2

gsm x2

Cottonwooder
Quote2) Have you two booked the same table for next Valentine s Day?

Not yet---I think I may plan to be camping next Valentine s Day.  Hmm, is it too early to plan a " I Left My Heart in San Francisco--Valentine s Day Rally" ?  Probably not.

gsm x2

gsm x2

Cottonwooder
Quote3) What s this about a Mexican restaurant coming to the Harbor?

The upstairs restaurant space that was most recently " Tuck s Point"  is going to be " Margaritaville" .  Lynn and Mike that run " The Greek at Ventura Harbor"  are going to run it with some partners.  That should guarentee success.

gsm x2

gsm x2

Cottonwooder
Quote4) Oxnard Harbor was ever a competitor?????

Actually, Channel Island Harbor was a serious competitor---with a huge lead.  The Whale s Tale, Casa Serena (owned by Princess Cruises), and even their Fishermen s Village were all more successful for some time.  And with the power of THE COUNTY the little Port District with out 21 employees were in serious trouble.

I hate to mention this in a NNC thread, but it would be like Tampa Bay and Oakland in a Super Bowl.

There--that ought to rouse some rabble.

gsm x2

gsm x2

Cottonwooder
Quote5) Are you going to answer these in 6 separate posts?

Yes

gsm x2

g-whiz

Cottonwooder

QuoteORIGINAL:  Cottonwooder

Georgeanne, I m cracking up here!  First you re the " receptacle of his ill humor"  and now this.  Hahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!  So, tell me, how does it feel to be half of the #1 couple of an entire Website????  [:D]

Thank you, thank you.  Hold your applause.  I d like to thank my parents who put gypsy in my soul.  And, my ninth grade teacher who introduced me to adventure by requiring the reading of " Kon Tiki"  by Thor Heyerdahl.  And, thank you to my Grandmother who inspired me to appreciate nature.  And I can t forget my employer who allows me to have adaquate time off to run amuk all over the State of California with a bunch of people I met on the Internet.  And last, but not least, my Source for allowing me to walk upon this Earth and for giving me fingers than can type really fast.  I owe it all to these people!

gsm x2

Cottonwooder
Quote6) Does my red question mark icon count as a question?

No--it s cute, but it isn t a question.

gsm x2

g-whiz

CottonwooderOh, I forgot to thank my husband.  How could I have done that?  I m so embarrassed but it was a tense moment having to type my acceptance speech on a moments notice.  I hope he can forgive me.  I mean, this does put me right up there with Jennifer Aniston and Hilary Swank, right?  Would anyone like my autograph?

gsm x2

g-whizHeaven Help us both.

It s a red-letter day in the NNC.

http://home.earthlink.net/~gsmx2/redletterday.htm

Thanks Patricia for making that possible.

gsm x2

Cottonwooder

gsm x2
Quotequote:

5) Are you going to answer these in 6 separate posts?

Yes

You did, you really did!!!  I m absolutely dying here, ROFLMAO!!!!  Move over #6, I think he s zeroing in on #5 spot!!!

BTW, do you two GSMs have your own computers to be posting seconds apart, or are you two re-logging on and off (and on and off and on and off and on.....)

Question #7:
 7)  I must be tossing my cookies again, but don t know how.  Am logged off both here and IRV2 these last couple of days, yet cookies aren t set to be tossed each session.  Any other ideas???