News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: General coughing and rousing

Started by 6Quigs, Jan 22, 2003, 08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

g-whiz

Surfcal
QuoteI have to compliment our group for not having me Wagonmaster a rally. Can you just imagine the chaos and lunacy that will ensue? It ll be pandemonium.

Actually Ray, my primary New Year s resolution was to become more of a free spirit type, shunning all planning and organization.  So, having YOU as a Wagonmaster with all the chaos and lunacy would be a real tool for me.  And pandemonium would be the frosting on the cake!  Thinking about it sends shivers up my spine!

gsm x2

g-whiz
QuoteSo, having YOU as a Wagonmaster with all the chaos and lunacy would be a real tool for me. And pandemonium would be the frosting on the cake! Thinking about it sends shivers up my spine!

There was a Wagonmaster named Ray,
 Who said, " Let s go camping some day."
 My DW she shivers
 Her heart really quivers.
 She reserves her spot with PalPay.

gsm x2

Cottonwooder

g-whizWe got this flyer in today s mail, so wanted to let y all know about an RV show beginning this weekend, running for a week, in the Bakersfield area: www.stiersrv.com

::::muttering under breath, shaking head:::::  " SLO processed"  indeed  [8D]

Cottonwooder

gsm x2
QuoteMy DW she shivers
 Her heart really quivers.
 She reserves her spot with PalPay.

Sounds like she s having heart PalPay-tions!  (PalPayShuns?)  Can you pay for medical treatment of PalPaytions with PayPal?

Cottonwooder

g-whizMr & Mrs Miller, at this rate, I m afraid us Venturans are going to be banned from any future rallies!  (As will other Venturans be banned from NNC!)  [&:]

SactoCampers

Cottonwooder

QuoteORIGINAL:  Cottonwooder

QuoteBy the way, RAY, I m sure our new NNC members will appreciate knowing that you requested they be " processed"  into our group. How impersonal.

I m still standing in the corner/in line waiting to be " processed."

Pat,

You re " processed" ! You re right there on the NNC website and I even have your picture! [:)] " Processing"  complete for Cottonwooder. [;)][:D]

otter

g-whizMissing you all!!!!!!
 Have a wonderfull weekend........
 post pictures...
 Enjoy
 hugs

gsm x2

g-whiz
QuoteYou re " processed" ! You re right there on the NNC website and I even have your picture!  " Processing"  complete for Cottonwooder.  

So much for being SLO Processed.  All up and running.

BTW---is everyone in Ventura an incorrigible  punster???  If so, please don t incorrage us.

gsm x2

otter

g-whizMe again :   I finally got a chance to read the last 2 pages,  wow!!!!  I m glad those 2 in Ventura will have all weeke dn to get all thier communications out.  They are in need of some company folks.  
 Ray thanks for holding up in the SF peace rally.  I went to a small one here in Kona.. a thro back to the 60 s...remember those ..no let s not go THERE again.  It was a kick tho.  
 Have fun you all... give larry and Rita hugs for us....
 I wiish you sunshine and 0-5 mph winds....
 good wine, good shell fish and lots of Kazoom.
 peace

gsm x2

otterDianne,

I suppose if you had to miss a rally, being in Hawaii is a better reason than most.  The HaHa Sisterhood will not be the same without you....hmm, that may be a good thing.  We ll miss Lon s insights into the wonders of Mother Nature and intrinsics value of picklegrass.  But it s just one time; Axe Me About My Weekend is just around the corner.

Hania aleaka macha.

Scott

gsm x2

g-whizAnd the Emmy for " First to Leave for an NNC Rally goes to..."   " The envelope please....

gsm x2

Cottonwooder

gsm x2
QuoteAnd the Emmy for " First to Leave for an NNC Rally goes to..."  " The envelope please....

Oh, that s right, you guys have a rally this weekend.  (Is that the " Reyes The Roof"  one?)  You re leaving me here all by my lonesome to hold the fort down?  OK, I ll keep the campfire burning. [:(]

otter

g-whizI m not going Cottonwood!  I will be here in hawaii attached to my comuter, so we can chat.  In fact we can talk about them while they are gone!!!!  
 Darn, there isn t anything but good stuff to say tho.
 I am visiting my son here.  The things a mother HAS to do!!!  Lon couldn t make this trip tho.  So it has been a quiet one.  I pretty much hang out at the local beach snorkelling, read a lot, do a lot of crossword puzzles, and keep the food going.  
 A rough life.  I knw I will some day live here for the best parts of the year.  I love the weather and the slower pace.  Kona is getting larger and larger, but it still Hawaii.
 What are you doing this weekend?

OC Campers

g-whizOh Dianne:::::::I can see that you are just suffering away.  Can tell you are having a nice time.  How long are you going to be there?  Our neighbor friend is in Maui right now with his Aunt and cousin, I am insanely jealous!  I am sure the " Reyes the Roof"  rally won t be the same without you and Lon.  Randy and I are home this weekend painting our house.  UGH!!  Randy usually paints without me but he has decided it is my turn to learn.  ::::Oh I wish I was camping:::

Enjoy the weather

Jacqui

otter

g-whizHi OC:  Yes, I am wasting away in Kona...not exactly Maragaritaville, but it could happen if I moved here permanently.  
 Our son lives here so frequent trips are mandatory!  hahahaha.  I did try to figure out some way to squeeze this trip in between birthdays and the Reyes popup, but it just wouldn t work.  I will be here for another week and cetainly be home ad ready for the March rally, although I think Lon is going to miss that one.  Our schedules are worse than ever since he retired.  I thougt it would be different, but he just stays busy!
 I m sorry you are having to learn how to paint.  It has always been my job in our household, but I think I gave it up for Lent one year and never go back into it!  I paid the kids to do it the last time I felt the need.  
 Let s keep the boards going while they are all gone.  Will they be surprised!
 Are we going to see you in March?  or April?  I hope so.  Hi to Randy and the kids!