RE: General coughing and rousing

Started by 6Quigs, Jan 22, 2003, 08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cottonwooder

FLIP!
 (Boy, that felt good!)

Ab Diver

Hey, y'all...

Hope all of you have a safe and sane holiday.  

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

gsm x2

If you are driving, drive carefully and DEFENSIVELY.  Leave space so the holiday continues to mark HAPPY TIMES.  And if you are staying at home, let people help you clean up the dishes.

gsm x2

oldmoose

Happy Thanksgiving to all. We're driving to Twain Harte near Sonora this afternoon. Only taking one dutch oven this trip for the apple crumb cake listed in the recipe section. It works really well in a 10" oven. Lots of cooks will be there and I get to do the outside work.
Moose

Kelly

Quote from: gsm x2And if you are staying at home, let people help you clean up the dishes.

and if you are a guest, don't forget to offer help!

Happy Thanksgiving
to all my
new friends in California
May you all have much for which to be Thankful!
:S

Cottonwooder

Happy Thanksgiving to you all.  :)

SCCS

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Everyone have a safe wonderful weekend.

P.S. I have a rally planned and will give more details after the weekend.

SactoCampers

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!

Sactotoddler has recovered from her croup and is back to her spunky young self! Sactobaby-to-be is about the size of a lima bean.

Bummer.... Just talking with Mrs. Sacto about our schedule and it looks like we won't be going out camping again until March at the earliest. And probably only a couple times in 2004 :( .

Ab Diver

Brian--- now you done it!  Since you brought it up, we'll be expecting a weekly progress report on baby-to-be's particulars. How else are we gunna get the inside scoop for the date/weight pool?

Ab Diver--- itchin' to put a five-spot on the right square for this pool, and beat my miserable track record on Superbowl pools.

Ab Diver

Idle thoughts....

Was remembering how RNB said he had learned the theme song to Spongebob Squarepants. DD#2 loves that show, and it's theme was stuck in my head today. Putting 2 and 2 together (what else can you do while driving a truck?), I came up with this:

Ohhhhhhhhhhh--

Which group of campers is fun as can be?

Nick-Neff-Cough-ers!

Exciting adventures at each new Rally!

Nick-Neff-Cough-ers!

A fine brew in your mug and great food on your dish!

Nick-Neff-Cough-ers!

And good friends round the fire, what more could you wish?

Nick-Neff-Cough-ers!

Nick-Neff-Cough-ers, Nick-Neff-cough-ers, Nick-Neff-Cough-ers, Nick-Neeeeffff, Cough-ERRRRRS!!!!!

Ah-hah-hah-ha, Eee-hee-hee!......

As you can see, White Line Fever can have undesirable affects on brain cells.:eek: Then again, can anybody else think of another verse?

calstate360

Happy THANKSGIVING to all.
Let us all make it home safe & sound to enjoy more Campouts together! Please remember our service people in your prayers.

Sal & Joan

6Quigs

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE

We're all packed and ready to head of to the beach for the day.
There are 5 families and 17 children going.
We've been doing this for the past 5 years, packing a picnic dinner, and the weather has always been perfect. :S

Surfcal

Huh...no Rabble Rousing yet or Fluff.  Looks like everyone is still asleep or lethargic from all the Thanksgiving turkey dinners.

Red, how was your "tofurkey?"  Was it deep fried?

Surfcal

Kelly

Quote from: SurfcalHuh...no Rabble Rousing yet or Fluff. Looks like everyone is still asleep or lethargic from all the Thanksgiving turkey dinners.

Red, how was your "tofurkey?" Was it deep fried?

Surfcal
Been up for hours here, Ray.  I'll listen if you want to Rabble Rouse!  :D

Surfcal

Well Kelly,

I am not really privy to the controversies over at the General Forum or Campfire, but I hear there's been hurt feeling regarding Fluff.  Here, we're even worse, our Rabble Rousing would have sent people scurrying away months ago.

So if you want to Fluff it up, come on in and keep it going.

Surfcal