News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: General coughing and rousing

Started by 6Quigs, Jan 22, 2003, 08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Surfcal

Hello Scotty:

I am very pleased to see your Wagonmaster article grace the front page of our national organization.  Good for you.  Do you get residuals per page view?

Surfcal

gsm x2

Quote from: SurfcalHello Scotty:

I am very pleased to see your Wagonmaster article grace the front page of our national organization.  Good for you.  Do you get residuals per page view?

Surfcal

Quote of the Month:  I am published in a Nationally Distributed Magazine and I have the t-shirt to prove it.

Seriously, I think that Dave did a great job presenting the article...really nicely laid out.

gsm x2

Surfcal

Quote from: gsm x2Quote of the Month:  I am published in a Nationally Distributed Magazine and I have the t-shirt to prove it.

Seriously, I think that Dave did a great job presenting the article...really nicely laid out.

gsm x2

Scott:

I also mean, it's on the home page of the PUT Website.  Did you see it?

Surfcal

champ521

I saw it. (really just a test)

gsm x2

Ray---I hadn't seen it.  I've seen it now.

Thanks,

Scott

Kelly

[font="comic sans ms"]Scott & Georgeanne ~

Sorry for the delay .... glad you made it home safe and sound!  I really enjoyed meeting both of you!

Thinking late June in California might just be what the doc ordered!

[/font]

6Quigs

Quote from: Kelly[font="comic sans ms"]

Thinking late June in California might just be what the doc ordered!

[/font]
The June Rally is in Pismo Beach, on June 24,25,26,27th.

You would get to meet more NNC and SSC people than you could ever hope for. :p

Kelly

Quote from: 6QuigsThe June Rally is in Pismo Beach, on June 24,25,26,27th.

You would get to meet more NNC and SSC people than you could ever hope for. :p

[font="comic sans ms"]Of course it sort of messes with my record of meeting the most PUT members without actually attending a rally, doesn't it?  LOL

It's a long drive for just a weekend ~ still seriously considering flying in and renting a car ... definitely keeping my options open.  How could I pass up meeting "...more NNC and SCC people than you could ever hope for"?? ;)

btw ~ would I get to change my sig?  Could I be a NNC/SCC Friendship Ambassador after the rally??
[/font]

Cottonwooder

Now that these new boards are letting me log in....

Joan, a thousand apologies for not calling you and Sal.  I printed out your e-mails with the phone numbers... and left them by the computer instead of bringing the sheet with us!  Ugh, I am so sorry!

We only got home yesterday.  Guess what?  We LOVE Lake Minden!!!  Stayed an extra day there.  Were you up in the full hook-up area that was so horrible?  We lucked out with one of the best sites in the W/E area: the lake behind us and the field in front.  Beautiful!  We had a blast on the paddleboats, and the girls went wading with a duck in the "beach" area.  Played mini golf too.  I got a kick out of watching the trucks "zoom" around the lake, and an even bigger kick being able to out-walk them!

Don't know when we'll be able to go back, what with it being so far, but we'll definitely go back one day.  :-)

Cottonwooder

Oh dear, does Bylaw #11 no longer exist?   :(

Do the smiley faces no longer exist either?  :(

Help!

Cottonwooder

:D:cool::rolleyes:  Found the Smileys, fonts, and other neat things.  Set my Prefs for 20 posts per page as before, so hopefully the Flips are back where they should be.

Ab Diver

Of course it sort of messes with my record of meeting the most PUT members without actually attending a rally, doesn't it? LOL

On the other hand, you'd then hold a new record. Since you would have actually *attended* a rally, you would no longer be a mere Ambassador, but a full member in good standing with all the rights and privileges thereof (of which there are many, but since you're only an Ambassador, we can't tell you... yet! ;) )

And as a full member, you'd then hold the record for the longest distance traveled to a rally. Dave's visit to last June's Mega-Rally notwithstanding, since he arrived in Stealth Mode and surprised almost all of us. You, on the other hand, will have almost a year's preparation and publicity, so we can think up an *Appropriate* welcome for you. (Bwha-ha-ha-ha-ha...)

So unless Birol happens to drop by from the outer reaches of the Canadian wilderness, you're likely to hold that title for a long, long time. :D

Ab Diver

BTW-- They say things come in three's...

Two weeks ago I made an emergancy trip with DD#1. We happened to be at a local fast-food joint. Just as our food was handed to us, all of a sudden she couldn't see (literally), her pupils were fixed and dilated, and her lips turned blue. No reaction from her eyes as I passed my hand in front of her face. Scared the Holy H*ll out of me, let me tell you that.  I dropped the food, carried her to my truck, and broke a few laws racing her to the ER. Blood O2, sugar, all blood work was OK, even a cat-scan showed everything was fine, except her BP was dangerously low. The docs were kinda scratching their heads until a saline drip brought her back around.Turns out she was dehydrated from all the heat we'd had lately, as well as the soccer game the day before. And I know she had been drinking lots of fluids, cuz I had seen her. She'd just never "caught up"  to what she'd been losing. Scary stuff.

So yesterday, DD#2 cuts her hand pretty good on, of all things, a large bird cage. She'd bumped into it at a friend's house. An errant edge sliced the back of her hand open as neatly as a razor. Another trip to the ER, and the first stitches either of our girls have ever needed for an injury. Since my extremely active little girl usually appears to be the Poster Child for Child Abuse due to all the bruises she gets on her legs, I think we've done pretty good to make it this far without needing stitches before. :D

Ok, so.... all's currently well, but that's two trips for two DD's in two weeks-- and now I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Ab Diver-- who's hoping he can count his own trip to the ER this summer and figure his family's in the clear so we can start camping again.

Red neff Barchetta

Wow Dave!  I am glad everyone is alright.  Kids in pain just kills me.  I want to trade places with them right then and there.
See you in 4 weeks!

Red neff Barchetta

Well, got some more quick and easy mod's. done;

Installed the air diverter in the furnace so the PU gets heated evenly and more efficiently.

Put cord stops/clasps on the 2 LP vinyl cover cords.  No more tying knots lying on my back under the PU tongue!

Made 2 wood dowels to hold down the pilot light buttons on the fridge and WH.  Thanks to Scott/SCCS for this idea!