News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: General coughing and rousing

Started by 6Quigs, Jan 22, 2003, 08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SactoCampers

Cottonwooder

QuoteHey Buff, are you still out there?  Am looking at new computers... guess which one has the look I like the most? [:D]

Yeah Lar, and I saw an HP laptop at OfficeMax with Athlon 2200, 256MB RAM, and 40GB Hard drive for $699. I think it s a good deal, and we want to eventually get a laptop, but I really can t afford it right now.

Cottonwooder

Calstate361
QuotePatricia, like I said, give us a call and we can run out one night and visit.

Joan, if you e-mail your phone number over, we ll give you a call.  We re planning to arrive at Lake Minden next Monday and leave on Wednesday.  [:)]

6Quigs

Cottonwooder
QuoteJoan, if you e-mail your phone number over, we ll give you a call.

Hey,
 If G-Whiz was not off exploring the country with TOS, we could get her to e-mail you the contact list, and then you could call Joan and she could give you her phone number[&:][;)]

Don t mention it,
 I m just here to help[8D][;)][;)]

Red neff Barchetta

GuestYou know, I m not superstitious, but the Cubs (curse of 1908) are jinxed.  Guess this means the Red Sox (curse of 1918) will lose tomorrow then.

Calstate361

GuestThere you go again Kevin (6 Quigs), stirring up the R&R!  [:D]  What would we do without your wonderful contributions.  LOL

Joan

pcmom

SactoCampers

QuoteWe can put you on there, and if you have a picture of you and your husband (we don t generally post closeups of kids on the website)

I ll try to find a family picture that I can send or even just a " couple"  picture.  There aren t too many of those since one of us is always taking the pictures[:D]

As for kids pictures online, if anyone would like me to remove any of the photos I posted of the I Scream Rally, please let me know.  These photos are in a private gallery so are only accessible if you have the address which I did post here on PUT.

When posting rally pictures, where do you like them to be posted?  I noticed many of you use webshots which I think is very similar to pbase.

SactoCampers

pcmom

QuoteWhen posting rally pictures, where do you like them to be posted?  I noticed many of you use webshots which I think is very similar to pbase.

PCMom,

As far as I m concerned, it doesn t matter. You ve organized your website so that the pictures from each rally are separated. So on the website, I just link to that rally page and it will open up in a new browser. There s no need for you to switch where you post your pictures if you are comfortable with it.

6Quigs

GuestJust came back from Seacliff, where we ve set up camp for the next 4 nights.
 I had to come home,(to work), and will head over the hill again when the older kids come home from school, and same again tomorrow, Friday, but Saturday & Sunday will be spent, relaxing by the beach[8D].
 Margaret & her mother and the 2 youngest are over there enjoying the wonderful October weather.
 It was in the 70 s over there today[:D]

SactoCampers

6Quigs

QuoteORIGINAL:  6Quigs

Just came back from Seacliff, where we ve set up camp for the next 4 nights.
 I had to come home,(to work), and will head over the hill again when the older kids come home from school, and same again tomorrow, Friday, but Saturday & Sunday will be spent, relaxing by the beach[8D].
 Margaret & her mother and the 2 youngest are over there enjoying the wonderful October weather.
 It was in the 70 s over there today[:D]

Kevin,

We can compare beach pictures from this weekend.

abbear

:p Looks like I'm first in under the new software.  Easy to get here and I like the look and feel of the new program.

6Quigs

Quote from: SactoCampers6Quigs

Kevin,

We can compare beach pictures from this weekend.
Well,
We didn't take that many photos, but here are a few that show how much of a parking lot this place is.
But it is well worth it to be that close to the beach and ocean.
Weather was just perfect, and apart from having to dry camp, and having to steal the batteries from the Niagara, we had a great time.

http://community.webshots.com/album/95804283gkhmyS

Calstate361

For those of you interested, I have just posted the Banana Liqueur recipe in the Recipe Forum under Joans Liqueurs.  A couple of you asked for it.  If you printed any of the other liqueur recipes before they changed everything, this recipe includes some pointers so you might want to check it out anyway.

Joan

Ab Diver

Quote from: 6QuigsWell,

But it is well worth it to be that close to the beach and ocean.
Kev, next time you want to camp at *the beach*, come on up to our neck of the woods and stay at Navarro Beach, at the western end of Hwy 128. I gar-run-tee you won't be able to touch the Class A next door, and the four most active Quigs will have about 10 acres of sand to call their own, plus a nice calm river estuary on their right hand side. It's still dry camping, but you won't have to fight the crowds. Plus, you might even get a local visitor or two. :D

SCCS

Quote from: Ab DiverKev, next time you want to camp at *the beach*, come on up to our neck of the woods and stay at Navarro Beach, at the western end of Hwy 128. I gar-run-tee you won't be able to touch the Class A next door, and the four most active Quigs will have about 10 acres of sand to call their own, plus a nice calm river estuary on their right hand side. It's still dry camping, but you won't have to fight the crowds. Plus, you might even get a local visitor or two. :D

Thats sounds like my kind of camping.Someday I will have to take you up on that offer. :D

6Quigs

Quote from: Ab DiverKev, next time you want to camp at *the beach*, come on up to our neck of the woods and stay at Navarro Beach, at the western end of Hwy 128. I gar-run-tee you won't be able to touch the Class A next door, and the four most active Quigs will have about 10 acres of sand to call their own, plus a nice calm river estuary on their right hand side. It's still dry camping, but you won't have to fight the crowds. Plus, you might even get a local visitor or two. :D
Thanks for the offer Dave,
but that's sure a long way to drive for us.
The nice thing about Seacliff is the 30 minute drive from our house, especially as we had to go home every day for either
School
Work,
Soccer,
Basketball,
Church,
another battery,