News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: General coughing and rousing

Started by 6Quigs, Jan 22, 2003, 08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red neff Barchetta

Alright.  Dave/Ab inspired me to fix my settings here.
I'm no longer on Casablanca time.
Should have a signature also.
Let's see,

Red neff Barchetta

Oh well, at least my location and time setting worked.

OC Campers

Kevin/6quigs--

I posted a few more camping options for you under the CCachuma rally section.  I agree with TOS, Featherly Park now knowen as Canyon RV might be your best bet and the closest to D-land.  If you have any other questions just let me know.  We only live about 8 miles from Disneyland.

Jacqui

Ca-girl

Quote from: gsm x2For Disneyland tickets:

My sister works for the Orange County Employees Association, so they get good prices through them. Just got off the phone with her, if you call her she'll get the tickets for you. You can either pick them up or she'll mail them to you.
gsm x2
Oh sure.....NOW you chime in!!  :) I actually already bought our tickets.  :Y I got the park hopper deal so we can take a day or two off from Disney during the trip and visit family in the area.

I also made reservations for our stay at a park called the Anaheim Resort.  They have full hookups (including cable) and a free shuttle to and from the park.  Since we'll be there a week, I didn't want to mess around with partial hook-ups, and I liked the idea of cable TV for the evenings.

We'll be arriving December 26 and leaving January 1.  The only thing left to do now is make the reservations for the half-way spot on the way down and on the way back.  So......if any of you SoCal types are going to be around while we're in the area, let me know!!

Tania

P.S.  Please don't forget that this is a SURPRISE for our kids....they know NOTHING! (And I want to keep it that way until they open the HUGE presents with the smaller presents in them with the smaller presents in them, etc. etc. until they get to the tiny tickets in the tiny box on Christmas morning....hee hee hee)

6Quigs

Quote from: Ca-girlWe'll be arriving December 26 and leaving January 1.  QUOTE]
Bummer,
looks like we will miss each other.
We will be at Disneyland from 22nd leaving on the 26th to head up to Lake Chachuma.

Like Tania,
it's a surprise for our kids,
so try and keep it a secret

Kevin.

Scott,
thanks for the reply on Featherly Park,
We'll ckeck it out.

Kevin

gsm x2

Quote from: 6Quigs
Quote from: Ca-girlWe'll be arriving December 26 and leaving January 1.  QUOTE]
Bummer,
looks like we will miss each other.
We will be at Disneyland from 22nd leaving on the 26th to head up to Lake Chachuma.

Like Tania,
it's a surprise for our kids,
so try and keep it a secret

Kevin.

Scott,
thanks for the reply on Featherly Park,
We'll ckeck it out.

Kevin

Kevin--like Jacqui said, it is now called Canyon RV Park.  Here is the link:

http://www.canyonrvpark.com/

Scott

Red neff Barchetta

Hey all,
our newest sucker's, er members just returned from their very first trip.
They sound like veterans already!;

http://www.popupexplorer.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6768�

Cottonwooder

Anyone know where Diane has disappeared to?

Red neff Barchetta

Quote from: CottonwooderAnyone know where Diane has disappeared to?
Patricia -
She is in Hawaii and Lon is in Spain right now.  She will be back in time next week to join us in Duncans Mills for our rally.

Ab Diver

Excuse me, I'm just here doing Echo Research. This seems to be a good place for it, as nothing seems to be going on in here.

Ok, here goes:

HELLOoooooooo!

g-whiz

Quote from: Ab DiverExcuse me, I'm just here doing Echo Research. This seems to be a good place for it, as nothing seems to be going on in here.

Ok, here goes:

HELLOoooooooo!
Hello hello hello hello hello

Hybrid Holly

Hi everyone,
I spent last week in San Diego, still sunny and beautiful there even with all the fire damage.  It was pretty devastating.  My friends I was staying with live about 4 blocks from a neighborhood that was wiped out.  Then came home to rain in Sacramento, ouch!  

Hope everyone is well!

I am going to try to come to Casini on Saturday for the day.
I have to find out what the Scott/Holly thing is all about!

gsm x2

Quote from: Hybrid HollyHi everyone,
I spent last week in San Diego, still sunny and beautiful there even with all the fire damage.  It was pretty devastating.  My friends I was staying with live about 4 blocks from a neighborhood that was wiped out.  Then came home to rain in Sacramento, ouch!  

Hope everyone is well!

I am going to try to come to Casini on Saturday for the day.
I have to find out what the Scott/Holly thing is all about!

If you find out, let me know.

TOS

Red neff Barchetta

Wow!  I finally got around to switching avatars, signatures, 20 posts per page, etc... on.

Much better look!

Nice avatars 6Quigs, Clueless, Nick, & GSMx2!

Nice to see everyones info. again as well!

"Get busy living or get busy dying."

6Quigs

Quote from: Red neff BarchettaWow!  I finally got around to switching avatars, signatures, 20 posts per page, etc... on.

Much better look!

Nice avatars 6Quigs, Clueless, Nick, & GSMx2!

Nice to see everyones info. again as well!

"Get busy living or get busy dying."

Have you seen CWB's Avatar?
can anyone enlighten me on what it is?
It looks like something the dog threw up!!!!